EDD May 2010 ~ Little Tiger

Luckyone

Small movement??!! :err:You mean kicking?? so early!!:eek: you're about 13 weeks only right? wow! that's amazing! Yeah really want to know my baby is a boy or girl. But as long the baby is health, I don't mind autually, my hubby also said that.

LWP6998

Alpha Male
Re: Baby Heartbeat

Yeap, any of you sometime can feel baby heartbeat? dont't know whether I'm sensitive or not:err:? Sometime when I touch my stomach, I can feel different heartbeat (I think not mine) :eek:! I asked my gynae before, he said I'm too sensitive because you only can feel your baby movement arounf 20 weeks. But I read from Singapore Motherhood forums, some mother to be also can feel! um... maybe my gyane is a male so he dont't know that feeling hahah.
hi you can even HEAR the heartbeat! very fast.... hahah... i think when the sonograopher use the big 3D machine to check on the baby....

Mummy.c

Small movement??!! :err:You mean kicking?? so early!!:eek: you're about 13 weeks only right? wow! that's amazing! Yeah really want to know my baby is a boy or girl. But as long the baby is health, I dont't mind autually, my hubby also said that.
Ya. V small movement la. Dunno is it kick or not. HA. Yah, im now 13weeks 3days. I also anything with the gender de. But if really prefer... i would prefer boy and bf prefer girl. HAHA. But somehw, i feel mine is a girl (feeling). :win:

Hi bulrturtle7, I also craving for fast food a lot. Just.. can't stop eating...
My dear son test is next Tuesaday. Share with us your result can :001_302:. 1st time mother (I mean 1st time after 12 weeks) so a bit excited :001_302:.
hi luckyone... i go scan this sat, but only know results the following thurs leh. by then u shd have scanned. haha. nevertheless, hope that i can share good news here lar. me quite scared.

Mummy.c

No not hear, but feel a bit. That's why was saying maybe i'm too sensitive loh:001_302:
Hear i dun have la. But my heart beat faster past few weeks. Very uncomfortable cause i dun feel normal. HAHA! But they say it's normal for our heart to beat faster... :tlaugh:

Luckyone

hi luckyone... i go scan this sat, but only know results the following thurs . by then you should have scanned. haha. nevertheless, hope that i can share good news here . me quite scared.
Um.. where you scan? I thought on the spot the doctor will tell you the result (I heard from others)? ya loh, ya loh quite scary hor. before you can feel your baby's movement, there's a lot of worries. Let's relax a bit. I started to listern to classcia music, music box music to relax myself everynight before I sleep. I even started to sing and read bedtime story to my baby now haha what a "kaisu" mother hor :001_302:

Luckyone

Hear i dont have . But my heart beat faster past few weeks. Very uncomfortable cause i dont feel normal. HAHA! But they say it's normal for our heart to beat faster... :tlaugh:
Me too. can feel my heart beat faster. Actually I can feel my own heart beat anytime. What about your stomach? Do you feel bloated? I feel very bloated especially at night :embarrassed:. My husband said I must start excise. I'm planing to join the Aqua Fitness in Pregnancy at KK after my D.S test. Will also try to go swimming and a short walk. I want to be a fit (not fat) mama:Dancing_wub:

Mummy.c

Me too. can feel my heart beat faster. Actually I can feel my own heart beat anytime. What about your stomach? Do you feel bloated? I feel very bloated especially at night :embarrassed:. My husband said I must start excise. I'm planing to join the Aqua Fitness in Pregnancy at KK after my D.S test. Will also try to go swimming and a short walk. I want to be a fit (not fat) mama:Dancing_wub:
my stomach arh? Will feel bloated but still feel like bitting things. HAHA. Ya, my bf also keep ask me go exercise. Go jog or brisk walk in the morning. But i got some pregnant friends said dun exercise till too much especially running, jogging cuz she say bb still small inside us scare the cord will hook around bb's neck cuz keep gg up n down inside us when joggin/running. :nah: So i dunno. HAHA! Btw u got weight gain?

Luckyone

my stomach ? Will feel bloated but still feel like bitting things. HAHA. Ya, my bf also keep ask me go exercise. Go jog or brisk walk in the morning. But i got some pregnant friends said dont exercise till too much especially running, jogging cuz she say baby still small inside us scare the cord will hook around baby's neck cuz keep gg up n down inside us when joggin/running. :nah: So i dont know. HAHA! Btw you got weight gain?
Yeah, gain about 3kg, I guess. The weighing machine at home not accurate, so Have to wait till this Sat go checkup than able to confirm. I just call KK and wanted to book the Auqa Fitness class and guess what! the class full untill Jan'10!! so propular ah! In that case I change my mind, just go safa club for swimming and when I'm free I will go park for a walk. Think back, also can save money. I do a esitmate calculation just now, Confinement fee + Open baby saving account + Baby 1st month celebration + Infant Care Deposit & Fees is about 5K ++:elvis:. Must start to cut down my own expenses, cut down buying clothing now:embarrassed:.

Luckyone

Hi any MTB measure you stomach? I'm 12 weeks today and my stomach is about 35.5cm:err:. Just want to compare with thoes same week like me is it the same "size":001_302:

Mummy.c

Yeah, gain about 3kg, I guess. The weighing machine at home not accurate, so Have to wait till this Sat go checkup than able to confirm. I just call KK and wanted to book the Auqa Fitness class and guess what! the class full untill Jan'10!! so propular ! In that case I change my mind, just go safa club for swimming and when I'm free I will go park for a walk. Think back, also can save money. I do a esitmate calculation just now, Confinement fee + Open baby saving account + Baby 1st month celebration + Infant Care Deposit & Fees is about 5K ++:elvis:. Must start to cut down my own expenses, cut down buying clothing now:embarrassed:.
Yah true. Shuld save thise kinda of money. Just be mre carefully can alrdy. HAHA. Having a baby must save here and there for them. So think twice before deciding lo. haha! Ohh.. u gained abt 3kg arh.. Before u pregnant, u were very skinny isit? 'Cause i nv gain weight leh. Instead i lose abit of weight. :eek:

shina

hi everyone nice to meet u =) congratz to all mummies. my EDD is on 4 May 2010 kekek so excited as its my first time being a mummy.

Luckyone

Yah true. Shuld save thise kinda of money. Just be mre carefully can alrdy. HAHA. Having a baby must save here and there for them. So think twice before deciding . haha! Ohh.. you gained about 3kg .. Before you pregnant, you were very skinny isit? 'Cause i never gain weight . Instead i lose abit of weight. :eek:
No lah I'm quite fat:001_302:. before pregnant, I'm about 58KG (my heigh around 156 only), then after pregnant, I like to eat a lot of meats (esp beef), fast food...I guess another 3 or 4 months I sure hit 70KG:elvis:

hmm... i'm looking for some yoga or aqua aerobics kinda classes to attend. wondering if can do bellydancing too. anyone has any recommendations? don't think it's a good idea to sit at home all day all night and put on weight.
can't wait to go gynae nx week to see how much weight i put on already. hohoho...
how u girls measure stomach? i have got like a permanent budge already. can fit non of my previous pants, shorts anymore. only dresses these days. think after my gynae visit nx week will be shopping time for me!

Luckyone

hmm... i'm looking for some yoga or aqua aerobics kinda classes to attend. wondering if can do bellydancing too. anyone has any recommendations? dont't think it's a good idea to sit at home all day all night and put on weight.
can't wait to go gynae nx week to see how much weight i put on already. hohoho...
how you girls measure stomach? i have got like a permanent budge already. can fit non of my previous pants, shorts anymore. only dresses these days. think after my gynae visit nx week will be shopping time for me!
Hi blueturtle, aqua fitness (kind of aerobics in water) not bad. You can find the course at KK Women's and Children's Hospital - Classes for Women & Parents. It's only 111.30 for 4 session. It's quite propular untill class full till Jan'10.
Yoga I try before (DVD), I don't quite like it. But I hear Yoga is very good for pregnacy esp for thoes that natual birth. I use measure tape to measure. I don't like to wear dress so I bought XL pants from Uniqlo. They are selling that kind of pants without button and zip with rubber one. Price about 29.90. They also selling shorts without button and zip. I used to wear M size so I bought all in XL, can wear till give birth I think.

Last edited:

Mummy.c

No I'm quite fat:001_302:. before pregnant, I'm about 58KG (my heigh around 156 only), then after pregnant, I like to eat a lot of meats (esp beef), fast food...I guess another 3 or 4 months I sure hit 70KG:elvis:
So now u more than 58kg arh? I around ur weight, 56 or 7 before pregnant (height=160 only). But i weighted last week myself, is 54.2kg same height. :wong29: I guess cause of my MS (puking) made me like that. :embarrassed:

Mummy.c

hi everyone nice to meet you =) congratz to all mummies. my EDD is on 4 May 2010 kekek so excited as its my first time being a mummy.
Congraz shina! HAHA! Your edd is just 4 days earlier than me! whee! Im a first tym mummy also. HAHA~ :001_302:

back from my OSCAR scan today. Real tiring experience for me... 3 hours @ the clinic, 4 scans, a lot of shaking and probing, 6 cups of water, 1 breakfast and walking round and round TMC... finally.... at the 4th scan 3 hours later, baby decided to be slightly more cooperative, and the radiographer got all the necessary readings.
Think I visited all the radiographers on duty this morning. haha. the 1st lady who did the scan for me at ard 8am was quite surprised to see me still around at 1030am.
to all the other may mummies-to-be, all the best for your scans. don't worry, i think i am only 1 of the few not so lucky ones who got to spend that few hours. most the other ladies who were after me, managed to finish their scans in 1 try.
now praying hard for good results...