EDD May 2010 ~ Little Tiger

Luckyone

EDD 20th May 2010 ~ Little Tiger

Hi everyone, my EDD is around 20th May 2010. I'm seeing Dr Han at KK.
This is my second preganacy.Hope everything go fine. I had miscarried in end May due to baby heartbeat stopped. Really pray hard everything "soon soon" this time. Is everyone having morning sick at 1st trim? I remember when my 1st one there's not MS at all. So I think it better to feel sick :Dancing_wub:.

Last edited:

Mummy.c

Re: EDD 20th May 2010 ~ Little Tiger

Hi everyone, my EDD is around 20th May 2010. I'm seeing Dr Han at KK.
This is my second preganacy.Hope everything go fine. I had miscarried in end May due to baby heartbeat stopped. Really pray hard everything "soon soon" this time. Is everyone having morning sick at 1st trim? I remember when my 1st one there's not MS at all. So I think it better to feel sick :Dancing_wub:.
Haha. It's sad to hear tt u miscarried in the end May due to baby heartbeat stopped. But i hope u will get over it and welcome ur little new life in u. HAHA! Yah. i having v bad morning sickness. I puked out almost all the food i ate. But everything went better but still having the neusea feeling and fewer trips of gg to toilet to puke. HA! But heard tt when it reached 2nd trimenster, morning sickness will turn better whereas 3rd trimenster will hav some sickness back again. So take more care okay, Luckyone. HAHA. :001_302:

Luckyone

Morning Sick

Hi Mummy c. I also suffer from serious MS :embarrassed:. These few days, feeling slightly better but when travel to work in the morning, really feel like throwing out to the person standing infront of me. especially those that with strong perfume and didn't bath in the morning. Haha my nose somehow very sensitive to sme~~ll. When my brother in law maid cook, wash toilet, mop floor, I really can't stand the smell. Even clothing that washed I also can not stand. Yeap, I heard from my doctor the MS will pass around 12th week.
He said only 5% of pregnant women have MS after that. I hope I'm not the 5% :wong29:.

Mummy.c

Re: Morning Sick

Hi Mummy c. I also suffer from serious MS :embarrassed:. These few days, feeling slightly better but when travel to work in the morning, really feel like throwing out to the person standing infront of me. especially those that with strong perfume and didn't bath in the morning. Haha my nose somehow very sensitive to sme~~ll. When my brother in law maid cook, wash toilet, mop floor, I really can't stand the smell. Even clothing that washed I also can not stand. Yeap, I heard from my doctor the MS will pass around 12th week.
He said only 5% of pregnant women have MS after that. I hope I'm not the 5% :wong29:.
HAHA. So funny u gg to puke on those ppl in front of u. BUHAHA. I also hope i wont b tt 5%. But i now in my 12 weeks le, still gt puking symptoms. Im so afraid tt i wont puke throughout the whole pregnancy. :wong29:

Luckyone

Down Syndrome Test?

Hi Mummy c, These 2 days my MS almost gone. Althought my gynee said the MS will gone slowly around 12 weeks, I'm only 11 weeks today. I'm so worry...don't know is my baby is fine? My husband booked another appointment with my gynee next Saturday (the next appoint suppose be 21 Nov) to make sure everything is fine...Yeap have you book the Down Syndrome Test? I'm going KK on 10 Nov to do the test. Very nervous. Don't know if I'm in high risk? I'm 34 this year.

Last edited:

Mummy.c

Re: Down Syndrome Test?

Hi Mummy c, These 2 days my MS almost gone. Althought my gynee said the MS will gone slowly around 12 weeks, I'm only 11 weeks today. I'm so worry...dont't know is my baby is fine? My husband booked another appointment with my gynee next Saturday (the next appoint suppose be 21 Nov) to make sure everything is fine...Yeap have you book the Down Syndrome Test? I'm going KK on 10 Nov to do the test. Very nervous. dont't know if I'm in high risk? I'm 34 this year.
Ohh.. Dun worry too much. I tink it's okay. 'Cause we woman have different body so symptoms will be different. Im also improving and stopped having the puking symptoms le. D= Err.. nope leh, i haven take the Down Syndrome Test yet. HA. After all i just wanna tell you dun worry too much okay? U and ur bb will be fine. :wink: HAHA. btw u had msn? If u dun mind add me @ cheryl_28_05@hotmail.com. :001_302: HA. Just to let u know, im 17 only. BUHAHAHA.

Luckyone, don't worry abt the MS. i'm sure everything will turn out just fine. i'm one of those lucky ones who don't get much MS... do feel pukey when i get extremely hungry at ard week 10, but as long as i keep my stomach filled everything is very much under control. it took me 2 days to confirm this. so now i back to the no MS days. but then again, i was really worried when i got like no symptoms of MS, took a lot of pacifying from my hubby to calm me down. Like what mummy.c says everyone is different.
i'm not yet 30... but i too booked my oscar scan at TMC for next sat. gynae say can still cancel and just do the normal blood test if i don't see the need. so i'm also thinking real hard now.

Luckyone

Morning Sick

Hi Mummy c. Thanks so much. sorry I don't have msn but everyday I will come here to read some infomrations from mother to be. Wow! you're so young! I'm always thinking, it's not bad to get birth early too. My primary school classmate who's married around 18, her 2 children almost finished secondary. I guess another 5 to 8 years, she can retire already haha.

Hi blueturtle7, Thanks so much.
Oh you will go for oscar scan soon? um.. I think better ask for your gynae's opinion. If you want to save money, you can consider blood test 1st. Some people after blood test result show low risk, don't have to go for oscar scan.
Mummy c & blueturtle, does your appetite changed? I used to eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, but after pregnant, I eat a lot of meat and fried stuff instead. Especially spicy food! can't stop eating!! althought I know these stuff too much is bad for baby. What a bad mama:embarrassed:

Yeap, just want to share with you both, I just bought a book about baby sign (it's Japanese) at kinokuniya yesterday. I read from Amazon web-site, this book got very good comment from mothers in Japan. After I reading last nite, I found it's very useful for baby around 7 months start to learn simple baby sign like "milk" "want somemore" and "don't want anymore". Of course, you will have to spend times to teach your baby patiently and let them understand the meaning. Baby sign is good not only teaching baby to express themselves, it's also good for bulding bond between parent and baby.
I'm sure there's english version one because the baby sign started from UAS. If you're interested, maybe can try to find from library or kinokuniya.

Yeap, a lot of people said if you have serious MS, you're expecting a girl and not much MS, you're expecting a boy. My sister in law have very serious MS and herone is girl.
Blueturtle7, you don't have much MS right? what about Mummy c? I'm still ok can consider that not very serious type compare with my sister in law.
Since our EDD date is about the same, we can share our symptoms before 20 weeks and guess. After the detail scan, we can see how accurate! Haha so fun!

Last edited:

QooBaBy

So excited so see so many May Mummy~ Congrats everyone... Must enjoy every moment of your pregnancy!!

I'm gng for my Oscar scan next sat so excited.. Btw is anyone seeing Dr K C Yeo at TMC?? If anyone seeing him mebi we'll see each other at his clinic.. hee hee

My EDD was 18 May 10 but now it's 19 May 10... :Dancing_tongue:

yah. gynae say can do oscar at week 12. next sat just nice week 12 for me. still thinking abt it. but most likely think will just do lar. this kinda money cannot really save i think.
and yes. i dun get MS. though i do feel not so well when my stomach is left empty for too long. figured that i just need to keep filling my stomach every 2 to 3 hours and generally i can very much do my daily stuff with not much trouble or uncomfort.
i've been craving for fastfood a lot the past few week. zinger, nuggets, luncheon meat. haha.

Mummy.c

Re: Morning Sick

Hi Mummy c. Thanks so much. sorry I dont't have msn but everyday I will come here to read some infomrations from mother to be. Wow! you're so young! I'm always thinking, it's not bad to get birth early too. My primary school classmate who's married around 18, her 2 children almost finished secondary. I guess another 5 to 8 years, she can retire already haha.

Hi blueturtle7, Thanks so much.
Oh you will go for oscar scan soon? um.. I think better ask for your gynae's opinion. If you want to save money, you can consider blood test 1st. Some people after blood test result show low risk, dont't have to go for oscar scan.
Mummy c & blueturtle, does your appetite changed? I used to eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, but after pregnant, I eat a lot of meat and fried stuff instead. Especially spicy food! can't stop eating!! althought I know these stuff too much is bad for baby. What a bad mama:embarrassed:

Yeap, just want to share with you both, I just bought a book about baby sign (it's Japanese) at kinokuniya yesterday. I read from Amazon web-site, this book got very good comment from mothers in Japan. After I reading last nite, I found it's very useful for baby around 7 months start to learn simple baby sign like "milk" "want somemore" and "dont't want anymore". Of course, you will have to spend times to teach your baby patiently and let them understand the meaning. Baby sign is good not only teaching baby to express themselves, it's also good for bulding bond between parent and baby.
I'm sure there's english version one because the baby sign started from UAS. If you're interested, maybe can try to find from library or kinokuniya.

Yeap, a lot of people said if you have serious MS, you're expecting a girl and not much MS, you're expecting a boy. My sister in law have very serious MS and herone is girl.
Blueturtle7, you dont't have much MS right? what about Mummy c? I'm still ok can consider that not very serious type compare with my sister in law.
Since our EDD date is about the same, we can share our symptoms before 20 weeks and guess. After the detail scan, we can see how accurate! Haha so fun!
HAHA. excuse me for a moment, I dunno what does Ms mean. *opps* HAHA! Is it morning sickness? HA. If it is, i had it if i had empty stomach. My bf will always go skool then come bck around evening. So normally i will have one meal a day. I know i shouldnt like tt la. HA. 'Cuz bb will go hungry. But i will always sleep then wake up will b around the tym he comes to my hse. HA. And yah.. back to MS, I will puke even if i ate nth. Some orange colour thing which i dunno where it comes from 'cuz i didnt eat anything. HAHA, and i wont puke if i eat restuarant food i dunno why- Fast food restuarant too. But as weeks past... I can slowly eat homecooked food la without puking out. HA! Yah. My bf and my thinking is have baby at young age then as our child grew old like 20s we will be like still in our 30s only. They will be working and able to support themselves or mayb married le. HA. But dun worry la and i had no offence. :wong29: Btw thanks Luckyone for the info for the book u intro, i will go have a look if i drop by kinokuniya. :tlaugh:

Luckyone

Hi QooBaby, My EDD also around that date.You do you scan quite early huh. My will be next Tuesday (12 weeks + 5 days). Can share your result after your scan :001_302:. I'm seeing Dr Han Hou Chuan from KK. I tried Thomas (Dr Judy Wong) during my 1st pregnancy which was not sucessful. The service at Thomas not bad, confinement food also "Yammy" (was in 1 bed room after my D & C) but I just don't feel like going back to the same place which remind me the sad experience.

Last edited:

Luckyone

Hi bulrturtle7, I also craving for fast food a lot. Just.. can't stop eating...
My DS test is next Tuesaday. Share with us your result can :001_302:. 1st time mother (I mean 1st time after 12 weeks) so a bit excited :001_302:.

Last edited:

Luckyone

Hi Mummy c, ah yoh... you better grap something light before your dinner lah.
Maybe can buy some biscuits or bread so you can eat in the morning and when you wake up in the afternoon. Fruits like apple and honeydrew also not bad (I tried to eat orange and papya also but throw out everything). Don't leave your stomach empty lah (haha me sound like obaa san).

Last edited:

Luckyone

Baby Heartbeat

Yeap, any of you sometime can feel baby heartbeat? Don't know whether I'm sensitive or not:err:? Sometime when I touch my stomach, I can feel different heartbeat (I think not mine) :eek:! I asked my gynae before, he said I'm too sensitive because you only can feel your baby movement arounf 20 weeks. But I read from Singapore Motherhood forums, some mother to be also can feel! um... maybe my gyane is a male so he don't know that feeling hahah.

Last edited:

Mummy.c

Hi Mummy c, yoh... you better grap something light before your dinner .
Maybe can buy some biscuits or bread so you can eat in the morning and when you wake up in the afternoon. Fruits like apple and honeydrew also not bad (I tried to eat orange and papya also but throw out everything). dont't leave your stomach empty (haha me sound like obaa san).
hahas. If my hse got food/fruits i will eat. HA! :001_302: Btw very soon, we wil get to know bb's gender le. U excited to know bb's gender? :wong19:

Mummy.c

Re: Baby Heartbeat

Yeap, any of you sometime can feel baby heartbeat? dont't know whether I'm sensitive or not:err:? Sometime when I touch my stomach, I can feel different heartbeat (I think not mine) :eek:! I asked my gynae before, he said I'm too sensitive because you only can feel your baby movement arounf 20 weeks. But I read from Singapore Motherhood forums, some mother to be also can feel! um... maybe my gyane is a male so he dont't know that feeling hahah.
I can feel some small baby movement but not baby's heartbeat. HAHA! :shyxxx: