EDD in Oct'09

hakisumi

me just came back from gynae too... did CTG test.. no sign of labour nor contractions...baby weigh approx.2.96kg
this mrng about 5 am plus, i got a kind of pain like menses cramps.. pain till i wake up.. then i waited........ i thought it could be it..but 1 time only... no more.....then i went to make breakfast.....kekekkeke

Last edited:

Porukadotzu

me just came back from gynae too... did CTG test.. no sign of labour nor contractions...baby weigh approx.2.96kg
this mrng about 5 am plus, i got a kind of pain like menses cramps.. pain till i wake up.. then i waited........ i thought it could be it..but 1 time only... no more.....then i went to make breakfast.....kekekkeke
few days more dear...few days more....:Dancing_wub:

i read that having intercourse during 39 weeks can speed up the baby to come out :001_302::001_302:

hakisumi

i read that having intercourse during 39 weeks can speed up the baby to come out :001_302::001_302:
yah.. jus now i was telling my hubby also.. "lets do it~!!!" but say only la... hahahahhaa....
:wong19::we2Randy-git:

karoru

engaged means baby's head really down and you will feel uncomfy when you walk or move during these phase.

then will not be long untill your baby come out.
hope so, porukadotzu mummy... lol... but gyane just checked last fri, not dilated yet... will be checking CTG this coming tue... i tot checkup once a week but now so frequent checkup... yeah, very uncomfy when walk or move plus baby is heavy now at 2.9kg... i don know how down is my baby's head now but gyane said that his head oready down...

hueychye79

Lonerjas & hueychye79,

the doc didn't say the name for this infection thou, he just say its common to find this in women's 'very' coz of the discharge.For non preggy also can get this infection but harmless, so he just give me amoxycap capsule to drink 3x a day to cure it, and during delivery will get injection too.

it is harmful for the baby coz passing through the vagina then the bacteria can get into their lungs and caused lung infection...
Porukadotzu, don't worry...

I ever check with the gynae assistant, she mention when baby born it will check for the GBS test...

Thats why, my gynae just ask me to want to perform swab test or not....

If we know early, at least can do some precaution.

If you are GBS positive, gynae will give you oral medication plus injection during delivery. :wink:

I am sure gynae know what is the best for you and your baby...

lonerjas

euuu that a no no for me haha.. dunno y, just don wanna...

When my 1st born we still can very active la from 2nd and 3rd totally switch off

hueychye79

just came back from my weekly checkup today... baby is 2.9kg now... fat baby... lol... water bag and everything okay... i increase 1 kg within 1 week... omg!!! gyane checked oready, still not dilated yet though baby's head oready down... sigh... so i m also waiting and waiting...
Karoru, I also visit gynae today.

Baby already engange and my amino fluid is decrease.

After CTG check, my baby heartbeat is strong and fine.

When gynae mention want to check my dilate, I just ask her "is it painful?"

She just smile and mention, "you must use to it, because when you labour need to check even frequent."

My gynae is consider gentle when she check my dilate, and mention "oh! Still not really dilate, only 1cm"...

Cannot really take the measurement of baby, so the weight is not so accurate... So, is extimate about 3kg. Increase few hundred gram only.

But..... but.... mummy is increase 1.5kg within 1 week.. :embarrassed:

Total increase about 15kg since pregnant.. :err:

Next appointment is next Thursday.....

Really hope my baby can 'pop' within next week...

lonerjas

Porukadotzu, dont't worry...

I ever check with the gynae assistant, she mention when baby born it will check for the GBS test...

Thats why, my gynae just ask me to want to perform swab test or not....

If we know early, at least can do some precaution.

If you are GBS positive, gynae will give you oral medication plus injection during delivery. :wink:

I am sure gynae know what is the best for you and your baby...
my gynae never do swaps for me and the trace in my urine oso gone suddenly.. i had tis yeast infection when having my 2nd, lucky she no prob, tis time same infection but much much less serious so shld be fine oso, well gonna due soon oso le. If need treatment gynae would have done so already..

hueychye79

does baby's head down meaning that baby is engaged?
Karoru, I ask this question to my gynae before when she told me my baby head is down.

And the answer is "No"....

Baby head down means it still have chance to turn up...

But engage means you can see your tummy is 'drop' and your will deliver soon...

hueychye79

my gynae never do swaps for me and the trace in my urine also gone suddenly.. i had tis yeast infection when having my 2nd, lucky she no prob, tis time same infection but much much less serious so shld be fine also, well gonna due soon also . If need treatment gynae would have done so already..
Lonerjas, I don't have yeast infection but have fungus... LOL

If I never do the swab test I think my gynae will never know about it.

In the end just need to insert the medicine to vagina only.. :001_302:

lonerjas

Lonerjas, I dont't have yeast infection but have fungus... LOL

If I never do the swab test I think my gynae will never know about it.

In the end just need to insert the medicine to vagina only.. :001_302:
ya last preg i did lor.. insert med... but doc got tell me the med cant cure the prob cos is due to hormones changes after labour usually will recover which i did

hakisumi

this mrng..again at 5am... got the same pain i felt...den at the same time.. my bladder full and really need to pee... i pain till i bend down on the floor... den the pain slowly go away .. again.. it nvr came back... den i slowly make my way to pee....but this time round i nvr make breakfast.. i go back to ZZZzZZZZzzzzz....

lonerjas

this mrng..again at 5am... got the same pain i felt...then at the same time.. my bladder full and really need to pee... i pain till i bend down on the floor... then the pain slowly go away .. again.. it never came back... then i slowly make my way to pee....but this time round i never make breakfast.. i go back to ZZZzZZZZzzzzz....
haha... u very cute lor... if i were u very pain contractions even thou not very close interval i will just go induce liao, dun wanna tk chance cos doc say is my 3rd gonna dilate pretty fast usually..

If i pain i go liaoz wont wait, later like my fren 2nd time cos got exp she keep wsit and wait till got spotting but go in dilate too fast epi din manage take effect fully haha, her hubby say she cry in the suite keke

hakisumi

hmmm.. nvr tot of it leh.. cos..i am not sure is that a contraction..but i guess it is..hahaha.. i told my gynae, he jus ask me look out for closer intervals.. nvr cross my mind to induce... maybe see tonight lor.. 5 am got anything again or not.. ahahhaa

lonerjas

hmmm.. never thought of it .. cos..i am not sure is that a contraction..but i guess it is..hahaha.. i told my gynae, he just ask me look out for closer intervals.. never cross my mind to induce... maybe see tonight .. 5 am got anything again or not.. ahahhaa
left 5 days more only... hmm my gynae last week already ask me when want induce haha... i say wait 1st lor

hakisumi

ya lor.. 15 oct i will see him the last time at his clinic, from there prob see how den maybe head to hospital... my gynae dun seems to be a fan of induce.. he nvr mention...