LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

Re: LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

shou xin shi rou, shou bei ye shi rou!!! yet your forceme to choose 1... hw to chooose??? i lubbbb your as much deeeeee, sama sama one...... :wong7:
Wahhh Bei Bei got INK!!!!

Chimmmgelogy~~~~~~~~~~~

almond

Re: LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

shou xin shi rou, shou bei ye shi rou!!! yet your forceme to choose 1... hw to chooose??? i lubbbb your as much deeeeee, sama sama one...... :wong7:
i help you add some more...

sigh.... wenn sii jiann qing weii he wu....... sigh.... the two of you don't go...
i should be the one going.... sigh.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

wahhhhhhhhhhh suddenly all so melancholic lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzz

apollo

Wahhh Bei Bei got INK!!!!

Chimmmgelogy~~~~~~~~~~~
i red ink somemore!

i help you add some more...

sigh.... wenn sii jiann qing weii he wu....... sigh.... the two of you dont't go...
i should be the one going.... sigh.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
BYEBYE the cruel world~~~~~~~

BYEBYE NOC~~~~~~~

BYEBYE my beibei, aiai, luvluv, dearies~~~~~

CanCanMum

okies CUT!!!!

can knock off our acting liaoOOo lOlzzzzz

director Cancan approved lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

almond

hahaha.... wonder what our kids will think if they found out their parents can crap as well as them... Lol....

CanCanMum

hahaha.... wonder what our kids will think if they found out their parents can crap as well as them... Lol....
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they not supposed to know lOlzzzzzzzzzzz

apollo

okies CUT!!!!

can knock off our acting liaoOOo lOlzzzzz

director Cancan approved lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz
wow~~ finally!!!!!!!!!! haha!

ashton will think "y mummy so strict to me but so crappy with all these uncles/aunties?" haha! :tlaugh:

princessminn

DID I HEAR ccm WANNA TREAT US FOOD??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apollo

morning v funny.. cos last night i didnt slp well cos of ashton den my mum helped me feed ashton porridge so i can slp longer. den when i woke up, my mum told me she got a big fat shocked!

cos i bought those spoon which will change to white color if the food is hot. den she saw the spoon turn white, she told my dad "y lik tt? the fish i bought not fresh huhh?" den my dad laugh at her! haha!!!!! :tlaugh:

almond

DID I HEAR ccm WANNA TREAT US FOOD??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya... we already counted your share... your parents got surf the forum a not? they can come too if they do surf the forum..
:tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

morning very funny.. cos last night i didnt sleep well cos of ashton then my mum helped me feed ashton porridge so i can sleep longer. then when i woke up, my mum told me she got a big fat shocked!

cos i bought those spoon which will change to white color if the food is hot. then she saw the spoon turn white, she told my dad "y lik that? the fish i bought not fresh huhh?" then my dad laugh at her! haha!!!!! :tlaugh:
who ask u anyhow buy HIGH-Tech Products and scare the oLdER generation lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

apollo

who ask you anyhow buy HIGH-Tech Products and scare the oLdER generation lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
HAHA!!! i tot i told her b4 mahhh... den she said she nearly pour away the porridge cos she tot porridge or the fish got pro until my dad told her the spoon is lik tt deeeee :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

next outing my treat oKIes?
ermmmmmmmmmm cannot be too expensive hOOrrrr my means are limited lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:
ermmm

please read carefully

i said my TREAT but i din say FOOD lehhh

wahahhahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ermmm i treat drinks only wahahhahaoaoaoOOOhahahhahaha

almond

morning very funny.. cos last night i didnt sleep well cos of ashton then my mum helped me feed ashton porridge so i can sleep longer. then when i woke up, my mum told me she got a big fat shocked!

cos i bought those spoon which will change to white color if the food is hot. then she saw the spoon turn white, she told my dad "y lik that? the fish i bought not fresh huhh?" then my dad laugh at her! haha!!!!! :tlaugh:
where you got the spoon? i also wan... can change colour deee....

CanCanMum

change colour scary lehhh

is it "poisonous"

lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

princessminn

yeah!!!!!*dance aro*
got free treat loooo!~~~

hahaha...
apollo dearie,u dun scare ur mom laaa....

Status
Not open for further replies.