EDD in June'09

chrisgal

but is 90ml abit too little for their age now??

am going for her next prevenar jab nxt week... prolly will ask baby doc then...
mummy,... you all cant try feeding her two time... as in like i feed my baby 190ml... he will drink till about 100ml and stop... den i will burp him,,, after that caryy him in my arms again... sucking the too too.... den awhile i will feed him again.... he will drink de... his pattern is like, he wan to suck tootooot until he happy den he will drink again... so eveytime milk time i will have to burp twice.... haha

redgreen

Hi All.

My baby zhafira was born at KKH on 17th June, she was 1 week late than the due.. i'm a working mom and so far i exclusively breastfeed... hopefully until she's 2 years old..

she was 6.2kg at 4 months, i haven't weigh her again... she will start eat at 6 months...

nice to know you all :)

mandymtb

mummies, any of u using Avent bottles here?

i hv 2pcs of very lightly used AVent BPA free bottles which I bought last Sat and used for only 4 feedings to let go.... bought at $36.90, letting go for $20.

no choice, intially wanted to get a larger size bottle, but seems like my baby is not used to the teats frm Avent and even when i used the smallest flow teat size, milk still flow out frm the corner of her mouth... i think she is too used to NUK already... so am trying to recover some cash here to buy her the NUK premium bottle which is retailing about $22 or $23 @ Kiddy.

any mummies pls help...:embarrassed:

the original box i still keep, if u dun mind, the bottles comes with the teats as well...

chrisgal

hi mummies... have to try cooking porridge and feed baby yet? i try once... but he didnt like it.... haha.,.... maybe ihe is not ready for the porridge yet.... reeding him nestle brown rice.... he ate it.... hee.... maybe will introduce porridge to him next week....

chrisgal

wah where is all the june mommies gone to?? haha... anyone having difficulties introducing porridge to bb??? does any of ur bb dun like to drink milk? everytime wanna feed bb drink milk is a super hassle things to do???

Astar

Hi Chrisgal,

we fed fish porridge to baby after he showed interest in our food. He loves it.. So far, we have tried:

Healthy Times Puree
Healthy Times Cereal
Moon Rabbit Brown Rice Cereal
Fish Porridge
Blended Sweet Potatoes
Blended Papaya

Ya, my boy does not like milk too. But, stil have to get him to drink it.

wah where is all the june mommies gone to?? haha... anyone having difficulties introducing porridge to baby??? does any of your baby dont like to drink milk? everytime wanna feed baby drink milk is a super hassle things to do???
Hi chrisgal,
i think all june moms have all gone to work, like me..
i gave my gal porridge middle of 5 months. she quite like it though so far she always finishes at least half of the small bowl.
put fish and veg with a bit of ikan bilis powder. must wash to remove the salt first.
she rejected brown rice after eating porridge, so now her meals consists of FM, porridge and Frisocrem.
her bb started teething? mine had 2 on the bottom at 6 months and nothing happens after that.. i am still waiting for the top front teeth..

M&M

hi hi^^
its been very long since i last log in here.
how are our june mommies and babies getting on? enjoying motherhood?
my boy weighs 7.7kg at 6 mths. 68cm tall. still toothless but gum is thicker now and able to see white thingy(teeth) wrap in the gum. should be sprouting soon ba. he is crawling backwards. able to sit by himself. started solid food already at 6 mths. ever since started solid food, his milk intake drops from 150ml to 120ml(sometimes cant even finish 120ml)

food being fed:
healthy times brown rice cereal
healthy times oatmeal cereal
only organics pumpkin & sweetcorn puree (jar)
home madepumkin puree, carrot puree, apple puree, pear puree, sweet corn puree, sweet potatoe puree, porridge, threadfin fish, spinach, broccoli, papaya(smashed), banana(scrape), ikan bilis(grinded)

ChanelleHugo

Hi...

My son was born on 14 june 2009 at tmc... He also rfused to drink milk... i kept throwing his milk away... very headache lor... he had completed his 6 in 1 vaccination, thursday just bring him to had his 2nd jab on the dunno wat '脑膜炎' injection lor... his wt only increase by 100grams which is 7.1kg nia but had grown by 5cm in a mths time...

He enjoys eating porridge, cereals, bread, biscuits,etc... just milk he refused to drink... should i change his milk powder?

Izit all june babies are like this??? anyone can advise??

thanks...

Jean Tay

Hi...

My son was born on 14 june 2009 at Thomson Medical Center... He also rfused to drink milk... i kept throwing his milk away... very headache ... he had completed his 6 in 1 vaccination, thursday just bring him to had his 2nd jab on the dont know what '脑膜炎' injection ... his wt only increase by 100grams which is 7.1kg nia but had grown by 5cm in a mths time...

He enjoys eating porridge, cereals, bread, biscuits,etc... just milk he refused to drink... should i change his milk powder?

Izit all june babies are like this??? anyone can advise??

thanks...
Hi so coincidence my daughter also born on 14 June 2009 at Thomson medical... Haizz my daughter also refuse to drink formula milk... She only take less than 100ml of milk in the day time and always had to wait for me to return home from work to give her breastmilk.

Ya she enjoy porridge but not so much of cereal... seems like she dislike milk stuffs...

Now got problem weaning her from breastmilk and she keeps on waking up at night about 2-3 times...

Hi mummies any advise?

ChanelleHugo

Hi so coincidence my daughter also born on 14 June 2009 at Thomson medical... Haizz my daughter also refuse to drink formula milk... She only take less than 100ml of milk in the day time and always had to wait for me to return home from work to give her breastmilk.

Ya she enjoy porridge but not so much of cereal... seems like she dislike milk stuffs...

Now got problem weaning her from breastmilk and she keeps on waking up at night about 2-3 times...

Hi mummies any advise?
i give birth to Hugo ard 5pm... hw abt ur gal?
U are lucky that she want breast milk lo.. my son is totally 100ml per day also dun have leh... cannot totally without milk de.. nt gd.. nt enough calcium...
i was thinking maybe we gave him too many kinds of food thats y he refused to drink milk lo..
I dun have much breast milk so stop giving him after 2 weeks... tried alot of food n ways to produce the milk but doesnt help at all... my ah ma say i breast so big bt no milk de... Sorry nt able to advise u abt weaning from breastmilk..

Jean Tay

i give birth to Hugo around 5pm... hw about your gal?
you are lucky that she want breast milk .. my son is totally 100ml per day also dont have ... cannot totally without milk .. not good.. not enough calcium...
i was thinking maybe we gave him too many kinds of food thats why he refused to drink milk ..
I dont have much breast milk so stop giving him after 2 weeks... tried alot of food n ways to produce the milk but doesnt help at all... my say i breast so big bt no milk ... Sorry not able to advise you about weaning from breastmilk..
I gave birth to my gal around 10am... But my gal like treat my breast as pacifier... She always suckle to sleep tats y mid night always wake up sometimes just to suckle den go back to sleep... haizzz so very tired as still need to work the following day... how about cereal ? ur boy take cereal ?

ChanelleHugo

I gave birth to my gal around 10am... But my gal like treat my breast as pacifier... She always suckle to sleep tats why mid night always wake up sometimes just to suckle then go back to sleep... haizzz so very tired as still need to work the following day... how about cereal ? your boy take cereal ?
yes.. he took cereal.. i bought different type of cereal for him try n also for different meal.. now actually he eats almost everything esp.. spicy de.. hahaha.. so greeedy lor... bt never grow fat at all.. grow taller instead...
did u try to give her pacifier instead?

M&M

I gave birth to my gal around 10am... But my gal like treat my breast as pacifier... She always suckle to sleep tats y mid night always wake up sometimes just to suckle then go back to sleep... haizzz so very tired as still need to work the following day... how about cereal ? your boy take cereal ?

hi jean,

my boy also like to treat my breast as pacifier. he likes to suckle to sleep too and wake up just to suckle. u can try to cut down the no. of times you breastfeed slowly so that you will not get engorgement. maybe try instead of 5 breastfeed, change to 1 bottlefeed, 4 breastfeed. slowly reduce and replace. then at nite before sleep, instead of offering your breast. offer her bottlemilk. she should finish milk n sleep by then. and when wakes up if its 3hrly/4hrly. depends on whether you want to let her sip water & return sleep or make bottlemilk for her. i now managed to offer my breast only once in the middle of the night. trying to kick that off totally too. my son can now don't suckle to sleep. i just bottlefeed him & he will fall asleep after drinking.

hope i help.

Jean Tay

hi jean,

my boy also like to treat my breast as pacifier. he likes to suckle to sleep too and wake up just to suckle. you can try to cut down the no. of times you breastfeed slowly so that you will not get engorgement. maybe try instead of 5 breastfeed, change to 1 bottlefeed, 4 breastfeed. slowly reduce and replace. then at nite before sleep, instead of offering your breast. offer her bottlemilk. she should finish milk n sleep by then. and when wakes up if its 3hrly/4hrly. depends on whether you want to let her sip water & return sleep or make bottlemilk for her. i now managed to offer my breast only once in the middle of the night. trying to kick that off totally too. my son can now dont't suckle to sleep. i just bottlefeed him & he will fall asleep after drinking.

hope i help.
Hi M&M,

Will try it out and hopes it help cos currently my gal seem to have phobia against milk bottle... she see milk bottle will push away and keep crying till i offer breastmilk. Haizzz some more my gal very stubborn and her crying is so loud that neighbours are saying how come when i take care of her she always cry...

chrisgal

hi june mummies.... how ur babies doing?? long time no news from u allllll... haha... my bb have 2 lower teeth alredi.... weighing at 9.7kg...

getting naughtier each day... can say babababababa and mamamamamama... haha..... so funi.... how is ur bb progressing?

bb can eat porridge and drink about210ml milk.... but have not try bread yet....

lolz

MomoMummy

Hi All June Mummies!! So quiet liao here.. think everybody v busy with our 10 month old.. muhaha

2 months away to their birthday have you thought how to celebrate for him/her?

dunno what to do after reading some comments on how the parents here celebrate the 1st birthday. home? chalet? zoo? birdpark?

Hi All June Mummies!! So quiet here.. think everybody very busy with our 10 month old.. muhaha

2 months away to their birthday have you thought how to celebrate for him/her?

dont know what to do after reading some comments on how the parents here celebrate the 1st birthday. home? chalet? zoo? birdpark?
Hi Momomummy,

Im also tiking of a theme for my boy's 1st birthday. My hubby booked chalet for d celebration but still dunno what cake to get. Any suggestions? my fren gave me this link www.jincakes.com but I have not call to enquire... I quite like the idea of a whole cake and some cupcakes by the side of the cake.

MomoMummy

Hi Momomummy,

Im also tiking of a theme for my boy's 1st birthday. My hubby booked chalet for d celebration but still dont know what cake to get. Any suggestions? my friend gave me this link www.jincakes.com but I have not call to enquire... I quite like the idea of a whole cake and some cupcakes by the side of the cake.

woo finally someone reply :D hehehehe

im going to pines Garden at AMK this wednesday and go see the designs they have... see a lot of pple recommend the Lychee Martini and blackforest.

might get a 2 tier want but also think not cos not many pple eat cakes.

hmm your boy like watching cartoons? any cartoon he see he will jump jump?