Pre-Natal Blues

PTB7476

Hmmm.. getting pram anot... maybe can wait a while later... but when baby gets older & heavier... is very hard to carry.. or maybe you can choose carrier or sling..if not i think is quite hard.. because just like me.. we never bought in stroller in the first month... but when we need to go out for long... my arm gets really tired... :tlaugh:
nvm... we will take turn to carry... :D :D less hassle

candy_ian

I have a pupsik baby pouch used twice as I'm betta with my bjorn carrier. Size s let me know if u r keen.. Can give it to u. But do check on the sizing on the pupsik website

Juz17

for me i think car seat is important so will try to get one that can sit from infant (the day we check out of hospital) :001_302: as for pram i am not keen...cos i dont want to be one of those inconsiderate parent who push pram in crowded areas and expect the whole world to give way :embarrassed:
Wah babe, does that makes me one of them? :err:

Juz17

Actually if you think you have milk then you will have.. Even blocked ducts also can clear them with frequent latching n pumping so dont't worry.. I'm total bfding n I'm considering to do that as long a possible.. I'm not sure if my son is choosy about strollers but Theres always new prams with more features so always get tempted.. But now the prams are in the cars collecting dust.
Lol...4 prams in the cars? u got lots of cars and prams! :p
Bfding is good! I hope I can be like u provide as long as possible cos I heard can lose weight easily...I need man...cos gain too much weight! :001_302:
Y not u sell yr unused prams away?

PTB7476

Wah so you go out everytime must go with hubby ...lol...
lucky my hubby got muscle...i let him carry..lol...but he say he can only carry awhile....lolol:001_302:
With or without Hubby aso no diff ;) cos if we can go holiday with 20kg luggage each pax how much can a baby weight haha

candy_ian

I posted one up for sale recently but the price offered was quite low so hubby say might as well keep till I have another one thought I'm no planning for one yet. As for losing weight I put on 25kg throughout pregnancy, total bfding n doing all the housework I still have 7kg more to pre preg weight. So I guess it depends on individuals. I agree with what angelwendy says it's totally a different thing to carry a baby n luggage. My hubby can carry me when pre preg so I'm like 45kg but when it comes to bb he's not a very hands on guy he either telling me heavy or he's saying bb is so small diff to carry.. Haha! But. Now bb is so mobile that he gets tired looking after him while I shower..

Juz17

So make sure you dont bump into me
with your pram in crowded places hahaha
:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:
hw to siam u when I dun even noe how u look like? LOL

U r right abt the 'luggage' weight...lol....but usually 20kgs we use trollery luggage ma! LOL isnt that the PRAM we are toking about? I tried carrying hand carried aunty bag from BKK shopping trip...and my arms ache like dunoe wat....so...still im a supporter of prams... *runz*:Dancing_tongue:

Juz17

I posted one up for sale recently but the price offered was quite low so hubby say might as well keep till I have another one thought I'm no planning for one yet. As for losing weight I put on 25kg throughout pregnancy, total bfding n doing all the housework I still have 7kg more to pre preg weight. So I guess it depends on individuals. I agree with what angelwendy says it's totally a different thing to carry a baby n luggage. My hubby can carry me when pre preg so I'm like 45kg but when it comes to baby he's not a very hands on guy he either telling me heavy or he's saying baby is so small diff to carry.. Haha! But. Now baby is so mobile that he gets tired looking after him while I shower..
LOL...u r so skinny on yr pre preg weight. I started heavier and now into 5th mth and im already 12 kgs heavier...imagine by due term im going to be like 20 - 25 kgs heavier too...im dead la...I wonder how determine can I be to lose those weight man... :shyxxx:

candy_ian

Im short so 45kg for my ht is ok. But now in 52kg with a bulging belly.. Hubby's motivation is a holiday trip fir the family if I get bk to pre peg but abit diff so.... Haha!

Juz17

Im short so 45kg for my ht is ok. But now in 52kg with a bulging belly.. Hubby's motivation is a holiday trip fir the family if I get back to pre peg but abit diff so.... Haha!
Bad hubby! he sounds like u forever wont go for trip with the 'excess' weight. Duhz. He shld give u motivation by exercising w u!! :)

PTB7476

:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:
hw to siam you when I dont even know how you look like? LOL

you r right about the 'luggage' weight...lol....but usually 20kgs we use trollery luggage ! LOL isnt that the PRAM we are talking about? I tried carrying hand carried aunty bag from BKK shopping trip...and my arms ache like dunoe what....so...still im a supporter of prams... *runz*:Dancing_tongue:
Thank goodness we dunno how each other look like haha

nope not trolley normal backpack or those hand carry bag. Very hard to explain To you :p still not a supporter of pram after seeing how parent behave in public dun want to make the same mistake :p well that's me :D

christine77sg

Juz17>> My colleagues who mix bf n formula also has to pump in work pl leh. I think it is necessary to mak sur we hv continuous milk flow…if I m nt wrong. Not to mention we hv to release the milk cos will b vry uncomfortable after a few hrs.

I think pram vry impt. Choosing a gd n suitable pram also vry impt. I m looking for a pram tat is nt too heavy, fully reclinable, cn use till baby turns 3. Very costly.:elvis:

I m also thinking of buying either a sling or a carrier. Anyone used both n can give sm feedbacks?

Heehee...I cldn't wait n went to c gynae last evening, although my schedule appt is next wed. Miss my baby so much and also worry abt him. :wong19:After hearing his heartbeat, I cn slp better nw.

Juz17

Thank goodness we dont know how each other look like haha

nope not trolley normal backpack or those hand carry bag. Very hard to explain To you :p still not a supporter of pram after seeing how parent behave in public dont want to make the same mistake :p well that's me :D
Lol so determined....:001_302:

Juz17

Juz17>> My colleagues who mix bf n formula also has to pump in work pl . I think it is necessary to mak sur we have continuous milk flow…if I m not wrong. Not to mention we have to release the milk cos will b vry uncomfortable after a few hours.

I think pram vry impt. Choosing a good n suitable pram also vry impt. I m looking for a pram that is not too heavy, fully reclinable, cn use till baby turns 3. Very costly.:elvis:

I m also thinking of buying either a sling or a carrier. Anyone used both n can give sm feedbacks?

Heehee...I cldn't wait n went to c gynae last evening, although my schedule appt is next wed. Miss my baby so much and also worry about him. :wong19:After hearing his heartbeat, I cn sleep better now.
But i dun tink I gt room to express milk. Everyone tell me toilet too unhygenic lol...
I felt his kicks two days back n my detail scan tis Fri so i can wait. Else if i jump my appt again, everything might go haywire again. lol :Dancing_tongue:

PTB7476

But i dont tink I gt room to express milk. Everyone tell me toilet too unhygenic lol...
I felt his kicks two days back n my detail scan tis Fri so i can wait. Else if i jump my appt again, everything might go haywire again. lol :Dancing_tongue:
my colleagues use the toilet cos our company is not employee friendly haha