LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

Morning all.

My boss also lady but she is nice. Kekekeke.

Anyway, Lawla dearie, just now I go Tong Ji website to help my colliq check consultation hours and they are open on Sats. If open on Sats then you no need to take leave?? The site says only Sat afternoon is for acupuncture but morning the other depts should also be open...
SAT GOT OPEN ARRRRR????

omggg...i read it as sat is only for acupuncture lehhh...so i tot other depts closed...OMGGGGGGGGGG...i will gif them a call~

ALAMAK~~~

like tat very wasted cos i intend to start their med on a new cycle ....tis sat, my AF day 5.....so b clean or left little little bit of spotting/strain only...

GOOD morning every1~~~~~~~

was so SICK yesterdae lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

u'r finally here....sayang sayang:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

CanCanMum

CANCAN BOSSIE MISSINGGGGGGGG~

CANCAN BOSSIE MISSINGGGGGGGG

my sun sun dar dar also MIA...sob sobz...

fion dearie MIA too~
Ya!!! baObei dont know go where...

i think CCM is sick.. yest she say she go see doc..
baObei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?!?!!?!?!?!
me go do my work 1st...super busy...need to clear my work 1st...

later me come in n spotcheck...SEE CANCAN BOSSIE GOT REPORT OR NOT~ SHE MIA FOR ONE DAY LIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
most likely yest she not feeling well..
Ya, she wasn't feeling well..
lobbbb all of u hahahah

so kancheong hahahah

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Ting

they already did at the age of 3....then i stopped them cos they dumped all the clothes so i make then hang their own clothes. As i dried my clothes indoors. So nowadays, these 2 will remind me once the washing machine beep....
haha time for me to train pin alr. cos im super lazy..

haha she's been "helping" my mum to mop the floor n fold her clothes.
:p

CanCanMum

whaaa.... i want to learn this from you if i ever want a 2nd baby....

pray for cancan bossie...
suck all the LS away from bossie body....
***************Looks at MN darling with WATERY TOUCHY EYES***************:wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24:

Spiralng

haha time for me to train pin already. cos im super lazy..

WAH....pin so clever still can fold clothes. Mine just ask me to fold for them say i am their maid.

CanCanMum

she discharge from hospital last thus.
no more fever already. now only need to take antibiotic and some good bacteria.
then today no MC?? morning LS right then shld have 1 more day mc.
i wanted to lOlzzzzzzzz but she oredi approved my leave next week 7,8,9 april if i take one more MC machiam this month work less den 14 days ahwahhahhahahahahah

CanCanMum

Should not tell your mum, brainwash baber instead. If he dont want to drink, cannot do anything. That's is how i train my kids...ha ha ha...evil right.
POINTLESS i told Baber reject MILK BOTTLE for DRINKING PLAIN WATER

but my mum will call me and bug me EVERY 5 MINS ASKING ME HOW HOW HOW

old pple cannot take CHANGES she all along thinks baber is still a BABY

autumn82

ha haha GREAT minds tink alike.

Yessssss..........i find that it's good cos give me free time so night time i just make sure they finish their dinner, shower and sleep. That's why i make noise if Jill brings homework back to do at night cos in the school care, they taught her spelling and make sure she finish her work.
How much are you paying mthly? Why not childcare?

Ting

WAH....pin so clever still can fold clothes. Mine just ask me to fold for them say i am their maid.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ your kids very funny!!
pin fold clothes but not neat deeee, she just fold 3 folds then stack up then put into her drawer. nvr put in sequence like shorts, polo, long sleeve, PJs, pants,skirts..
then all dump in n hv to repack.. -.-"
she just do it for fun deee lahs~~

Spiralng

Try tis method. Tell baber he is a BIG boy like daddy and none of his friends use milk bottle only babies. If his friends know at home he is still using it will be very shameful and worse, maybe ah ma still think he is a baby that's why give him bottle. Next step bring him go shopping for a cup.

autumn82

Errmm... Baber got water bottle? How come drink from milk bottle?? *faintz*

autumn82

Try tis method. Tell baber he is a BIG boy like daddy and none of his friends use milk bottle only babies. If his friends know at home he is still using it will be very shameful and worse, maybe still think he is a baby that's why give him bottle. Next step bring him go shopping for a cup.
This works! :p

Ting

wahahah sometimes tell my parents i want pin to change to this n tt or do this n tt, they will tell me, SHE STILL SO YOUNG!

fioncess

spiral thank for the advice. i thought need to call also.. ok when i source then i will go dwn personally. but i working mean s i got to take leave to do all this lo... hmmm.....

yess not easy to take care children. Luckily for me, mother in law did all the work. I just take over when they are big.
for mi maybe cos 1st baby i dun fan xin for them to take care totally.. cos i dun agree to their teaching... i find my mil too pampered andrea le..
like i teach andrea to hold bottle she say i torture her... pls lo im teaching her to be independent. by 7 mth she can hold herself alr lo...
you think baby stupid meh. when her hand ache from holding she will use the pillow to support. but she know her grandma will hold for her so when grandma feed her she die die dun wan hold. but when i feed her she know she gt no choice so she will hold else no milk to drink. hahaaa...
me too and my poor Js always wanted more friends to play with them. That's why sometimes have to find kakis.
cancan. can find andrea... heheheee... but andrea still dunnno how to run abt with them.
haha time for me to train pin already. cos im super lazy..

like tt very good alr lo....

***************Looks at MN darling with WATERY TOUCHY EYES***************:wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24::wong24:
no need like tt la.... you know i lob you can alr.... heheee....
i will not allow andrea to say tt to mi....

Spiralng

How much are you paying monthly? Why not childcare?
I am looking for 3 in one...hee..hee....Manage to find a childcare which also offers after school care service. Right now, Jade is in childcare - $550(after deduct 300) Jill is in the after school care - $400.

After school care can only take in min pri 1 students. That's why i can only look for a centre that have both.

Ting

pin too young to know what is "maid". though my mum always say she is our maid.
LOL~

but she will tell me : "mummy, i cant do it u know? cos im very small... u're BIG GIRL alr, so u can do it." then give those very sad face..
wah piangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.