EDD in Oct'09

hakisumi

i am also waiting..... hai yooooooooo......
tml mrng gg gynae...
maybe my baby wanna till tml night.. after finish my dad & bro bday celebration....

Porukadotzu

yeee i dare not drink... most jamu is apply inside the bengkung then wrap haha.. even if can get cheap i tink i lazy apply haha...

i now looking for popular slimming items to buy from TW
got jamu tat need to drink one also, but i never try thou coz mostly strong smell and bitter one hehehe... if can drink then its good, if can not then also ok la, just massage n wrap..

hey, can u info me this mdm Rokiah number? i want to ask wether she can do house massage to east area or not..hehe

your edd 21 okt rite....?

Porukadotzu

i am also waiting..... hai yooooooooo......
tml mrng gg gynae...
maybe my baby wanna till tml night.. after finish my dad & bro bday celebration....
i just came back fm gynae today..

i got to drink the amoxycals coz last visit do the swab test then result got infection.

did anyone got this? i got it on the 1st pregnancy too...gynae say its common infection which not effecting the mother but will be dangerous if baby got infected during delivery passing through mother's 'v'. And then during the delivery i will get injection too...

hey, hakisumi, your baby so nice la, want you to enjoy the bday celebration first...so should sayang your baby more now hehhehe

lonerjas

:wong3:

LOL... I took my maternity leave ... buay tahan the fatigue and the contractions...

My parents bdae both in oct ... They are very happy that my son due in Oct too... hahaha

hehe sama sama la i took since 2sep lor... i enjoy my gal acc at home:wong19:

lonerjas

i got to drink the amoxycals coz last visit do the swab test then result got infection.

did anyone got this? i got it on the 1st pregnancy too...gynae say its common infection which not effecting the mother but will be dangerous if baby got infected during delivery passing through mother's 'very'. And then during the delivery i will get injection too...

hey, hakisumi, your baby so nice , want you to enjoy the bday celebration first...so should sayang your baby more now hehhehe
semo infection? Yeast or fungus?? common lor i preggy my 2nd and now oso have but tis time not so serious.

is due to hormones changes.. so i did not tk med.. previous time i got apply med...

hueychye79

did anyone got this? i got it on the 1st pregnancy too...gynae say its common infection which not effecting the mother but will be dangerous if baby got infected during delivery passing through mother's 'very'. And then during the delivery i will get injection too...

hey, hakisumi, your baby so nice , want you to enjoy the bday celebration first...so should sayang your baby more now hehhehe
Porukadotzu, last week my gynae also do the swab test for me.

If I am not wrong is for GBS test and that time gynae told me I have fungus and need to put the tablet inside my vagina.

About the GBS result, I just check with my gynae clinic and notice the result is ok.

Are you refer to the GBS test?

lonerjas

Just to share the pic of the cake i ordered for my gal bday... 2kg cos not much ppl mostly relatives

Will order a much bigger and nicer 1 for my newborn full mth heehe...

If both can same bday next yr i can order nice big fancy cake for both of them teehee

Porukadotzu

Lonerjas & hueychye79,

the doc didn't say the name for this infection thou, he just say its common to find this in women's 'v' coz of the discharge.For non preggy also can get this infection but harmless, so he just give me amoxycap capsule to drink 3x a day to cure it, and during delivery will get injection too.

it is harmful for the baby coz passing through the vagina then the bacteria can get into their lungs and caused lung infection...

Porukadotzu

Just to share the pic of the cake i ordered for my gal bday... 2kg cos not much ppl mostly relatives

Will order a much bigger and nicer 1 for my newborn full month heehe...

If both can same bday next your i can order nice big fancy cake for both of them teehee
nice cake!

last time i order from a lausy bakery, i wanted hellokitty shape and they make round cake with hellokitty drawin on top aiyaa...misunderstand! thou i already explain the detail i want...:embarrassed:

hakisumi

hahaha.. maybe he dun wan to miss grandma's cooking..lol.. if not confinement ler, almost 1 mth den can eat my mum's cooking...
:wong19:

hakisumi

Will order a much bigger and nicer 1 for my newborn full month heehe...

If both can same bday next your i can order nice big fancy cake for both of them teehee
tats a nice cake...
actualli i thinking to get some cute cupcakes for my newborn fullmth..i am looking at the de petite from sweetest moments...maybe just give to some close girlfriends... my hubby relatives too many people le..big families somemore...those relatives maybe just give the usual round cake.. ahhahaa

hakisumi

:wong3:

LOL... I took my maternity leave ... buay tahan the fatigue and the contractions...

My parents bdae both in oct ... They are very happy that my son due in Oct too... hahaha
moonfairy mummy... i am also waiting.....i totally know how you feel man.. hahahahahaaaaaaaa
:tlaugh:

karoru

just came back from my weekly checkup today... baby is 2.9kg now... fat baby... lol... water bag and everything okay... i increase 1 kg within 1 week... omg!!! gyane checked oready, still not dilated yet though baby's head oready down... sigh... so i m also waiting and waiting...