Pre-Natal Blues

candy_ian

No my dear, I'm staying in a 2 bedroom flat.. Cos only the three of us so not so bad in fact on whole room is full of son's toys as for prams we have it all over.. Our home, cars, mum's place.. Haha..

Juz17

No my dear, I'm staying in a 2 bedroom flat.. Cos only the three of us so not so bad in fact on whole room is full of son's toys as for prams we have it all over.. Our home, cars, mum's place.. Haha..
Oh small family is just nice. Housework also not alot too! :p
Sigh, i also stayed in 2-bedroom flat (3 room) but I am staying with my parents and my bro, who is a army regular, does come back on weekend to stay...now can u imagine how packed my house is? I guess when my baby is here, my baby will be sleeping in our small master room... :(

PTB7476

Oh small family is just nice. Housework also not alot too! :p
Sigh, i also stayed in 2-bedroom flat (3 room) but I am staying with my parents and my bro, who is a army regular, does come back on weekend to stay...now can you imagine how packed my house is? I guess when my baby is here, my baby will be sleeping in our small master room... :(
:elvis:5 pax under one roof.. enuff room for all of you ?? you still waiting for your flat or condo izzt ? :tlaugh: then no choice

Juz17

:elvis:5 pax under one roof.. enuff room for all of you ?? you still waiting for your flat or condo izzt ? :tlaugh: then no choice
No enough lor :(
I juz applied bto at punggol n bto flat takes 5 - 6 yrs. And me being 2nd timer, chances of getting very slim too. So...sigh sigh.... :( Resale flat so ex....Cov sky high....:(:shyxxx:

Juz17

good luck with HDB ...

*psst* they are not so flexible and I hated them actually! :( We are the needy who need 'cheaper' flats but they dun provide! So sad...wonder go MP got use or not for such cases....

BTW do you experience back pain? I DO~!! If you do, got any solution to share? :( I am so missing my bed!

PTB7476

*psst* they are not so flexible and I hated them actually! :( We are the needy who need 'cheaper' flats but they dont provide! So sad...wonder go MP got use or not for such cases....

BTW do you experience back pain? I DO~!! If you do, got any solution to share? :( I am so missing my bed!
U too picky izzt :p
*touchwood * no backache for me yet :p
Mayb u can try Pilate or swimming hearsay it helps

Juz17

you too picky izzt :p
*touchwood * no backache for me yet :p
Mayb you can try Pilate or swimming hearsay it helps
Wah envy! Now I cant even sit properly in the office. I wonder how to tahan the next 2 hours man! :( Pilate, b4 preggy I tried b4...realised i am so inflexible to do that...swimming, the public pool is too dirty and I got no preggy swim suit...i cant jump into a pool now also...ahhh...feel like crying now...

I picky on wat? flat?no money how to be picky? :001_302:

PTB7476

Wah envy! Now I cant even sit properly in the office. I wonder how to tahan the next 2 hours man! :( Pilate, before preggy I tried before...realised i am so inflexible to do that...swimming, the public pool is too dirty and I got no preggy swim suit...i cant jump into a pool now also...ahhh...feel like crying now...

I picky on what? flat?no money how to be picky? :001_302:
Wah very hard to help u liao
According to babycentre some of these exercise help to ease backache

blsc78

Dear Christine,
Thanks for your kind advices. :001_302:
I agree that what I am experiencing now will affect my baby cos I also heard cases about what you mention. I am trying to be happy...afterall 80% of the time I am happy ! :p One thing cos its been so long that I last seen my baby dunoe is he ok or not? No kicks no nothing yet...so worried... :embarrassed:

I got natural wavey hair too. To be frank, my 3rd month into preggy, I cannot tahan then i go rebonding . Then later go for scan baby so far ok...*choi*

Ya when I heard my baby's heartbeat, I felt a strong relieve and was so touched...maybe i shld invest in a machine that can listen to baby's heartbeat?Market got sell around $50+. I tink i ask hubby later...

My friends so good all got pass downs...where I dont...sigh...but i will go ebay see see look look if got anything good for baby or myself...the headache ting now is to get breast pumps or not....so ex... :err:
Hi, mind sharing where to get the machine? I'm super keen to get one for myself too:)

Juz17

Wah very hard to help you
According to babycentre some of these exercise help to ease backache
Heee..toking abt exercise. I went for my Antenatal class at KKH last week and we learnt a few pelvis exercise. Cos of my tummy size, when I tried to tiled my pelvis, it's as gd as not moving...lol...but I did feel abit of movement...hubby say no movement...see...do exercise also cant see difference....I wonder how to do other exercises sia! :p
My friend told me swimming can help with back pain...should try soon....sigh...but do preggy woman wear bikini to swimming pool? :p