EDD in AUG 2010

Priss

Hi there!

My mother is available to be a Confinement Lady and she is having so much passion about it. She loves children and has good cooking skills. She is a Malaysian, chinese, 58+, speaks chinese, cantonese, hokkien. All 5 of my brothers and sisters are grown up now, and she is happy to provide her service to any mother.
Anyone interested contact via taipriscilla@yahoo.com

blackpiggy

Hi!
I'm delivering in Thomson too...I will opt for c-section! I can choose date from 1st Aug...
How are you feeling now? I getting very tired and can feel baby pressing me...
all the best! I'm also easily tired now, and there's alot of pressure at my pelvic area by the baby.

JuniorLeow

Hi Mummies,

I went for my 33weeks checkup last friday. My gynae said the baby is staying side position facing to my right womb. By this week, the baby head should be turned down already, doesn't she?

I am kinda worried if she doesn't turn down her head in time, I might go for C-sec. :( Anyone has similar situation??
Hi Susant,

Im in my 37weeks n just went for my checkup yday, baby's head still on top n has not turn down yet, gynae said 995 will have to go thru c-sec n was being asked to choose a date le...

Have given the schedule date to my gynae but hopefully he will suddenly turn his head down this week before my next week's checkup.. ;p

susant

Hi Susant,

Im in my 37weeks n just went for my checkup yday, baby's head still on top n has not turn down yet, gynae said 995 will have to go thru c-sec n was being asked to choose a date ...

Have given the schedule date to my gynae but hopefully he will suddenly turn his head down this week before my next week's checkup.. ;p
Hi JL,

I wish your baby head will turn down so soon. I have gone for 36weeks check up last thursday. Gyane said baby head position is now correct and I can go for natural delivery. However, he mentioned baby head is slightly big.

Hopefully, my baby is not that big size in 2 week times. :p

Good luck and smooth delivery to you.

susant

im 38 weeks ++ coming to 39 weeks.. i have seen a very very small trace of blood in the mucus this morning.. i wonder am i going to deliver soon?
the waiting feeling is really killing

xlan

misstheblue, think u shld call up ur gynae immediately! since u hv "show" liao.. i think is anytime le.. JIAYOU!!! bravery ok!

this week is my 38wks n i jus went for cervix check last nite.. no dilation yet n bb's head still quite high.. think not this week for me yet.. but bb already quite big is now 3.3kg liao.. hv to watch my diet le.. no more sweet stuffs not even coconut or any fruit juice.. sigh.. JIAYOU!!!

i called KK nurse hotline, the nurse said usually for 1st baby, labor will not start so soon unless i hav regular contraction and the blood getting more n more. but after that small trace of blood in the early morning, the mucus become clear again.. till now also no blood... so i'm still waiting.. i dun wan to rush down n being ask to come back home again....

l0r3tTa

Hi all,
My EDD is 17th Aug. just went for my 37th week check up this morning.
Baby's head and body is in right position for natural birth...looks like i'm blessed that my baby is coorporating well. He is now 3.1kg
I've been experiencing irregular cramps and hardening of the tummy since 2 weeks ago...
Will most prob opt for induce labor next week. By then hopefully he will be 3.3kg. I am trying to prevent getting a c-section as much as i can and to avoid taking the epidural...the jab itself in the spine looks way too painful...

Cheers!!

susant

Hi all,
My EDD is 17th Aug. just went for my 37th week check up this morning.
Baby's head and body is in right position for natural birth...looks like i'm blessed that my baby is coorporating well. He is now 3.1kg
I've been experiencing irregular cramps and hardening of the tummy since 2 weeks ago...
Will most prob opt for induce labor next week. By then hopefully he will be 3.3kg. I am trying to prevent getting a c-section as much as i can and to avoid taking the epidural...the jab itself in the spine looks way too painful...

Cheers!!
Yeah, Me too .. :) Jia yo!! My due is 21st Aug . next week, will go for 37th week check up. I can't differentiate whether my gal moving or tummy cramp. For sure thing is, my pelvic bone is kinda painful when I stand up and my legs are very tired.

blackpiggy

Let's count down together!!:Dancing_wub: Will you be getting any massage lady?
yes most probably getting one, will call one during confinement i guess.

In my 37th week now but I'm going to induce labour tomorrow (>.<) gynae says my amniotic fluid is very low and if baby inside longer may be unsafe, but he's still seem small just slightly below 2.7kg.. =3=

l0r3tTa

Jia you!!!

In my 37th week now but I'm going to induce labour tomorrow (>.<) gynae says my amniotic fluid is very low and if baby inside longer may be unsafe, but he's still seem small just slightly below 2.7kg.. =3=

ewcp

All the best & Jia You!! Who is your gynae?
Do update about your delivery. I am counting down too....

jas2909

Jiayou all mummies!! :Dancing_wub: Labor is indeed not an easy process! Jiayou! Jiayou! Jiayou!

Just discharged from the hospital.. Baby decided to pop earlier.. :tlaugh: :wong19:

l0r3tTa

Jiayou all mummies!! :Dancing_wub: Labor is indeed not an easy process! Jiayou! Jiayou! Jiayou!

Just discharged from the hospital.. Baby decided to pop earlier.. :tlaugh: :wong19:

When was your EDD? Is it your first child? Can share how is it like when your baby decided to come out early??

Thanks!! :Dancing_tongue:

jas2909

EDD was on 01AUG.. my first baby.. mine was quite a fast progress in fact the nurse told me 1st pregnancy will tend to be much longer..

24jul : 2cm dilated..
26jul 7am : experienced bloody show = mucus plug + streaks of blood :err:
26jul 7.30am : menses pain kind of contraction starts to kick in.. bleeding starts.. like abit menses liddat.. :embarrassed:
26jul 8.30am : at delivery ward.. gynae break the water bag.. still 2cm dilated.. the contraction pain is serious this time.. 100X normal menses cramp.. :wong29:
26jul 2.20pm : 10cm already! start pushing..
26jul 2.40pm : baby is out! :wong19:

l0r3tTa

EDD was on 01AUG.. my first baby.. mine was quite a fast progress in fact the nurse told me 1st pregnancy will tend to be much longer..

26jul 7.30am : menses pain kind of contraction starts to kick in.. bleeding starts.. like abit menses liddat.. :embarrassed:
26jul 8.30am : at delivery ward.. gynae break the water bag.. still 2cm dilated.. the contraction pain is serious this time.. 100X normal menses cramp.. :wong29:
wow!!! thanks for the detailed info..so means you delivered on the 39th week.
How are you coping now with recovery plus the baby??
I'm reaching my 38th week next tues, then will check if i'm dilated.
Afterwhich will prob opt for induce labor..Hope it will be as smooth as yours..

Cheers!! :tlaugh:

susant

How lucky you are!!! Was that drug free birth? Anyway, congratulation!! :)