Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

Jsiak

Thank you laypeng for the details and contact. Actually my boss was on the program last time too but i did not ask her to recommend me.

Sure, any question i will ask you. I will call up to make appointment and meet up with your consultant . Appreciate for the details.

My boy is 15 months now.

Thank you Jsiak. ya, i lost total 18 kg managed to go back to prepreggy weight. Tummy became much more firmed.

Sure, had PM you the details and contacts. This programme is consists of detoxification, diet planning and acupuncture treatment. Acupuncture is executed by doctor where detox and dietary planning will be accessed by my consultant.

ic, me too, i did not lose weight after BF, only lost 3 kg after gave birth then stopped. that is why i seek for help after seen
sis in law lost weight in this acupuncture programme.

if you have MSN can add me in elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
can chat more about baby matter :) My nicole is about 9 months

Lin-12

Just had my 1st review ytd. Total Kg lost is 2.6 after 2 weeks of detox. Overall lost 2cm each area, hip lost the most 3cm. Now my stomach looks much more smaller. Can fit into some of my pre-preggie clothes. But lost muscle so metabolism rate also drop. Still cannot take dinner for the whole of 3 weeks till next review. Im a big eater so very hard to control myself from eating. But overall still quite satisfied with the program at least i don't look pregnant anymore. :Dancing_wub:Still got 8kg to lose to attain my pre-pregnancy weight. Everybody Jia you. Will update again.

Ange

Just had my 1st review ytd. Total Kg lost is 2.6 after 2 weeks of detox. Overall lost 2cm each area, hip lost the most 3cm. Now my stomach looks much more smaller. Can fit into some of my pre-preggie clothes. But lost muscle so metabolism rate also drop. Still cannot take dinner for the whole of 3 weeks till next review. Im a big eater so very hard to control myself from eating. But overall still quite satisfied with the program at least i dont't look pregnant anymore. :Dancing_wub:Still got 8kg to lose to attain my pre-pregnancy weight. Everybody Jia you. Will update again.
Hi Lin,

Results not bad, my first review i lost 3.5KG but 1KG is muscle so fats lost about the same as you. Ya lor, after the detox period can feel that pants is getting looser right? You still unable to eat ah? But not to worry, must persist on k? Sure can get rid of the 8KG one.

LayPeng

Just had my 1st review ytd. Total Kg lost is 2.6 after 2 weeks of detox. Overall lost 2cm each area, hip lost the most 3cm. Now my stomach looks much more smaller. Can fit into some of my pre-preggie clothes. But lost muscle so metabolism rate also drop. Still cannot take dinner for the whole of 3 weeks till next review. Im a big eater so very hard to control myself from eating. But overall still quite satisfied with the program at least i dont't look pregnant anymore. :Dancing_wub:Still got 8kg to lose to attain my pre-pregnancy weight. Everybody Jia you. Will update again.

Hi Lin, so fast 2 weeks is over already? not bad, i suppose tummy lost the most cm? mine too, i lost about 4cm on my waist on my first review.

yeh, glad that hear that you happy with it, at least my recommendation is suitable to you. no worries, 8kg nothing, i can lost 17kg during the program and believe you can too ok?

keep it up for pre-preggy figure! :wong29:

LayPeng

Thank you laypeng for the details and contact. Actually my boss was on the program last time too but i did not ask her to recommend me.

Sure, any question i will ask you. I will call up to make appointment and meet up with your consultant . Appreciate for the details.

My boy is 15 months now.
welcome jsiak, ic, your boss also under programme? she slim down how many kg?
sure, any question do msn or email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
update us after you meet up with my consultant.

hihi... for me, i learnt simple techniques which I apply in my daily life and I started to lose weight. People ard me comments that I m slimmer now :)... Its really wonderful as I have been trying to lose some weight but as years go by, I find just by exercise and watching diets no more helps...

If u are interested, check out their website Beacon LOHAS Website - Events whereby they have several workshops (click the one about slimming)...

Until now, I am already unconsciously applying the techniques. No wonder they say its sustainable!

cheers
:Dancing_wub:

Ooi

Hi hi ooi,

thank you dear. long time never see you online. that's good. meanswhile enjoy your favourite food first. Yes , my consultant is very sweet and nice.
yup, i was quite suprised to see the center's look.
Hi laypeng, long time no see. Thansk for your recommendation too.
I had first review on 15/09/09, had 3.5kg weight loss and i'm going to second review next week.

according to my weighing machine, i so far have 5.5kg of weight loss already
quite satisfied with the progress, still have 6.5kg to go. :):Dancing_wub:

LayPeng

I had first review on 15/09/09, had 3.5kg weight loss and i'm going to second review next week.

Hi ooi, wow your progress not bad. good luck and keep it up in your second review ok?
i remember my first 2 review also about your result, but after that i lost more. then total is 17kg weight loss in the programme.

you are welcome, thanks for sharing so much baby stuff with me too.

Ange

Jia you for your second review, very fast will hit your target weight. Remember to follow what the consultant say. Lastly, Determination and discipline k?

Ting

hi ladies, may i ask arnd how much is the package??

laypeng, i haven go for it yet.. kinda budget.. hais~

LayPeng

hi ladies, may i ask arnd how much is the package??

laypeng, i have not go for it yet.. kinda budget.. hais~

Hi Ting,

Really? you should go for consultation with my consultant first then see how much the package which suit your budget. There is few packages i think, need to depends on how's body and fats.

Ting

hi laypeng, ive called her up and its not exactly what me n my fren r looking for.
cos we tot its the traditional chinese kind.
we r checking out another one first b4 deciding on this. :)

Last edited:

LayPeng

hi laypeng, ive called her up and its not exactly what me and my friend are looking for.
cos we thought its the traditional chinese kind.
we are checking out another one first before deciding on this. :)

oic, ya, go to check up both then compare and see how. mine is east and west kind, more modern style, quite effective and my consultant helped me to lose 17 Kg. You do do not go to those ulu and home base acupuncture because wrong poking will get into dangerous.
let me know after consultation ok ?keep in touch :shyxxx:

Last edited:

norfen

hey mummies who have gone for the program..
i just started my diet plan this morning... just want to know, how do u down the S-factor shake?? I forced myself to gulp the remaining bit in order not to gag... its not really yummy, is it? *gahh*

LayPeng

Hi hi norfen,
Nice to see you here, oic, i usually mix with soy bean and milk. quite yummy,i take it immediate after i mix, it is very fiiling,much more better than those i tried.

do you have msn? can add me in elainelaypeng@hotmail.com , may be i can guide you and suggestion

Ooi

Hi ooi, wow your progress not bad. good luck and keep it up in your second review ok?
i remember my first 2 review also about your result, but after that i lost more. then total is 17kg weight loss in the programme.

you are welcome, thanks for sharing so much baby stuff with me too.
hi hi laypeng, i went to second review on 29th sep 09(tue), total loss is 6.5 kg already, my waist line shrinked quite a lot, pants became loosen

Thanks for your motivation laypeng!

Ange

hey mummies who have gone for the program..
i just started my diet plan this morning... just want to know, how do you down the S-factor shake?? I forced myself to gulp the remaining bit in order not to gag... its not really yummy, is it? *gahh*
I mix with nutrisoy soy bean, drink it immediately. Does not leave there after mixing else will become stick together. What you mix with?

LayPeng

hi hi laypeng, i went to second review on 29th sep 09(tue), total loss is 6.5 kg already, my waist line shrinked quite a lot, pants became loosen

Thanks for your motivation laypeng!
Hi Ooi,
not bad and congratulation! keep it up. you sure can hit target :Dancing_wub: