LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ting

Re: LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

everybody go missing liaos.
only left with me n lala dearie~~~~

apollo

Re: LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

where you got the spoon? i also want... can change colour deee....
i bought from taka bb fair.. but i saw NTUC xtra n kiddy palace selling.. i noe munchkin brand also have this kinda of spoon.. :tlaugh:

hi im back~~
paiseh, just now IT help me change com.
LOL~
then i think he forget to "lock" the com or something now can use my thumbdrive.
hehe.
last time kena block cant!!
i lik ur latest avatar! pretty pin! =)

PinkDiamonds

I hungry... thinking whether want to follow my hubby go to my MIL's house to eat or not... But I tired leh...

PinkDiamonds

Uh-oh, my MS hour come liao...

zzzzzzz

apollo

I hungry... thinking whether want to follow my hubby go to my mother in law's house to eat or not... But I tired ...
haha, go along lahh, eat liaoo can go home slp.. haha..

Ting

i bought from taka baby fair.. but i saw NTUC xtra n kiddy palace selling.. i know munchkin brand also have this kinda of spoon.. :tlaugh:

i lik your latest avatar! pretty pin! =)
hehe thanks.
i like tt one too.
taken in sch during her bday. :p

Ting

I hungry... thinking whether want to follow my hubby go to my mother in law's house to eat or not... But I tired ...
hmmmm just go for awhile lorr.
then if later really CMI then got excuse to go home. preggie always hv excuse. :p

Ting

ooopsie, no one arnd liaos.

i shall leave by myself..

sob sob. :(:(:(

byebye!

lawla12

bye bye all...me go home leeeeeeeee....luckily no rain leeeee~

***piggy back sun sun dar dar n fion dearie home home......sayang sayang fion dearie..dun b sadz sadz leeee***

CYA ALL~:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

apollo

hmmmm just go for awhile lorr.
then if later really CMI then got excuse to go home. preggie always have excuse. :p
true! tt time i preggy, went bk for dinner, my mil can see that i v tired so aft dinner, she told my hubby to bring me hm n rest. :tlaugh:

PinkDiamonds

true! that time i preggy, went back for dinner, my mother in law can see that i very tired so after dinner, she told my hubby to bring me hm n rest. :tlaugh:
We travelled from Tampines to Yishun during peak hour, plus raining, so the journey wasn't very smooth nor fast. Somemore it was my MS timing. So end up I got MS AND CARSICK!!! :eek:

Want to vomit in the car but no plastic bag. Hubby ask me to wind down the window and do it, then I if got motorcyclist pass by suay. LOL.

End up I tahan until reach my MIL's house and I am quite sure I look very sick!

But sadly my MIL didn't notice that I'm very tired and sick. She only focus on her granddaughter. :shyxxx:

apollo

We travelled from Tampines to Yishun during peak hour, plus raining, so the journey wasn't very smooth nor fast. Somemore it was my MS timing. So end up I got MS AND CARSICK!!! :eek:

Want to vomit in the car but no plastic bag. Hubby ask me to wind down the window and do it, then I if got motorcyclist pass by suay. LOL.

End up I tahan until reach my mother in law's house and I am quite sure I look very sick!

But sadly my mother in law didn't notice that I'm very tired and sick. She only focus on her granddaughter. :shyxxx:
oh poor mummy! =( ***sayang** :wong19:

i think ur shd better prepare a few plastic bags in the car. last time when i preggy, even till last tri when i seldom vomit alrdy, i still will put 1-2 plastic bags in my bag. during the 'peak season' of my MS, the 1st 5mth+, i had AT LEAST 4 plastic bags when i go out. cos sometimes i will used up 2-3 plastic bags when i travel to one place.. haha! tt's y tt time cannot take bus/train, must take cab. haha!

as for ur mil, if me horr, i sure pull my hubby, hint hint him to tell mil. or just keep go toilet puke. HAHAHAHA!

fioncess

pinkdiamond dearie, if really not feelin well must let them know.. dun endure ok. tts the previlage for preggy women... =)

Queenbabe

TOO bad he dont know how to surf Mummysg webby wahhahahahhah

he says its for NU ren :p:p:p
Henggg... if not how to complain about him :001_302:

End up I tahan until reach my mother in law's house and I am quite sure I look very sick!

But sadly my mother in law didn't notice that I'm very tired and sick. She only focus on her granddaughter. :shyxxx:
Wahhhh.... must really prepare plastic bags nextime if not dont know how many motorcyclists kena:001_302:

CanCanMum

NOC gang migrated to APRIL thread~~~:wong19:

Status
Not open for further replies.