Which stroller would U purchased if u have a chance to buy it all over again?

Aylene

I am using Peg Perego P3. Have yet to succeed opening the stroller with 1 hand while carrying DS but I managed to close it.

So far DS has only sat in the car seat which we mount of the stroller. No regrets cos I find it very stable and also spacious

SDY

Alpha Male
I am using Peg Perego P3. Have yet to succeed opening the stroller with 1 hand while carrying DS but I managed to close it.

So far DS has only sat in the car seat which we mount of the stroller. No regrets cos I find it very stable and also spacious
haha :tlaugh:, there's no way to open the Prego with one hand cos of the handle design, well, at least I too have not been able to do so.

Leanne

hi leanne,
maclaren xt can use from birth. it can put to lie down position. some not able to do so. only feedback from my sis was the basket too small difficult to put things in & cannot hang too heavy things on the handles if not will fall backwards, not too light though but everything else was good.

u may want to check from this website
Maclaren | Singapore - Techno XT
Thanks!! :)

Im still thinking of XT or Combi~~~

Combi lightest is 4.2kg

& recently they have the new 360 deg revolution stroller. $600+

lisa_ng

Thanks!! :)

Im still thinking of XT or Combi~~~

Combi lightest is 4.2kg

& recently they have the new 360 deg revolution stroller. $600+

i saw that too. is it the one in purple??
kind of sad. as i don't like purple.
only thing i feel when i saw the stroller was y use clip like this for adjusting the sitting position seems to get spoil easily.
frankly, if for this price i would go for a better brand rather than combi. eg aprica for light weight
no offence...:001_302:

Dymples

wah. $600 for combi is really expensive leh. Tink I would rather buy either Aprica or Quinny for this price. Also, I find that the lighter the pram, the more unstable it is. Somemore cannot hang the diaper bag otherwise it will topple over. But then again, lightweight strollers makes it easier to bring bb out on our own. Well, it all depends on your personal requirements yah.

BChew

For me, I'm using Aprica's stroller for many years already ( for my 1st, 2nd and now 3rd child ). Actually, Aprica's stroller is pretty light weight too but too ex. Now, i'm lookin for a maclaren volo or quest. I like them cos they come with full safety belts.:Dancing_tongue:

aby

How I wish to have Maclaren right from the start.. Hd tried various brands and models, all preloved, only bought one combi.. This combi and Capella, waaah, the lying part spoilt ah (either sit or lie all the way).. My boy too big and heavy?

Have bought a 3rd had Maclaren Twin stroller, bestco ah!!! :red:

LoVeS

I regret buying tt lucky baby at 1st which i should haf bought my current stroller at the beginning. Capella is the current one i am using...abit lighter although it is the lightest weight 4.2kg BUT it seem abit small cant use until he is much older~ End up still haf to keep my lucky baby stroller for older use.:wong13:

Agnes Josephine

My 1st pram was a pass-me-down Lucky Baby's pram... It was kinda heavy & one of the wheels gonna give way so I got my current Capella S217... will get a Maclaren when my little prince gets older...

stonston

when i was preggie i was hoping for capella s217 cos my best fren has it n i tink it is good...

but we got alot of hand me downs so din buy...

but, recently, i itchy backside bought 1 new one...Graco citisport...realli good!! easy to manuvoure, very lightlweight, most impt, can open n close with 1 hand...very easy for me to bring my boi out alone now!!

then after 1 bought tt at $70 (toys r us sale), i saw john little has it at $79 (still got rebates when use robinson card), so i bought another 1...
now i got 2 of it, 1 in my place, 1 in my parent's place....

super love it cos it is very sturdy n i dare to bring it onto escalators cos it is sturdy....flimsy one i very scared it will give way!

mavis

have been using Maclaren when DD is 3mths old, but if have a chance and $$ i would prefer Quinny, hehe....But its reali too X

mar_mum

when i was preggie i was hoping for capella s217 cos my best fren has it n i tink it is good...

but we got alot of hand me downs so din buy...

but, recently, i itchy backside bought 1 new one...Graco citisport...realli good!! easy to manuvoure, very lightlweight, most impt, can open n close with 1 hand...very easy for me to bring my boi out alone now!!

then after 1 bought tt at $70 (toys r us sale), i saw john little has it at $79 (still got rebates when use robinson card), so i bought another 1...
now i got 2 of it, 1 in my place, 1 in my parent's place....

super love it cos it is very sturdy n i dare to bring it onto escalators cos it is sturdy....flimsy one i very scared it will give way!
U have pic of the stroller?

Angelmum

woww, all of u buy XX stuff ...... so better keep my cheap brand down (though I like it very much).

I bought a new stroller n threw my favorite at the store I bot cos no extra hands to wheel home ..... so saiyang n wasted (felt old better den my new one)

stonston

city, mine is $70+ onli...cheap cheap! but it is good lor....
usual price is $200+ then offer was $70+ so GRAB!!!