EDD in AUG 2010

JuniorLeow

Hi all,

I have given birth to a baby boy on 06 Aug 2010 @ TMC. Below is my birth story :

Birth Story :

0625hrs - admitted to hospital.

0745hrs to 0815hrs- pushed down to waiting are outside the ops theater, answered all the necessary questions, anesthesia doctor came to draw 3 big tubes of blood for SCBB which took about 15mins cuz my blood flow toooo slow.

0820hrs - anesthesia doctor came in to give epidural injection. Curl up like a mini prawny, after the injection, starting to feel the sng-ness at the back n lower body also started to feel the numbness.

0830hrs - Gynae came in n do a final checkup, asked Moomoo in to get ready with the camera while he proceed with the c-sect ops.

0838hrs - Gynae holding Baby Seth reporting to the new world.

Thereafter, gynae proceed with the stitching n I started to feel giddy n sleepy but no vomiting.. closed my eyes to rest while waiting.

After stitching done, was being pushed to the waiting area for further observation before being pushed back to the ward.

The feeling of having lower body numb was pretty uncomfortable n it was really TOTALLY NO FEELINGS!!!! >_<

Pushed back to ward but dont know what time le.. hahaha..

Discharged from hospital on Aug 09, 2010. Baby Seth is now 1 week and 2 days old as of today. =)

defg

Hi ladies, I would suggest you guys to consider doing natural induction than just go ahead to do the medical induction. The reasons are: statistic has shown that 73% of induced labor will resulted to giving in to epidural and ultimately emergency c-section. As the induction to to induce to make your uterus contract when they are not ready so it will be more painful as the endorphin, your body natural pain killer hormone aka your love making hormone, does not have the time to kick in. As for how, maybe you pm me your email then I email you all the ways. I am a nurse to be, a labor companion aka doula and I assist alot of my clients to attain natural birth and birth of their choices.
Hi, pls email to me the natural ways. I'm due 31 Aug and still waiting. Already into my 39th week, can't wait. Thanks!!

stressfulbee

Hi
U may call my this non stay s'pore confinement lady.
She had more than 10yrs experience, ard 50++, she honest, clean, flexible & her cooking is delicious..... (she able to cook different tonic soup, "zhu jiao chu" & different CF dishes within 28days.)

her contact is hp: 98476976.:red:

blackpiggy

Hi all,

I have given birth to a baby boy on 06 Aug 2010 @ Thomson Medical Center. Below is my birth story :

Birth Story :

0625hrs - admitted to hospital.................

0838hrs - Gynae holding Baby Seth reporting to the new world..........
wow seems like mostly had a shorter or average labour time than me (>.<). I went for medical induction on 29 July (my EDD was 15 Aug) as my amniotic fluid is very low. spent 11+ hours in the delivery suite! Hubby and me were the first ones to admit that day at 0645hrs but every now and then while we were waiting, we can hear babies cries, at least 5 women come and go with their babies but our baby still not out until 1801hrs!

Happydays-shop

Hi august mummies, i gave birth on august too.
Have 10packs of expressed breast milk dated from 17th sept onwards to give away. As i'm still regularly pumping and i have alot of excess milk.
Its about 100-120ml per pack.

I'm giving away free but please at least pay for the milk bags, about $0.20 per pack. Please also bring your own cooler bag and ice pack when collecting.
Thanks.

Cheryl Yap

Hi Mummies...i'm new here my EDD is on 09 Aug 2010 (National Day) Any mummies same EDD as me ..

i also like to get to know more mummies here as well to share some info, ask for advice as well...

Hope to get yr reply soon...

Take care & have a nice day :001_302:

winsicca

Hi Mummies...i'm new here my EDD is on 09 Aug 2010 (National Day) Any mummies same EDD as me ..

i also like to get to know more mummies here as well to share some info, ask for advice as well...

Hope to get yr reply soon...

Take care & have a nice day :001_302:
Hi Cheryl!
I gave birth on 9 Aug 2010 too!! Look forward to know u more too!

l0r3tTa

Hi August mummies,
just dropping by to see how are you all coping?
I gave birth to a boy on 06.08.10
now he is fliping to the sides already and he can recognize me...whenever he cries when daddy or grandma/pa is carrying, i take over then he sort of like calm down...does it happen to you as well?
Does anyone here use the sarong yao lan and let ur baby sleep in it thru the night? Just want to hear from your side if this might hinder their spine growth? any idea?

Thanks mummies for sharing!!
take care..

Regards,
Loretta :Dancing_tongue:

xlan

Hi Loretta Mommy,

My son arrived on the same day as yours! ^.^ and now he's flipping as well and always end up sleeping on his back (face to 1 side).. has yet to master how to flip back or turn around.. we do not have the sarong yao lan so not sure about the effects of sleeping in 1.. we let him sleep in his own cot thru the night.. and sometimes in the day my mom puts him in the stroller and push him around the house to let him sleep.. sometimes if he's not too cranky he can manage to sleep in his rocker (Learning Curve: Parents' trusted source for care and play products that help families grow)

Do you BF or give him FM? I do BF exclusively and hope to continue as long as we could.. =)

cheers,
xlan

Hi August mummies,
just dropping by to see how are you all coping?
I gave birth to a boy on 06.08.10
now he is fliping to the sides already and he can recognize me...whenever he cries when daddy or grandma/pa is carrying, i take over then he sort of like calm down...does it happen to you as well?
Does anyone here use the sarong yao lan and let ur baby sleep in it thru the night? Just want to hear from your side if this might hinder their spine growth? any idea?

Thanks mummies for sharing!!
take care..

Regards,
Loretta :Dancing_tongue:

blackpiggy

My edd was given mid aug but I gave birth on 29 jul. Yes, my son can roll over already, more proficient on his left and I do think he recognizes certain people like my hubby and me. I don't have sarong at home, he's co-sleeping with us. But I think my babysitter does let him sleep in the sarong in the afternoon for short naps. I'm fully breastfeeding too.

mummieshaven

Dear mummies,

Keen to rent toys for your little ones? Love to see the smiles on their faces when they play new toys?
Take a look at what we have in store for you!
Jumperoo going as low as $40 for a month rental

Fisher Price | Facebook

Befriend us on facebook and get a further 10% discount on your rental for this month!

nighthawk

Dear Mummies

Clean Freak??We are offering cleaning service(Dust mite
cleaning) to parents who would also wanna benefit from this services.
We do not represent any vacuum cleaner company therefore we would not
hard-sell any expensive machine/ any cleaning packages
just give us a call/sms for a cleaner environment cleaning
appointment-Just that simple

Check it out at the link below
YouTube - Cleaning dust mites from a mattress

seeing how dirty a clean looking mattress is,for benefit of our health
and loved one do sms/call us for enquiry

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress: S$40
- subsequent item (can be sofa/carpet etc): S$8

There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Call/SMS Alex now @ 97618563 for appointments.

For sure you will not regret to engage our serious cleaning service attitude

"let live in a clean environment!"

little pepo

We are proud to announce the launch of our new online boutique for baby wear, Little Pepo @ little pepo | cute apparels for babies and kids | Home

* Pepo Apparels is a homegrown fashion company that specializes in the creation of unique adult and children apparel.
* All designs are painstakingly created by us and we oversee every step of the production to make sure that what you get is the best.
* Personalisation in the form of intricate embroidery to emphasise your ownership of our apparel.
* Free Delivery to your doorstep for a limited period only.

You can also visit us at our Facebook page @ Little Pepo | Facebook (Do remember to "Like" if you feel it deserves your Like)