EDD in June'09

woo finally someone reply :D hehehehe

im going to pines Garden at AMK this wednesday and go see the designs they have... see a lot of pple recommend the Lychee Martini and blackforest.

might get a 2 tier want but also think not cos not many pple eat cakes.

hmm your boy like watching cartoons? any cartoon he see he will jump jump?
He likes Pocoyo when he heard the music start he will pause watever he is doing and stare at the screen... He likes to jump when you say jump jump he will start jumping non-stop..

Im trying to let him stand still w/o support but whenever I hold him he will start to jump about like 'Happy feet' cartoon...

Did you let your gal try on walker? My boy is on walker sometimes when he is inside he stand w/o support of the walker.

:Dancing_tongue:

MomoMummy

He likes Pocoyo when he heard the music start he will pause watever he is doing and stare at the screen... He likes to jump when you say jump jump he will start jumping non-stop..

Im trying to let him stand still w/o support but whenever I hold him he will start to jump about like 'Happy feet' cartoon...

Did you let your gal try on walker? My boy is on walker sometimes when he is inside he stand w/o support of the walker.

:Dancing_tongue:

Same!! my girl loves the music!.. everytime i repeat PATO,ELLIE,YOULA,SWEETIE BIRD she v happy.. Ya she also will jump she keep jumping until the walker cloth break!.. now have to go source for the cloth but dunno where have.. luckily the sides of the cloth still v secure. so she still can sit.

my girl can stand already. she keeps on trying and trying whenever she falls. want to sleep also blur blur try to stand..

elaine u got facebook? a few of june mommies here we r connected at facebook..

yen

Hi mummies...

Wow... it have been such a long time since i last logged in...

Time flies rite... our babies BIG 1st Birthday are coming soon... I should be doing buffet.. Still searching high and low for nice cakes.... hehe....

My boy now drink 180ml milk every 4hrs... In between give him porridge/cereal... But he seems like dun really like porridge but he still eat just that din finish at times... can see he prefer cereal... i also dunno why =( He know how to stand now, he like to sit at walker.. run here and there like nobody business... He love to scream & shout also... now he start pointing at the things he want... He always talk to himself in baby language... how i wish he can talk, run, walk & call me now... hmmm... Oh ya... he love to watch mickey mouse clubhouse, dibo the gift dragon, chuggington, winnie the pooh... his eyes are stick to the tv when showing any of these cartoons.. He also dance along with the music...:Dancing_tongue:

chrisgal

ooooooooo. finally mummies of june are back here once again~~!! haha, i intend to order buffet from "good luck kitchen" their food is good, have them for my wedding that time also, not very expensive plus nice food! haha, and i'm getting balloon serivces to deco here n there abit, and oh ya, i'm taking my grandma's condo "function hall" save money ~!

as for the cake, think i'm going for pine garden too, didnt taste it b4, but lots of mummies in here say it's nice!

bb bostyn loves BARNEY! when barney sings" if u happy and u know you clap your hand" bb will do clap clap!! haha,.... but ometime he will jus stare at the tv screen, if not will keep jump jump jump in his walker.

Bb bostyn loves to jump... he likes to be put on the floor, support by our hands, he will stand and jump non-stop~~~!!!!

he have 4 tooth now, 2 upper n 2 lower hahahahaha ugly tooth:wong19:

yen

Hi chrisgal,

Yea... i believe all our babies are quite active at this point of stage.... So happy to see them growing and changing day by day....

Hehee... im celebrating at my uncle's condo function room as well.... U ordering which balloon services? Yes i hrd good comments abt pine garden cakes as well... but the designs like quite limited... i found somethin nice on web.. feel like asking ecreative to do it... cos their cakes not bad also... not too sweet...

My boy upper 2 teeth jus pop out abt 3 weeks again... his teeth lagi ugly n diff colour somemore... cos his lower 2 teeth pop out when he abt 1mth+... so now the 2 upper teeth look more white than the below teeth... faintz... haha

chrisgal

Hi chrisgal,

Yea... i believe all our babies are quite active at this point of stage.... So happy to see them growing and changing day by day....

Hehee... im celebrating at my uncle's condo function room as well.... you ordering which balloon services? Yes i hrd good comments about pine garden cakes as well... but the designs like quite limited... i found somethin nice on web.. feel like asking ecreative to do it... cos their cakes not bad also... not too sweet...

My boy upper 2 teeth just pop out about 3 weeks again... his teeth lagi ugly n diff colour somemore... cos his lower 2 teeth pop out when he about 1mth+... so now the 2 upper teeth look more white than the below teeth... faintz... haha
i've went down to pine garden jus now, tried there lychee martini n black forest... lychee martini is good, as well as black forest, i'm ordered a 3kg (2tier, 3D) elmo bday cake! so i'm able to choose 2 flavours! will decide on this 2 flavours since i personally feels it very nice! but lychee martini is oni for adults to be consume, haha coz it's contain abit of liqour! so ya, lyche martini for adults and black forest for small kids!

ur bb tooth came out at 1mths plus? that's fast... my bb 2 upper tooth have a huge gap in between, hopefully the other tooth which come out later, will push and close the gap!

ballon serives i'm getting from kidzpartystore, they have packages , i'm getting the $100 packages! but before signing the package from them, i'm heading down to middle road for some party suppiles and see wat can i get, haha, after that den i will order the balloon online! settle bit by bit, now the cake alredi settled plus the buffet and venue ... now oni left wit the deco of the place!

hope everything will settled soon, so busy... his bday celebrate on 6th june sunday, and his actual bday is on 7th june! :p:shyxxx:

yen

Icic... i think i will be ordering online from pink ginger by nee.... still choosing the design either single tier with cupcakes or 2 tiers... Thier designs all very nice n unique....

Yes... we also very shock when we saw his tooth popping out so fast... check wit PD and was told that its ok can just leave it...

Ic... yea saw their web too.... mayb wana order the deco banners n balloons too...........

i've went down to pine garden just now, tried there lychee martini n black forest... lychee martini is good, as well as black forest, i'm ordered a 3kg (2tier, 3D) elmo bday cake! so i'm able to choose 2 flavours! will decide on this 2 flavours since i personally feels it very nice! but lychee martini is oni for adults to be consume, haha coz it's contain abit of liqour! so ya, lyche martini for adults and black forest for small kids!

your baby tooth came out at 1mths plus? that's fast... my baby 2 upper tooth have a huge gap in between, hopefully the other tooth which come out later, will push and close the gap!

ballon serives i'm getting from kidzpartystore, they have packages , i'm getting the $100 packages! but before signing the package from them, i'm heading down to middle road for some party suppiles and see what can i get, haha, after that then i will order the balloon online! settle bit by bit, now the cake alredi settled plus the buffet and venue ... now oni left wit the deco of the place!

hope everything will settled soon, so busy... his bday celebrate on 6th june sunday, and his actual bday is on 7th june! :p:shyxxx: