Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

LayPeng

hi lay peng, i think she went aimin thru her sis's recommendation.
Ic, my sis in law also tried aimin before she join Marine parade acup slimming. SHe said the diet quite difficult to manage especially for working ppl. so she failed to lose her targeted fat.

After she lost 12kg in marine parade acup slimming she started to asking me to go for consultation since i was not able to lose weight after give birth. So, in the 3 month + period i managed to go back to my pre-preggy figure and weight. Quite happy with the result.

LayPeng

Hi laypeng,

you lost a lot man.i need to lose at least 10 kg.
Appreciate for the details and contact. i will call up and check it out for more details. perhaps go for consultation with your consultation soon.
Hi envy_me,

how is your consultation with my consultant? really need to lose at least 10kg?

norfen

hello peeps..

had my 1st review yesterday.. aiyahh..no good... only 2kg loss.. 0.5kg fat loss, the rest muscle loss... :(
the dietrician said I didn't have enuff sleep, which is true.. taking care of my 6mth old baby.. occasionally wakes up 2/ 3 times at night...
that, and also there were 2 or 3 occasions where I skipped dinner altogether cos I was too tired. Went to bed w/o dinner at all. (S-factor)
but overall, managed to lose 2cm from the thighs, 2 cm from hips, and 2 cm from arms..
really need to improve on my sleep and never skip any meals!! :shyxxx:

LayPeng

hello peeps..

had my 1st review yesterday.. aiyahh..no good... only 2kg loss.. 0.5kg fat loss, the rest muscle loss... :(
the dietrician said I didn't have enuff sleep, which is true.. taking care of my 6mth old baby.. occasionally wakes up 2/ 3 times at night...
that, and also there were 2 or 3 occasions where I skipped dinner altogether cos I was too tired. Went to bed w/o dinner at all. (S-factor)
but overall, managed to lose 2cm from the thighs, 2 cm from hips, and 2 cm from arms..
really need to improve on my sleep and never skip any meals!! :shyxxx:
hi norfen,

sorry just replied your PM, yes i had finished programme for 2 month + , have been maintain quite well. for easier conversation can add me at MSN elainelaypeng@hotmail.com so that i can share with you what i did during the programme.

me too, due to lack of sleep(need to take care of my baby) i first review also lost muscle, but fat loss and inches loss too.
now the plan shld be easier for you? do focus on the protein, we need a lot, but still need to see what our consultant say base on your body. may be yours different from mine?

but remember no skip meal at all and the interval time of each meal must take care too. got to eat right to recover the muscle back. you know? my mineral was also under but now is normal already, quite happy with it. muscle still need to improved. and fat loss good (18kg of fat loss in total):Dancing_wub:

keep it up norfen, you can make it. remember to add me in MSN (",

envy_me

Hi envy_me,

how is your consultation with my consultant? really need to lose at least 10kg?
Hi Laypeng,
sorry for late update. yes i had went down on last friday and signed up. started on monday already, so far so good. anything or question will email you. later going for my third acupuncture. Thanks for your recommendation too, consultant is professional and friendly.
by the way the day i happened to chat with a chinese old couple as they went for the last review and the uncle total lost 16kg of fat mass.he told me he had all the 'high' illness and doctor told him now no need to take medication already. consultant shown me his first analysis and last analysis and the fat already perfect no need to shed off already. Happy for him, anyway he went slimming for health.
Hope i can be like uncle,aunty and laypeng, determined and slim down.

LayPeng

Hi Laypeng,
sorry for late update. yes i had went down on last friday and signed up. started on monday already, so far so good. anything or question will email you. later going for my third acupuncture. Thanks for your recommendation too, consultant is professional and friendly.
by the way the day i happened to chat with a chinese old couple as they went for the last review and the uncle total lost 16kg of fat mass.he told me he had all the 'high' illness and doctor told him now no need to take medication already. consultant shown me his first analysis and last analysis and the fat already perfect no need to shed off already. Happy for him, anyway he went slimming for health.
Hope i can be like uncle,aunty and laypeng, determined and slim down.
Hi Envy_me,

how is your 4th day? ok? initially detox will feel tired and thirsty so try your best to drink more water and rest well. Acupuncture not pain also right? i did not bluff. haha

wow,elder ppl can lose that much not bad already. glad that uncle that he no need to eat medicine anymore.
envy_me, be persistent and determined. im sure you can do it :Dancing_wub:

envy_me

Hi Envy_me,

how is your 4th day? ok? initially detox will feel tired and thirsty so try your best to drink more water and rest well. Acupuncture not pain also right? i did not bluff. haha

wow,elder ppl can lose that much not bad already. glad that uncle that he no need to eat medicine anymore.
envy_me, be persistent and determined. im sure you can do it :Dancing_wub:
Thanks for your encouraging laypeng. i so far doing good, think i had lost 2kg already. really hope can lose so much weight like you. You motivated me!:tlaugh:

LayPeng

Thanks for your encouraging laypeng. i so far doing good, think i had lost 2kg already. really hope can lose so much weight like you. You motivated me!:tlaugh:
that's good! remember update me your first review's result ok? when i was first review i lost 4kg of fats . let me motivate you more!
anyway i really lucky that can lose 18kg which i did not 100% discipline
anyway although i had finished program for few month but i still managed to maintain :wong29:

sasa_penguin

Hi,

Im interested in this acupuncture slimming..
But is it painful?
How much does it cost? & for how many sessions?
Can I still eat normally?
Will i gain back the weight once I stop going for acupuncture?

Pls advise..

LayPeng

Hi,

Im interested in this acupuncture slimming..
But is it painful?
How much does it cost? & for how many sessions?
Can I still eat normally?
Will i gain back the weight once I stop going for acupuncture?

Pls advise..
Hi sasa_penguin,
are u a mummy too? just give birth? how much u gained? i gained about 20kg but only managed to lose 3kg on my own.

ok i try my best to explain:
this acupuncture mainly poke on tummy so it just a insect bite. feeling.
how many session and how much is the pkg is base on body so i will advise you to go for consultation with my consultant first then see how.
initially need to have more strict on diet. but now i already back to normal diet after i complete the programme.

so far i maintain well(had lost 18kg which to back to my pre-preggy figure), no sign of bounce back. my sis in law done 1 year ago at same place now still in shape.
is ur tummy big after give birth? when i gave birth, my tummy still very big until ppl give up mrt seat to me, confident level dropped intil 0%

if u need more information like contact or my program cost may msn or email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
:tlaugh:

sasa_penguin

Hi LayPeng,

So sorry but im not a mummy yet..
Still trying but yet no good news..
Doctors have advised me to lose abit of my current weight so that i have higher chances of having a baby..

Well.. back to the acupuncture topic..
Do i have to make appointment for the consultation??
thanks so much..

LayPeng

Hi LayPeng,

So sorry but im not a mummy yet..
Still trying but yet no good news..
Doctors have advised me to lose abit of my current weight so that i have higher chances of having a baby..

Well.. back to the acupuncture topic..
Do i have to make appointment for the consultation??
thanks so much..
hi, ic, so u are preparing to become a mummy, i have few friends their gyne advised them to slim down first before preggy. are u at heavy side?

yeah, i had replied your email already, need to call in to book consultation.had gave you the number as well. you can call in to book appt to see my consultant

sasa_penguin

oh.. so have ur friends succeed?? did they also go for the same solution as u??
i think my weight is slightly higher than average ba..
oh yes.. ive saw ur email..
thanks so much..

LayPeng

oh.. so have your friends succeed?? did they also go for the same solution as you??
i think my weight is slightly higher than average ..
oh yes.. ive saw your email..
thanks so much..
ya, s2 of them actually join me in same programme, they managed to slim down 8-14kg. some other did not tried yet they went for doctor's pill, but rebound back after stopped.

ic, try to reduce your weight otherwise if you preggy and the fat stored will be more after you give birth, heard it will be quite diffcult to lose.

sure no problem, if you got more question to ask just let me know. you are welcome . keep it up to have baby! CUTE

sasa_penguin

wow.. 8-14kg.. thats alot..
those figures are the main reason that attracts me to consider trying out the acupuncture..
thanks so muchie for ur info..
really appreciate it very muchie..

LayPeng

wow.. 8-14kg.. thats alot..
those figures are the main reason that attracts me to consider trying out the acupuncture..
thanks so muchie for your info..
really appreciate it very muchie..

yeh, if you have more fat you will lose more than others of course. i had 18kg of fat to lose hence i able to lose 17-18kg.
u are welcome sasa_penguin.

need

im just sharing from what i just read from lifestyle mag.

healthway tcm medical clinic(toa payoh)comprehensive slimming pkg 10session $888 and will receive additional 2session free.

session inclusive of acupunture,tuina, electro-stimulation, sauna and nutrition advice.

those who fear needles can opt for the simulated electro acupuncture(stick wire patches onto body(above the acupoints)..

Last edited: