LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiralng

spiral darling!!! How do you cope with 3 kids ehhh?? Can share? Currently, with 2, I oredi headache.. :p
can can.....first of all give birth to first 2 kids that have the age difference of between 1-2years. Next, train them to do things. Ehh....eg...keep their own things, self feed ect. Thirdly, always get them involved wif looking after the baby. Eg: Diaper change, get them to laid out the things properly. Get them to quiet the baby down. If the eldest can take care of the little ones, half my job is done...hee..hee......in fact my 2 Js can handle the didi better than me...ha ha ha....

CanCanMum

*biTeS*:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:
~hugs~ hope you r feeling better.
thats why here so quiet yesterday!!
feeling betaaaaaaaaa

MOn nite and yesterday uncle nic cooked ginger porridge for me, hehhh makes me clear all my toxins in bodi lOlzzzz

he was so sweeeeeet to me these 2 days, hahah yesterdae 7early8early, he woke up cooked brekky for me, at 3pm, he purposely knocked off earlier to cook for me, hahha, ok ok i take back all my complaints about him earlier, HE IS SUCH A NICE GUY AND SWEETIE HUSBAND kekekekke

ps: until he pisses me off again, he shall stay as Sweetie hubby uncle nic~~~~~~~~~~~~

fioncess

Morning all Dearie.

Cancan bossie wat happen to you????

lawla dearie this month after AF must :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:everyday ok... cant wait for you to strike lei.... then we can see ur baby next year!!!

Aut & spiral dearie, i see both of you worried for baby's study i also scare... dunno next time i can cope annot.. somemore now their work so diffcult i heard... haiz.....

jaspzz

feeling betaaaaaaaaa

MOn nite and yesterday uncle nic cooked ginger porridge for me, hehhh makes me clear all my toxins in bodi lOlzzzz

he was so sweeeeeet to me these 2 days, hahah yesterdae 7early8early, he woke up cooked brekky for me, at 3pm, he purposely knocked off earlier to cook for me, hahha, ok ok i take back all my complaints about him earlier, HE IS SUCH A NICE GUY AND SWEETIE HUSBAND kekekekke

ps: until he pisses me off again, he shall stay as Sweetie hubby uncle nic~~~~~~~~~~~~
So for time being u are xin fu xiao nu ren lor

Spiralng

feeling betaaaaaaaaa

Aiyoooooooooooooooo.............so Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...................u should copy and paste this part for uncle nic so he can maintain.

CanCanMum

Morning all Dearie.

Cancan bossie what happen to you????

lawla dearie this month after AF must :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:everyday ok... cant wait for you to strike lei.... then we can see your baby next year!!!

Aut & spiral dearie, i see both of you worried for baby's study i also scare... dont know next time i can cope annot.. somemore now their work so diffcult i heard... sigh.....

GOOD MORNING MN FIONFION darling

hows lil andrea??????????????

i got febber, dry eyes, painful limbs and headache on Monday 2pm, dennn MC yesterday, so tired walk around like old woman likkkke tatttttttttttt

jaspzz

Morning all Dearie.

lawla dearie this month after AF must :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:everyday ok... cant wait for you to strike lei.... then we can see your baby next year!!!

Aut & spiral dearie, i see both of you worried for baby's study i also scare... dont know next time i can cope annot.. somemore now their work so diffcult i heard... sigh.....
morning fion babe...

I also worried cannot cope with dear son's study

Spiralng

Morning all Dearie.

dun worry sure can cope but hv to make sure they r in very very good preschool cos if put them in a good school, u dun need to coach very hard and kids really absorb very fast.

autumn82

can can.....first of all give birth to first 2 kids that have the age difference of between 1-2years. Next, train them to do things. Ehh....eg...keep their own things, self feed ect. Thirdly, always get them involved with looking after the baby. Eg: Diaper change, get them to laid out the things properly. Get them to quiet the baby down. If the eldest can take care of the little ones, half my job is done...hee..hee......in fact my 2 Js can handle the didi better than me...ha ha ha....
Belle is already such a baby herself.. How to look after another baby... :p Your 3Js soo good... :)

Spiralng

Belle is already such a baby herself.. How to look after another baby... :p Your 3Js soo good... :)
ha ha ha cos u pamper her like a baby. My 2 Js hv to take care of me....everyday like my mother hv to remind me things....BTH them. Sometimes I am in a lazy mood never wash their clothes that very night and they will remind me. I swear they are worse then my hubby.

Ting

ha ha ha cos you pamper her like a baby. My 2 Js have to take care of me....everyday like my mother have to remind me things....BTH them. Sometimes I am in a lazy mood never wash their clothes that very night and they will remind me. I swear they are worse then my hubby.
wahhaha~ your kids r very matured!!!

good good.
soon can ask them help u with the hsechores like dumping the clothes into washing machine n wash! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

autumn82

ha ha ha cos you pamper her like a baby. My 2 Js have to take care of me....everyday like my mother have to remind me things....BTH them. Sometimes I am in a lazy mood never wash their clothes that very night and they will remind me. I swear they are worse then my hubby.
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:They gotten your hubby's genes.. :p

jaspzz

SHIOK.....i also want to be on leave.............

Ehhh.......email to him tis site....ha ha ha....

I take leave cause need bring my son see doc mah...His fever since Sunday lei.....yoyo~ing between 38.2 - 39.3....Everyday have to force him eat medication....Force/Coax/Scold all in also no use...He jus refuse open his mouth......Best part when I scold him...he give me those super kelian look....break my heart lei.....

Spiralng

wahhaha~ your kids r very matured!!!

good good.
soon can ask them help you with the hsechores like dumping the clothes into washing machine n wash! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
they already did at the age of 3....then i stopped them cos they dumped all the clothes so i make then hang their own clothes. As i dried my clothes indoors. So nowadays, these 2 ah ma will remind me once the washing machine beep....

Spiralng

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:They gotten your hubby's genes.. :p
yah......that's wat my husband say...my kids more hardworking then me...

I take leave cause need bring my son see doc mah...His fever since Sunday lei.....yoyo~ing between 38.2 - 39.3....Everyday have to force him eat medication....Force/Coax/Scold all in also no use...He just refuse open his mouth......Best part when I scold him...he give me those super kelian look....break my heart lei.....
poor thing......my kids also just recovered from stomach flu. but luckily they love medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.