EDD in AUG 2010

kokolove

Heehee.. Just got to know my EDD is in early Aug next year..

Any mummies too?

Maybe we might be in the same hospital and ward too! hahaha!
hi there!

my EDD is also early Aug
been having real bad MS
lousy appetite, nauseating
i can't even wear my fave perfume now

any of u having bad MS too?

kokolove

Happydays-shop

hi there!

my EDD is also early Aug
been having real bad MS

any of you having bad MS too?

kokolove
I'm having very bad MS too.
I see food, i will have the vomit feeling.
Very terrible. :wong19:

jas2909

Hihi mummies! Just got back from a 10 days europe tour.. so tiring.. still trying to recover from jet lag..

My MS got slightly better now.. used to feel nausea even drinking water.. >.<"

For my case, I don't like to eat sour plums.. so I just stand up walk around till the feel is gone.. sitting down make it worst..

cheekrene

hi there!

my EDD is also early Aug
been having real bad MS

any of you having bad MS too?

kokolove
same here... i used to eat a lot... now whenever i see food, i will feel nausea. i hardly get to get more than 2 bites.

recently i start to take sour food to increase my appetite. it make me feel better. oh ya, my gynae said i was dehydrated as i always feel giddy. so he advise me to drink 100 plus to increase my salt and sugar intake. at least nowadays i feel better in eating especially dinner and supper. still i cant eat much for breakfast and lunch.

Hello, try to drink more water, it helps with the vomiting. It took me 3 and a quarter pregnancies to find out about the trick (sign). Idea is to cleanse your palate with water so that it left with no food smell. My record of weight lost in first trimester is 5kg.

hope it gets better for us
it's been getting worse each day
am forcing myself to eat
have lost 2.5kg already

kinda worried.....

Jostance

Any mummies thinking of resigning? I had plans to resign after getting my Dec AWS, but then, I found out I was pregnant. Now still thinking of resigning cos I really hate the workplace and I cannot concentrate at all.

I really fear if I were to stay on in my job till Aug (my EDD), I will go nuts and cannot enjoy my pregnancy..

Hubby is worried about money matters and he said is a waste of 4 mths maternity leave. But I am thinking of working from home.

Any advice for me..? thanks!

jas2909

Any mummies thinking of resigning? I had plans to resign after getting my Dec AWS, but then, I found out I was pregnant. Now still thinking of resigning cos I really hate the workplace and I cannot concentrate at all.

I really fear if I were to stay on in my job till Aug (my EDD), I will go nuts and cannot enjoy my pregnancy..

Hubby is worried about money matters and he said is a waste of 4 mths maternity leave. But I am thinking of working from home.

Any advice for me..? thanks!

I'm always thinking of resigning from my work ever since i got pregnant.. haha! but I never do it becoz of the constant income and the 4mths maternity leave.. i've a very typical singaporean thinking.. it's really "lugi" for the maternity leave so i gotta bear with it.. muahaha!

l0r3tTa

hi all, i'm in my 10th week of pregnancy..first pregnancy
EDD is 17th Aug.
I started getting the nausea after the 6th week and got sooooo tired everyday..
some say it goes away after the first trimester and some says it stays..i hope it goes away..cos its reali affecting my job..

nice to know the rest of u here too..

JoLee

Hi all mummies...I am also 1st time mtb, 11 weeks now..EDD 6th Aug...going for my N.T Scan next Weds. So far so good, no MS, no cravings, not hungry all the time...sometimes wondering if I am really preggy..haha..just keep feeling sleepy...still keeping my fingers crossed to stay in this mode!!

Hi to all preggy mummy,

I am new to this forum and also first time mtb. Just found out that i am 5 weeks pregnant had my 2nd visit to gynae to check on baby's heartbeat so far all is fine. Next appointment will be in 2 weeks time which is on 12jan. As according to gynae baby's ETD will be around 17aug.. Not much of morning sickness so far except bloated stomach and need to fill my stomach with food every 3hours:shyxxx: Think i am putting on weight now :we2Randy-git:Hope to know more mummies...
Hello, me first time to this new website too. this is my 4th pregnancy. Am into 8 weeks from conception, my oldest is 10 years, lost my 2nd one in 1st trimester and third child is K2 this year. Hate the vomitting, and lucky you dont feel any.

Happydays-shop

Hi mummies, me having very bad morning sickness.
I can't seems to stuff food in but i still gain weight leh. Alamak. I'm still hoping to lose weight.