10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonston

re: 10K POSTSSSSSSSSS---------------LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN - NOC GANG APRIL THREAD

Diymummy, now u mention, maybe horz!!! Cos I know e previous gf, they nvr do cos they v scared preggie!

CanCanMum

Shhhh.. baObei.. :p dont let Ian know. LOL. Wahahahahaah

Actually, I'm psychoing Ian now to keep long hair. LOL. :p And yes, he is doing soo too.. And I love pulling his hair :p

And I trained the kids to pull daddy's hair ONLY! :p

Muahahahahahahh
baObei

long hair muz match slim/toned built guysssss

uncle ian is urmmm plump rite>? lOlzzzzzzzzzz

diymummy

Diymummy, now you mention, maybe horz!!! Cos I know e previous gf, they never do cos they very scared preggie!
uh oh! =X maybe thats why so fast "go up hook"
Haiiizz... I feel sad for the guy and his future. So wife-to-be so easily manipulated by the sis.. Even if he earn millions, soon will be left with nothing. Haiiizz....

Jasp dearie, mai diet now laaa... Preg is gain between 10-15kg is ok dee.. Will very quickly lose dee... I lost all my preg weight except 2-3 kgs, which is not that bad... Baby healthy, you also happy. If not next time born liaoo if got health prob will be even harder on you worr...

diymummy

You know what made me lose weight fast? Being very tired. LOL!!

lawla12

waaaaaaaaa....today the pg JUMP SOOOOOOOO FAst!!!!!!!!!!!

jaspzz

Haiiizz... I feel sad for the guy and his future. So wife-to-be so easily manipulated by the sis.. Even if he earn millions, soon will be left with nothing. Haiiizz....

Jasp dearie, mai diet now laaa... Preg is gain between 10-15kg is ok dee.. Will very quickly lose dee... I lost all my preg weight except 2-3 kgs, which is not that bad... Baby healthy, you also happy. If not next time born liaoo if got health prob will be even harder on you worr...
hmm...my dieting means...eating more healthy food and not junkies mah....lesser carbo perhaps.... heehee

camom

I agreee... liddat marry already also not xin fu dee, cos can't escape from her :(

thepinkdot

hmm...my dieting means...eating more healthy food and not junkies mah....lesser carbo perhaps.... heehee
i eat much healthier now.. but keep falling sick! *SIGH*

camom

BF 100% never works for me...Cause 1st 1 no weight down at all
Can dee.. tat time I was practically eating 1 large chocolate bar everyday for energy. Still can lose wt & I am the sort who can't really lose wt dee. Don't forget, you have 1 elder kid to run after too.

jaspzz

Can dee.. that time I was practically eating 1 large chocolate bar everyday for energy. Still can lose wt & I am the sort who can't really lose wt dee. dont't forget, you have 1 elder kid to run after too.
me old liao

slow metal~bolism

stonston

BF 100% never works for me...Cause 1st 1 no weight down at all
No need to diet, just eat healthily. Some ppl nvr gain weight during pregnancy, then lose alot of weight once birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.