10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepinkdot

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

WHEELS ON THE BUS GOES ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND.... :tlaugh:
my daughter like this song! lol~ u must sing fast fast den bcome very funny.

autumn82

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

wah... both of you can finish 3 crabs ???? Wah... Almond and me only can finish 1 big one..
Those he bought not those sri lanka type, normal ones ba.. I finished erm.. 2 &1/2 of it. .. He dun like to eat those need hands to peel de. LOL.

Ting

actually many times i regret marrying uncle nic lOlzzzzzz (before he was so sweet during my LS season lOlzzzz, 2 days agO)

but i have nebber ever feel regretful for giving birth to Baber

even if uncle nic run away, i would still live my life with baber till i die wahahhahahaha
yeah i tell everyone i regret being with tt idiot..
sometimes i really regret hving pin with him.
like WHY MUST HIS BLOOD ALSO RUN THRU PIN!!!!
if pin is me n KW's, everything will be PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!

areane

:err: Fascinated. LOL. Today is his 5th bus ride. I was singing Wheels on the Bus. Then he move his hands like on the steering.. LOL.
Ieuan very strange one ler... Ai yoh! I see him like that, my head pain ler... I brought him take bus, take train twice ler, all the way to town ler.. then when he was a few months younger, he was excited, can still hold on to the pole ler.

Then dunno why, last week bring him take bus and train.. he CRY!!!!!!!!! for the whole of the bus journey.. Then train time, I want to sit down, with him on my lap, he CRY!!! end up whole journey I carry him look at the scenery outside the train to distract him, till my arms..... ache..... ache....

What's the matter with him??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh!!!!!!!!

Ting

my daughter like this song! lol~ you must sing fast fast then bcome very funny.
pin sings the barney version one..
very long.. so many parts..

almond

brO, weather forecast at Semb today... Zoo very near me.. LOL

*Super dark grey clouds over the sky now, heavy rain expected*
ya... i saw the clouds... i just went to bring ieuan's clothes in...
anytime the cat will meows, and the dog will howl...

CanCanMum

yeah i tell everyone i regret being with that idiot..
sometimes i really regret hving pin with him.
like WHY MUST HIS BLOOD ALSO RUN THRU PIN!!!!
if pin is me n KW's, everything will be PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!
*sayangs* its over liaOOO dunnn worry haha, the rain has stopped and u see sunshine~~~~

apollo

chey... i thought another young distressed mummy.... yuannn laiii is trying to adjust to parenthood.....

think she just dont't know how to express herself...
still adjusting? but her child is alrdy 1yr+ liaooo.. seems lik she is taking a very loooooonnnnnnnnggggggg time to adjust looooo.. hehe

yeah tts why i tell my friends, it takes a parent to understand another..
yeah though i tell them, so cute to see other ppl's kid, but when you have your own its diff, not "cute" already.
hahahah, but i also told them, its not as tough to have kids as many ppl think lahs.
some of my friends were like telling me next time dont want kids cos dont know how to handle..
but having your own kids r like..... SO AMAZING!
haha i always say pin is the MINI ME!
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
hmm for me, of cos taking care of a baby/kid is nv easy but whenever i see my ashton learning new things, wow my tiredness all gone liaooo!! even if he is v naughty, the word REGRET nv came across my mind. cos he has bring too much joy to my life.. sometimes i wonder, hw am i going to live without him.. OMG! i'm so possesive over ashton!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!

actually many times i regret marrying uncle nic lOlzzzzzz (before he was so sweet during my LS season lOlzzzz, 2 days agO)

but i have nebber ever feel regretful for giving birth to Baber

even if uncle nic run away, i would still live my life with baber till i die wahahhahahaha
haha! i also told ahh laoo, if 1 day he dun love me wanna leave me, i dun wan anything, just hope he wont snatch ashton away, if not i will kill him.. LOL:tlaugh:

autumn82

WHEELS ON THE BUS GOES ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND.... :tlaugh:
Ya, then u can also add your own version, what ppl do on the bus, like ring the bell.. , horn... blah..

Update, rain with strong winds liao. :p

Ting

*sayangs* its over liaOOO dunnn worry haha, the rain has stopped and you see sunshine~~~~
but still scared the storm will come..
cos haven settle everything..
tts why wanna faster marry then settle it then i can really be relieved!

autumn82

Ieuan very strange one ... Ai yoh! I see him like that, my head pain ... I brought him take bus, take train twice , all the way to town .. then when he was a few months younger, he was excited, can still hold on to the pole .

Then dont know why, last week bring him take bus and train.. he CRY!!!!!!!!! for the whole of the bus journey.. Then train time, I want to sit down, with him on my lap, he CRY!!! end up whole journey I carry him look at the scenery outside the train to distract him, till my arms..... ache..... ache....

What's the matter with him??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh!!!!!!!!
Iggy can't sit in his stroller now. Has to move in the train. LOL. HE wants to touch here and there.. :p Distracted liaoo..

I go bring belle to sch 1st.. Rainiing liaooo.. sianz.. wet wet wet...

thepinkdot

pin sings the barney version one..
very long.. so many parts..
yah.. barney ver. got wipers. got baby 1 also.. LOL! we learn when we were bored at our daughter's gym..

the other song we find funny is the sally the camel

CanCanMum

ask u all horrr

am i super paranoid???

after school Baber likes to play catching with his classmates

all his classmates' mummies, juz sat there waiting

i cannot lehhhh

i followed him around, with my eyes, my legs, like CCTV

i scared he fall down/fall into the longkang

why they can sit there do nothing

how come huhhhhhh

my dad says he only stand around watching

tat day when i was on MC i brought him home maaa, he just continued running around worrrrr

totally bochap me

until i flared up 2 times deen he scared.

shakes head

he told me 2 times "5minutes mummy"

until almost 20 mins liaoOOooo

plus tat day i wasnt feeling well, so a bit bad tempered oso lOlzzzzzzzz

CanCanMum

but still scared the storm will come..
cos have not settle everything..
tts why wanna faster marry then settle it then i can really be relieved!
ROM first lorrr hahha

rest can plan later hehe~~~~

almond

still adjusting? but her child is alrdy 1yr+ liaooo.. seems lik she is taking a very loooooonnnnnnnnggggggg time to adjust looooo.. hehe

hmm for me, of cos taking care of a baby/kid is never easy but whenever i see my ashton learning new things, wow my tiredness all gone liaooo!! even if he is very naughty, the word REGRET never came across my mind. cos he has bring too much joy to my life.. sometimes i wonder, hw am i going to live without him.. OMG! i'm so possesive over ashton!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!

haha! i also told ahh laoo, if 1 day he dont love me wanna leave me, i dont want anything, just hope he wont snatch ashton away, if not i will kill him.. LOL:tlaugh:
i think my wife will say... siaoz.... i will want everything.... fight till nothing left also don't care... Lol!!!

apollo

Ting dearie, dun feel tt way. the blood is no longer impt. as long as pin dont follow ur ex's 'patterns' will do and i'm sure she wont. and as long as KW treats her as his bio daughter, tt's the most impt.. dun wry, can see tt KW alrdy treats her as his own =)

areane

Those he bought not those sri lanka type, normal ones .. I finished erm.. 2 &1/2 of it. .. He dont like to eat those need hands to peel . LOL.
I dun like to eat cos I'll get impatient and cut my mouth a few holes.. Pain pain... usually I take the pincers.. then the rest.. "Nah, give you"..

And very lucky is.. the whole family also give me the pincers.. MY SIL also like to eat those "legs"..

Status
Not open for further replies.