LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

me go do my work 1st...super busy...need to clear my work 1st...

later me come in n spotcheck...SEE CANCAN BOSSIE GOT REPORT OR NOT~ SHE MIA FOR ONE DAY LIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

lawla12

tat idiot finance boss win liaoo....she dropped me an email, asking to chase another boss on certain issue.....she wan me to revert by 12noon today...

no choice, i called up the other boss to check.....AND I GOT SCOLDED....

she said she had already told tat idiot finance boss YESTERDAY she will revert by end tis mth.....so wad for i send her chasers the next morn (which is today)

i explained to her tat i was being chased by my boss who ask me to check wif u n revert the findings by tis noon........then she said she's VERY BUSY n we cant juz expect her to gif us the ans asap.......

ZzzZZZzzZzz...I KNEW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! both of them r always at logger heads n tat idiot finance boss juz conveniently push me go die cos she dun wanna tok to the other boss.....

tis tootpig coy...duno y employ 2 bosses of the same rank WITHIN the same dept......one mountain cannot hide 2 tigers waddddd...sm more, both r tigeress.....ZZzzzZZzzz...IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...me go do my work again....ZZzzzzZZZ...

Spiralng

that idiot finance boss win liaoo....she dropped me an email, asking to chase another boss on certain issue.....she want me to revert by 12noon today...

she said she had already told that idiot finance boss YESTERDAY she will revert by end tis month.....so what for i send her chasers the next morn (which is today)

i explained to her that i was being chased by my boss who ask me to check with you n revert the findings by tis noon........then she said she's VERY BUSY n we cant just expect her to give us the ans asap.......

ZzzZZZzzZzz...I KNEW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! both of them r always at logger heads n that idiot finance boss just conveniently push me go die cos she dont wanna tok to the other boss.....

tis tootpig coy...dont know y employ 2 bosses of the same rank WITHIN the same dept......one mountain cannot hide 2 tigers waddddd...sm more, both r tigeress.....ZZzzzZZzzz...IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sayang lawla deaie................pour ice water on both lawla's bosses....ask them WAKE UP their idea....:Dancing_tongue:

jaspzz

that idiot finance boss win liaoo....she dropped me an email, asking to chase another boss on certain issue.....she want me to revert by 12noon today...

she said she had already told that idiot finance boss YESTERDAY she will revert by end tis month.....so what for i send her chasers the next morn (which is today)

i explained to her that i was being chased by my boss who ask me to check with you n revert the findings by tis noon........then she said she's VERY BUSY n we cant just expect her to give us the ans asap.......

ZzzZZZzzZzz...I KNEW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! both of them r always at logger heads n that idiot finance boss just conveniently push me go die cos she dont wanna tok to the other boss.....

tis tootpig coy...dont know y employ 2 bosses of the same rank WITHIN the same dept......one mountain cannot hide 2 tigers waddddd...sm more, both r tigeress.....ZZzzzZZzzz...IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs darling....1 lady boss aldy hard to work tgt with not to say 2 lady boss....

diymummy

Morning all.

My boss also lady but she is nice. Kekekeke.

Anyway, Lawla dearie, just now I go Tong Ji website to help my colliq check consultation hours and they are open on Sats. If open on Sats then you no need to take leave?? The site says only Sat afternoon is for acupuncture but morning the other depts should also be open...

autumn82

*sayangs* :001_302::001_302::001_302:

Status
Not open for further replies.