EDD in June'09

M&M

Helo mummies-to-be,

my EDD is also in Jun! 19th June to be specific. 1st baby girl for us.
so excited & a little scared ...

congratulations! hehehe... 1 day away from mine. my edd is 18th June.
1st bb boy for us. actually feeling pretty stressed up..hahaha! cos 1st bb ma. so a lot of things still blur blur... plus me n hubby are big kids ourselves. hahaha.:Dancing_tongue:

pinkblushx

congratulations! hehehe... 1 day away from mine. my edd is 18th June.
1st bb boy for us. actually feeling pretty stressed up..hahaha! cos 1st bb ma. so a lot of things still blur blur... plus me n hubby are big kids ourselves. hahaha.:Dancing_tongue:
Congrats to you too!

We're also very blur about alot of stuff. Trying to read up more before the time comes. :p

Congrats to all mummies-to-be too!

joeichen

Ya, went to the BB fair last weekend. Got quite a few good deal.... realise there is alot of BB prince in Jun, so is mine.

M&M

hmm.. i'm not sure which stroller is better too...
but i think as long as the stroller fits yr requirements, its good.
i'm looking for a stroller for my prince too.
criteria:
1) light
2) easy to handle
3) big basket for me to put things
4) well cushioned so that my prince will enjoy his ride
5) from birth to 3 or 4 yrs old
6) handle can be switched to bb facing me or bb facing out
7) handle at comfortable height

any recommendation? :p

M&M

Hihih i'm new here... mine is on the 5th of june.. Jus when for the Baby Fair ....Does anyone know which stroller is better Combi or some others..
maybe u can try to dropby kaki bukit the bb kingdom n 1 other bb shop at same location but i forgot the name. heard they got wide range of bb strollers there. i'm planning to go there when my hubby is free.:tlaugh:

joeichen

I'm also at TMC. hope bb can come out slightly earlier like the gege. so uncomfortable, tummy seem smaller compare to 1st time but bb seem more active.

smiley811

maybe u can try to dropby kaki bukit the bb kingdom n 1 other bb shop at same location but i forgot the name. heard they got wide range of bb strollers there. i'm planning to go there when my hubby is free.:tlaugh:
Hi M&M

Kaki Bukit where to be exact ar?
They got sell baby car seat ma? I heard we can get cheaper than market baby items there. Is it true?