EDD in Oct'09

Porukadotzu

Joanna: yup uterus pain coz it's shaping up to normal size before pregnancy.

did you wear the tummy binder? if not, suggest you wear it during these days.

Porukadotzu

i still go buy the ultra soft..kleenex 1.. ahahhaa.. just came back from watsons.. should had grab another box of the feminine wipes... now i only left w a few packets.... hahahahaha.... ahyoo..

i think baby wipes also ok.. like lonerjas mummy used it too.. yea..?
:Dancing_wub:
i remember last time i don't even dare to use anything to wipe haha

i just wash with water everytime, then dab the antiseptic then use the new tampons...

oya the vagisil can use when? right after delivery or at home?

hakisumi

i remember last time i dont't even dare to use anything to wipe haha

i just wash with water everytime, then dab the antiseptic then use the new tampons...

i guess its whenever u wash den can use aldy...

-jOanna

I pumping out milk for her.. they say pump BM will cause breast tissue spoil? making me scared..

I didnt wear tummy binder now.. only 6 days of massage i wore..

hakisumi

I pumping out milk for her.. they say pump breast milk will cause breast tissue spoil? making me scared..

I didnt wear tummy binder now.. only 6 days of massage i wore..
joanna mummy.. i wanna ask u...
when ur massage lady come.. how u settle miya?
as in u fed her before the massage auntie came.. den she guai guai slp there..u enjoy ur massage session
or u gt stand by ur pump-milk or milk formula for her, jus in case she cries (hungry)?
can roughly guide me abt ur timing? so i can have some mental preparations... TQ
mucks

lonerjas

i remember last time i dont't even dare to use anything to wipe haha

u pro la.. so pain still can use tampons haha... i use pad.. everytime visit toilet change

lonerjas

joanna mummy.. i wanna ask you...
when your massage lady come.. how you settle miya?
as in you fed her before the massage auntie came.. then she guai guai sleep there..you enjoy your massage session
or you gt stand by your pump-milk or milk formula for her, just in case she cries (hungry)?
can roughly guide me about your timing? so i can have some mental preparations... TQ
mucks
those msg lady will come at least 3 days after ur normal delivery de. So u can agar agar ur baby feeding time la... i get my hubby to jaga if baby cry, my 2nd baby got no prob when i do msg lor.. My msg lady comes 830am int he morning haahaa..

tis time 1 change another 1 call mdm rokiah hope is gd la.. cos my previous 1 lousy

Stan

spray? o ya? i was at Mt.A also..but they give the liquid one...

i think spray is much better thou, dont need to dab and see the cotton turn red red...makes me chill...brrrr...

when was your delivery?
Yah...very scary.. esp on the 1st few days... i delivered on 30th
sept!!!

hakisumi

those msg lady will come at least 3 days after your normal delivery . So you can agar agar your baby feeding time ... i get my hubby to jaga if baby cry, my 2nd baby got no prob when i do msg .. My msg lady comes 830am int he morning haahaa..

tis time 1 change another 1 call mdm rokiah hope is good .. cos my previous 1 lousy
oic...tq tq..... hope my bb will co-operate with me..lol... heeee
:wong19:

-jOanna

joanna mummy.. i wanna ask you...
when your massage lady come.. how you settle miya?
as in you fed her before the massage auntie came.. then she guai guai sleep there..you enjoy your massage session
or you gt stand by your pump-milk or milk formula for her, just in case she cries (hungry)?
can roughly guide me about your timing? so i can have some mental preparations... TQ
mucks
my mum will take care of miya.. and i will have EBM in fridge standby already.. my each pumping session now can go up to 300ml after the massage.. damn a lot of milk =.= .. but now i pump ard 3 times a day only..

Porukadotzu

you pro .. so pain still can use tampons haha... i use pad.. everytime visit toilet change
no no it was mis-type haha..i meant is pad...i just remember tat tampons is the one inserted...aiya..

even wipe i dun dare then tampon even worse...haha!

Porukadotzu

those msg lady will come at least 3 days after your normal delivery . So you can agar agar your baby feeding time ... i get my hubby to jaga if baby cry, my 2nd baby got no prob when i do msg .. My msg lady comes 830am int he morning haahaa..

tis time 1 change another 1 call mdm rokiah hope is good .. cos my previous 1 lousy
hey lonerjas, where you found this mdm rokiah?

may i know how much she charge for massage? she have packages?

lonerjas

hey lonerjas, where you found this mdm rokiah?

may i know how much she charge for massage? she have packages?
i found her in one of the old threads in tis forum ..

she hav a few pkg i rmb but i only jotted down the one i want

Last edited: