Pre-Natal Blues

Juz17

my colleagues use the toilet cos our company is not employee friendly haha
I gt ppl telling me nt hygenic. But hw they define? But sitting in toilet for 20mins? Imagine gt 3 cubicles n one lady doing big biz?? Argh...smelly... -.-"

PTB7476

I gt ppl telling me not hygenic. But hw they define? But sitting in toilet for 20mins? Imagine gt 3 cubicles n one lady doing big biz?? Argh...smelly... -.-"
they put a chair in the handicup toilet and those mom just use that toilet for expression lol

yes i always imagine what happen is something is doing big biz... poor mom and poor kid ..got extra smell in his milk lol

well guess we dont have a choice and just make do with what is available

just went for my check up this morning. heard girl's heartbeat. everything is fine. ^^ she's still active and kicking as usual when im tired or hungry. she's super active la! bth her. notti girl. btw. dont buy pram so soon. my friend told me to wait 2-3 mths after giving birth. cos bad for baby backbone in too early stages. + some prams not so good. :( so i intend to wait till give birth le. then go find a suitable pram for her. haha

Juz17

they put a chair in the handicup toilet and those mom just use that toilet for expression lol

yes i always imagine what happen is something is doing big biz... poor mom and poor kid ..got extra smell in his milk lol

well guess we dont have a choice and just make do with what is available
Lol it sounds so 'not right' lol. Anyway I am not sure whether will my milk supply be enough for my boy or not also. I guess by then I see if i can find a room or not lor. :001_302:

Juz17

just went for my check up this morning. heard girl's heartbeat. everything is fine. ^^ she's still active and kicking as usual when im tired or hungry. she's super active ! bth her. notti girl. btw. dont buy pram so soon. my friend told me to wait 2-3 mths after giving birth. cos bad for baby backbone in too early stages. + some prams not so good. :( so i intend to wait till give birth . then go find a suitable pram for her. haha
I also went for my detail scan this morning. I am so happy tat my baby is fine. :) I saw his heartbeat too. Heee....my boy was asleep when they started the scan and ard 20 mins into the scan, my baby woke up. Heee....my sonographer told me its abit hard to scan already. :001_302: Anyway my baby confirmed boy le. LOL heee....I went TMC hospital tour today and I saw a ang mo lady pushing a infant pram....looks nice but I guess not cheap! :p

angelwendy

I also went for my detail scan this morning. I am so happy that my baby is fine. :) I saw his heartbeat too. Heee....my boy was asleep when they started the scan and around 20 mins into the scan, my baby woke up. Heee....my sonographer told me its abit hard to scan already. :001_302: Anyway my baby confirmed boy . LOL heee....I went Thomson Medical Center hospital tour today and I saw a ang mo lady pushing a infant pram....looks nice but I guess not cheap! :p

Congrats...:001_302: must be a handsome boy... haha... ya... ang mo buy pram all very ex... haha...

PTB7476

ang mo rich! their prams all nice and super ex one !
i also see chinese using those too :p

anyway they are really exp ...as high as 1-2K ...saw it while window shopping baby stuff ..but they do look solid ...unlike the others that look so fragile :tlaugh:

angelwendy

anyway they are really exp ...as high as 1-2K ...saw it while window shopping baby stuff ..but they do look solid ...unlike the others that look so fragile :tlaugh:
yes indeed.. that's y is so ex.. because the stroller that they using is very stable.. even when u go on bumpy road.. baby wont feel it.. this is what i heard...:001_302: But too bad.. i'm not that rich to buy that.. haha.. but i'm fine with the one i'm using now..

candy_ian

Actually I think when it comes to buying pram u wld have to consider if u r going to b Alone handling the pram, what's your budget, r u driving or taking public transport? The big sturdy prams usually comes in 2 pcs one seat one frame n it's not a one hand opeartion. N takes up more space than usual prams. I'm using the bigger prams one driving if I'm taking cab b handling don alone I prefer the smaller prams which is so much lighter..

Juz17

Talking about fragile, my co got give baby gift for staff who gave birth and the one-of-a-kind stroller in the pic looks like wind blow can fly kind! LOL...I guess I better dun risk my boy's life for that! :X
I rather be like u...carry baby out better..:001_302::001_302::001_302:

Juz17

Actually I think when it comes to buying pram you wld have to consider if you r going to b Alone handling the pram, what's your budget, r you driving or taking public transport? The big sturdy prams usually comes in 2 pcs one seat one frame n it's not a one hand opeartion. N takes up more space than usual prams. I'm using the bigger prams one driving if I'm taking cab b handling dont alone I prefer the smaller prams which is so much lighter..
That's y u got 4 prams?? :p

PTB7476

Talking about fragile, my co got give baby gift for staff who gave birth and the one-of-a-kind stroller in the pic looks like wind blow can fly kind! LOL...I guess I better dont risk my boy's life for that! :X
I rather be like you...carry baby out better..:001_302::001_302::001_302:
your company not bad still give gift ...i will be grateful if i see a basket of fruits/ flower :tlaugh:

Juz17

your company not bad still give gift ...i will be grateful if i see a basket of fruits/ flower :tlaugh:
Hahahaa...this is call 'staff welfare' ma...:p
I got colleague who got 2 kids while she is in this company took a stroller and walker...lol...I think I may take walker.

How come you say until yr co so bad? :shyxxx:

Juz17

Haha it the nice prams attracted me n hubby.. We always find excuses for buying a new pram now we r planning to buy a orbit pram.. Looks too cool
Wah i guess u muz be staying in big house right? my house cannot even store prams cos my house no storeroom...lol...:001_302: