10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

almond

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

ask you all horrr

am i super paranoid???

after school Baber likes to play catching with his classmates

all his classmates' mummies, just sat there waiting

i cannot lehhhh

i followed him around, with my eyes, my legs, like CCTV

i scared he fall down/fall into the longkang

why they can sit there do nothing

how come huhhhhhh

my dad says he only stand around watching

that day when i was on MC i brought him home maaa, he just continued running around worrrrr

totally bochap me

until i flared up 2 times deen he scared.

shakes head
each parents to their own method... but to me, yes... you to paranoid already.... to me.... no pain no gain... he fell once, he will climb up, and try again... :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

each parents to their own method... but to me, yes... you to paranoid already.... to me.... no pain no gain... he fell once, he will climb up, and try again... :tlaugh:
i dddink if i m the one bringing him home everyday i will oso feel numb and sit there waiting lOlzzzzzzzzz

almond

i dddink if i m the one bringing him home everyday i will also feel numb and sit there waiting lOlzzzzzzzzz
unless i know he will get himself killed... if not, i just let him be....
:tlaugh::tlaugh:

apollo

but still scared the storm will come..
cos have not settle everything..
tts why wanna faster marry then settle it then i can really be relieved!
faster ROM, sign n CHOP 1st! haha!

ask you all horrr

am i super paranoid???

after school Baber likes to play catching with his classmates

all his classmates' mummies, just sat there waiting

i cannot lehhhh

i followed him around, with my eyes, my legs, like CCTV

i scared he fall down/fall into the longkang

why they can sit there do nothing

how come huhhhhhh

my dad says he only stand around watching

that day when i was on MC i brought him home maaa, he just continued running around worrrrr

totally bochap me

until i flared up 2 times deen he scared.

shakes head

he told me 2 times "5minutes mummy"

until almost 20 mins liaoOOooo

plus that day i wasnt feeling well, so a bit bad tempered also lOlzzzzzzzz
ya v paranoid BUT if i were u, i will also behaves lik u.. haha! :tlaugh:

i think my wife will say... siaoz.... i will want everything.... fight till nothing left also dont't care... Lol!!!
haha, cos i noe no matter what, those shd pay deee, he must pay dee mah, if not i can SUE him.. :tlaugh:

thepinkdot

i dddink if i m the one bringing him home everyday i will also feel numb and sit there waiting lOlzzzzzzzzz
hahahaha.. i think thats why u gan cheong. i also will bth sometimes but learnt to close both eyes. let them play lor.. tired liao sleep better. hahaha

CanCanMum

tat day while waiting outside the school entrance doorway to take temperature and attendance for Baber, my mum was saying to me "This girl berri pretty horrr" and she points to a K2 student lOlzzzzzzzzzzz

tis gal horrr, her mum is super vain pot deee, during last years K1 graduation, her mum dresses up her gal like a peacock lOlzzzzzzzzz, SO when she heard my mum praise her, she immediately make a proud face lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BTHssssssssssssssss

actually i find my mum a bit mountain tortoise, wait till she sees Belle denn she noes what is call pretty lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz BTHsssssssssssssss

ps: so far i only met Belle so comparing K2 student's age together Horrrr lOlzzzzzzzzzzz

areane

i think my wife will say... siaoz.... i will want everything.... fight till nothing left also dont't care... Lol!!!
fight what?

Money also dun have..
House I own half of it...
That Car - you can have it, it's a liability...

OK.. IEUAN FOLLOW ME...

CanCanMum

unless i know he will get himself killed... if not, i just let him be....
:tlaugh::tlaugh:
he almost run to the carpark there WORHHHH tats why i got so fedup

almond

that day while waiting outside the school entrance doorway to take temperature and attendance for Baber, my mum was saying to me "This girl berri pretty horrr" and she points to a K2 student lOlzzzzzzzzzzz

tis gal horrr, her mum is super vain pot deee, during last years K1 graduation, her mum dresses up her gal like a peacock lOlzzzzzzzzz, SO when she heard my mum praise her, she immediately make a proud face lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BTHssssssssssssssss

actually i find my mum a bit mountain tortoise, wait till she sees Belle denn she noes what is call pretty lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz BTHsssssssssssssss
She haven't seen belle belle!!!! Lol....

you borrow flower give buddha skill bery good!!!!

CanCanMum

fight what?

Money also dont have..

OK.. IEUAN FOLLOW ME...
waHAHAHoaOOOhhahahaha

*laughs at Almond BRO*

CanCanMum

faster ROM, sign n CHOP 1st! haha!

ya very paranoid BUT if i were you, i will also behaves lik you.. haha! :tlaugh:

haha, cos i know no matter what, those should pay deee, he must pay dee mah, if not i can SUE him.. :tlaugh:
HUGS my bei bei, lai lai, lets be paranoid lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

almond

waHAHAHoaOOOhhahahaha

*laughs at Almond BRO*
you wan to cut and paste, and print out show to my bubby?
Lol....

than tell him, this is your example!!! be good boy okay!!!

apollo

that day while waiting outside the school entrance doorway to take temperature and attendance for Baber, my mum was saying to me "This girl berri pretty horrr" and she points to a K2 student lOlzzzzzzzzzzz

BTHssssssssssssssss

ps: so far i only met Belle so comparing K2 student's age together Horrrr lOlzzzzzzzzzzz
i dun lik to praise ppl's kid if i noe the parents is sibeh haolian one! but i will secretly tell ahh laoo "tt bb v cute lehhh, tt girl v pretty" haha!

fight what?

Money also dont have..

OK.. IEUAN FOLLOW ME...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

i just reached 17005 posts!!!!!!!!

*blows confetti*

quick congratulate me~~~~

Ting

hmmm CCM dearie, wanna ROM then can settle pin's adoption thingy (under me n KW name for BC) n can also get baby bonus (i think) n change her name mahs.
:D

orleng darling: yeah i know he treats pin very well. very lucky for me n pin lorr. :D

areane

Sigh... Back to work... Am going to just "Park here"... BOSS NOT AROUND.. HAHHAHAH... Can occassionally *pop in*.

OK... BACK TO SERIOUS WORK... then later can go home earlier...

CanCanMum

you want to cut and paste, and print out show to my bubby?
Lol....

than tell him, this is your example!!! be good boy okay!!!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

whos your bubby???????????????????????????????

Ting

he almost run to the carpark there WORHHHH tats why i got so fedup
dun worry, im also like tt.
when my cousin bday tt time, it was a BBQ near a playground, me n KW also like eagle like tt.
hahahaah, cos i worry she fall down n hurt herself..
unless its like an enclosed area in a room, arbo i also follow.
haha!

Ting

i just reached 17005 posts!!!!!!!!

*blows confetti*

quick congratulate me~~~~
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

CanCanMum

hmmm CCM dearie, wanna ROM then can settle pin's adoption thingy (under me n KW name for BC) n can also get baby bonus (i think) n change her name mahs.
:D

orleng darling: yeah i know he treats pin very well. very lucky for me n pin lorr. :D
yESH please DO IT~~~lOlzzzzz

book date now can book online izzit huhhhh

tat time me and uncle nic still go fort canning there to use the PC there lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.