i'm expecting bb boy. how abt u?

have u started your shopping yet?

Basha

wow! our edd date is so close!
mine is June 18 :p

i'm expecting bb boy. how abt u?

have u started your shopping yet?
Hehehe....yeap me too...Prince Charming otw!! :tlaugh:

Yeah...i've started my shopping & going crazy looking @ all dos tiny cute baby wear........FOX is having Sales (Feb 11-Feb 15) & i went crazy buying sooo many stuffs there!!! Not only there but many other shops too....True wat most ppl say that once u hv ur own kid most of ur expenditures will all go to the little one & u dun mind Not shopping for urself, just make do wit what is oreadi available!! Hehehehehe....it's my 1st baby so I feel excited!!! :Dancing_tongue:

janellechew

Mine is actually 2nd June or 3nd June, but I not sure whether my boy wanna come out earlier to the world in May ..

Now when I'm gone out shopping, I shop for my boy, not for myself anymore.

Basha

Mine is actually 2nd June or 3nd June, but I not sure whether my boy wanna come out earlier to the world in May ..

Now when I'm gone out shopping, I shop for my boy, not for myself anymore.
Yeah...it's always our little one that comes 1st now.... (",) Looks like dis yr alot of mummies giving birth to princes!! :001_302:

M&M

hehehe.. i'm very excited too! i went shopping and saw those cute bb things. always will have the urge to buy but always remind myself that i haven't make my shopping list so must not anyhow buy. kekeke. now economy bad ma. so must spend wisely lo.

btw how active is yr bb? do u feel him/her moving a lot or seldom?

Basha

hehehe.. i'm very excited too! i went shopping and saw those cute bb things. always will have the urge to buy but always remind myself that i haven't make my shopping list so must not anyhow buy. kekeke. now economy bad ma. so must spend wisely lo.

btw how active is yr bb? do u feel him/her moving a lot or seldom?
Hahaha...my bb is XTREMELY ACTIVE, day & nite!! It seems that he'd ony rest for a few minutes then will be moving again somersaulting!! It's great to c the movements on the tummy some sort like an entertainment for me when i'm bored!!! :tlaugh: How abt ur bb??

AudreyJohn

Dear all June 09 mummys,

My EDD will also be in June - 9 June to be exact :) I am expecting a baby gal (double hurray) and this is our 1st child. We already have a golden retriever son currently 4 yrs old and i hope that he will be my gal's best fren in time to come.

I am staying in Jurong West so have selected NUH, taking up hynobirthing now to learn how to relax and have a shorter birthing.

Currently me and husband every weekend going shopping for baby stuffs, so many things to get and consider which brands. Can anyone share what are the popular brands?

Appreciate it! and wishing all mums a smooth delivery!

K

kyala

My granny told me that this year June is the lunar double 5th month... Any one know if this is good sign for June babies?

M&M

My granny told me that this year June is the lunar double 5th month... Any one know if this is good sign for June babies?

hmmm.. nvr heard of it. i better check with my mom to see if she knows anything.:001_302:

M&M

Dear all June 09 mummys,

My EDD will also be in June - 9 June to be exact :) I am expecting a baby gal (double hurray) and this is our 1st child. We already have a golden retriever son currently 4 yrs old and i hope that he will be my gal's best fren in time to come.

I am staying in Jurong West so have selected NUH, taking up hynobirthing now to learn how to relax and have a shorter birthing.

Currently me and husband every weekend going shopping for baby stuffs, so many things to get and consider which brands. Can anyone share what are the popular brands?

Appreciate it! and wishing all mums a smooth delivery!
Hi^^ congratulations! have u started the classes for hypnobirthing? is it good? i've just started my fitball class. having fun!:001_302:

M&M

Hahaha...my bb is XTREMELY ACTIVE, day & nite!! It seems that he'd ony rest for a few minutes then will be moving again somersaulting!! It's great to c the movements on the tummy some sort like an entertainment for me when i'm bored!!! :tlaugh: How abt ur bb??
my bb moves a lot when there is good food. hehehe!
i just saw his movements on my tummy on monday nite. so amazing! i laugh n tok to him while he somersaulting in my tummy. daddy wanna see but bb stops. i guess bb likes to share his precious moments with mommy instead of daddy. hehehe! :001_302: