still trying

Lim2528

i remember that time when i'm pregnant, i feel that there's watery discharge but dont know is have anot as i'm wearing panty liner all the time as i thought menses coming.

it's best for you to go and test it out.

Good Luck yah!
Do u have bloated tummy? And sometime got burping feeling? I have these n find myself mood swing n getting impatient too.

anttan

Do you have bloated tummy? And sometime got burping feeling? I have these n find myself mood swing n getting impatient too.
hmmm... i forgot if i have bloated tummy or burping feeling... all i know was the same as having menses... but one thing to be confirm tat my temper was better when i'm preggie tat time.. totally opp of the usual me...

maybe you are stressed and guessing whether you are pregnant anot, so you will have mood swing or getting impatient... for me, if my menses came late, i will have terrible mood swing and impatient as i always have to guess when my menses will be coming...

have you go and test???

Lim2528

hmmm... i forgot if i have bloated tummy or burping feeling... all i know was the same as having menses... but one thing to be confirm that my temper was better when i'm preggie that time.. totally opp of the usual me...

maybe you are stressed and guessing whether you are pregnant anot, so you will have mood swing or getting impatient... for me, if my menses came late, i will have terrible mood swing and impatient as i always have to guess when my menses will be coming...

have you go and test???
I also guess is PMS instead of preggy cos feel stressful. But 1 thing strange is I don't have burping habits but only recently, I got this feeling. I also have little clamp feeling and thought mense reporting but don't have flow. Will test on this coming wkend. Hope I strike!!

anttan

I also guess is PMS instead of preggy cos feel stressful. But 1 thing strange is I dont't have burping habits but only recently, I got this feeling. I also have little clamp feeling and thought mense reporting but dont't have flow. Will test on this coming wkend. Hope I strike!!
wow! wish u good luck! as when pregnant, you will still feel crampy as your tummy is stretching to get some space for your baby cos waterbag is growing too!

do update us of ur results yah!

I just needed to let it out abit cause i dont know who to talk to...

AF visited me again today! Haiz... Gotta try harder next mth.. Its been 1yr3mth le....

Hope the rest of TTC may have good news!!!

Cheers

Lim2528

wow! wish you good luck! as when pregnant, you will still feel crampy as your tummy is stretching to get some space for your baby cos waterbag is growing too!

do update us of your results yah!
This morn I tested an is positive n I can't belive it than got it reconfirm with GP clinic. Yes, finally is here. I really can't belive cos I tried fo a year plus n somemore i'm PCOS. Have clomid few cycles than stop and see TCM for few month chinese med, but no gd news. Than this cycle took clomid again n also used preseed too. Now I hope this pregnancy will be healthy.

Bless those who r still trying n gd news arriving to u too.

kerqing

Hi all,

New here.
Trying to TCC since 2008. But wasnt very hardworking. Thinking to let nature take is course.

This yr feb, decided to buy the fertility monitor. Pretty ex. :err:
But fertility monitor did help me to know when is my ovulation.
Compare to the online calculator, my ovulation way too early then expected.
So im glad to get the fertility monitor.

Today is CD 36.
My cycle is long about 43days.
Next cycle will start on 30 march.

It is just a long wait for me to test for hpt.
Wonder if I test now will I get any true result?

anttan

I just needed to let it out abit cause i dont know who to talk to...

AF visited me again today! sigh... Gotta try harder next month.. Its been 1yr3mth ....

Hope the rest of trying to concieve may have good news!!!

Cheers
mine also visited me today... but i've learnt to take it easy, patience and not disappointed...

anttan

This morn I tested an is positive n I can't belive it than got it reconfirm with GP clinic. Yes, finally is here. I really can't belive cos I tried fo a year plus n somemore i'm PCOS. Have clomid few cycles than stop and see traditional chinese medicine for few month chinese med, but no good news. Than this cycle took clomid again n also used preseed too. Now I hope this pregnancy will be healthy.

Bless those who r still trying n good news arriving to you too.
Congrats Lim2528! dun think too much and try to be positive... maybe u can go and see TCM when u're preggie as well... the TCM tat i visiting says he can help and my friend who have MC the first one, also seeing TCM when she's carrying the 2nd one and she's delivering on May 2010!

Take care yah!

chrish

hi!

Joining you gals here..

me too have been trying for almost a year. We've been married for almost 3 years now and im 31 this year..i don't know if i should get myself check? cos i've been taking Diane35 for sometimes and not sure if that contributes to the reason why it's difficult to get preggy..

BTW, CONGRATS!! Lim2528!

anttan

Yeah, i guess so too.. Think the more you want it, the harder its gonna be!!

Congrats Lim2528 too!!! May your baby dust will sprinkle on all of us here too!!
true.. somemore, nowadays the weather not good and been coughing and heaty for mths.. guess this is one of the reason for me to be unsuccessful bah...

i'll try to recover from it and hope tat will strike on this coming cycle...

Take good care and lets pray hard for each other that we'll strike the nxt cycle..

Think I'll go grab a ovulation test kit for a more accurate prediction of when my ovulation is! Any recommended brands I should buy?

true.. somemore, nowadays the weather not good and been coughing and heaty for mths.. guess this is one of the reason for me to be unsuccessful bah...

i'll try to recover from it and hope that will strike on this coming cycle...

This morning the class 95 DJ ( flying dutchman) said if you wanna try to conceive, don't try. he meant that those who are desperately trying for babies will add some pressure on their shoulder unconciously .
I just want to know / ask , how to be relax ? obviously i can't help it that i will think of it most of the time , but how to be relax ? what does it mean to be relax by the way...

anttan

This morning the class 95 DJ ( flying dutchman) said if you wanna try to conceive, dont't try. he meant that those who are desperately trying for babies will add some pressure on their shoulder unconciously .
I just want to know / ask , how to be relax ? obviously i can't help it that i will think of it most of the time , but how to be relax ? what does it mean to be relax by the way...
i also do ask this question in my mind in the past... thinking tat, "you are not facing the same problem as me, how do you want me to relax and how to relax?" but i think, you have to figure out yourself on how to relax as different ppl uses different method to divert their attention...

guess, try not to think abt it during BD and enjoy the whole process... even when on 2ww, dun think abt it... maybe do some things to distract your mind from thinking abt it?

me now learning to relax, altho have not mastered it fully but more relaxing than last time... maybe i also do feel that current stage, it's not wiseable for me to get pregnant and the support of the hubby... tat's why i'm more relaxing this mth bah..

good luck dear!

stonston

This morning the class 95 DJ ( flying dutchman) said if you wanna try to conceive, dont't try. he meant that those who are desperately trying for babies will add some pressure on their shoulder unconciously .
It's about taking it positively. I know of many couples who tried for years and when they finally decide to not try delibrately, they strike. As in, in their hearts, they still want a child but they have already agreed that if it happens it happens, if it doesn't they'll consider adoption or they'll just leave it.

Sometimes once you take things more positively, your mood improves, BD becomes more enjoyable, you might strike!

crankywoman

hihi.. i'm new here.. anyone with PCOS and seeing a chinese sinseh? I'm currently seeing EYS but still no luck.. any recommendations?

afoomi

I notice signs of menses coming to visit me (annoyed), so I'm going to take the 3rd round of clomid. but this time I wonder should I call my doctor and take the hCG injection to make it ovulate? TTC for almost 1.5 year since my first miscarriage. :(

crankywoman

This morn I tested an is positive n I can't belive it than got it reconfirm with GP clinic. Yes, finally is here. I really can't belive cos I tried fo a year plus n somemore i'm PCOS. Have clomid few cycles than stop and see traditional chinese medicine for few month chinese med, but no good news. Than this cycle took clomid again n also used preseed too. Now I hope this pregnancy will be healthy.

Bless those who r still trying n good news arriving to you too.
hi, can i know chinese sinseh are you seeing? cos i'm also suffering from PCOS and the chinese sinseh tell me not to eat clomid anymore..:(