Edd Nov 2010

PTB7476

cookiemonster : this one is just to extend the "buttons" for your jeans...i'll send you a link... i think the tummy support is for later stage when the tummy is bigger?

is everyone's belly showing already? mine is not .. just look like flabby tummy... sometimes wobbly sometimes firm! lols..
mine is showing more obvious now and everyone in office congratulating me :tlaugh: but then there are still people thinking that i am just getting fat too :tlaugh:

cookiemonster

haha.. flin thanks for the link... me too my tummy is not really showing. When i went to look ard baby cot and maternity wear, the people was like u just got pregnant isit. Then I said nope... 5mth plus already then they will give me that look ..huh... how come doesnt show one.
But that time during my week 20 checkup, my baby weight is more on the lower end, so doc is asking me to eat more to try to increase my baby weight too.

Actually alot of

fLin

my doc didn't tell me the weight of my baby.. just said it's medium size? mebbe i should go for another scan to check his weight???

ptb ... ure so lucky! i cant wait for mine to show.. i find baby belly very sexy haha...!! :001_302:

PTB7476

my doc didn't tell me the weight of my baby.. just said it's medium size? maybe i should go for another scan to check his weight???

ptb ... ure so lucky! i cant wait for mine to show.. i find baby belly very sexy haha...!! :001_302:
i find it weird walking around with a baby belly :tlaugh: guess it is my plump size make the belly more obvious

cookiemonster

flin: The report on the detailed checkup for week 20 shows the weight and the graph of where my baby weight is. I tot you have already went for the week 20 detailed scan?

PTB7476

flin: The report on the detailed checkup for week 20 shows the weight and the graph of where my baby weight is. I thought you have already went for the week 20 detailed scan?
izzt? ok i will take note when i go for my detailed scan next week :Dancing_tongue:

fLin

flin: The report on the detailed checkup for week 20 shows the weight and the graph of where my baby weight is. I thought you have already went for the week 20 detailed scan?
my gynae is a lady of few words. she said that my baby is in medium percentile, but didn't elaborate what it was! lols..

eurostar

Mine is showing very obvious now ...mahciam 6 mth preg
And I feel the weight already..sometime have to use my hand to support the tummy while walking ....

PTB7476

Mine is showing very obvious now ...mahciam 6 month preg
And I feel the weight already..sometime have to use my hand to support the tummy while walking ....
:elvis::elvis: macam like 6 month then how many month are you :001_302:

for me only 20 weeks starting this week...ok leh.. hmm...wonder is the BB gaining weight or i am the one gaining weight

cookiemonster

Mine is showing very obvious now ...mahciam 6 month preg

after my week 20 when my doc says my baby underweight i try to eat more.. now constantly getting hungry also ...... within a week i gain a kg and stomach got bigger too ... think i must control what i eat again.. else going at this rate im soon going to be double my size before i give birth... somemore all my pants and shorts cant wear liao and i can feel the backache getting worst. Luckily went for massage yesterday and got better.

Cheers

fLin

I'm also constantly hungry and I'm really eating for two!!! (which I shouldnt!) Like yesterday I had 1 bowl of laksa and 1 plate of char keuy theow for lunch then large orange juice. After 2 hours I'm hungry again and went to mcds to buy french fries! haha :tlaugh:

My weight gain is definitely more substantial in the last 2 weeks (cos I cannot stop eating) compared to the start of my pregnancy. I might balloon up soon! yikes!

PTB7476

I'm also constantly hungry and I'm really eating for two!!! (which I shouldnt!) Like yesterday I had 1 bowl of laksa and 1 plate of char keuy theow for lunch then large orange juice. After 2 hours I'm hungry again and went to mcds to buy french fries! haha :tlaugh:

My weight gain is definitely more substantial in the last 2 weeks (cos I cannot stop eating) compared to the start of my pregnancy. I might balloon up soon! yikes!
:elvis: i only eat like that during 1st trimester that's probably why i put on 6 kg by the time i reached 4th month
...now better... though i still get hungry but small meal can satisfy me :tlaugh:

eurostar

:elvis::elvis: macam like 6 month then how many month are you :001_302:

for me only 20 weeks starting this week...ok .. hmm...wonder is the baby gaining weight or i am the one gaining weight
due end nov so should be coming 5mth liao
my gf due oct ,her stomahce also not tat big :shyxxx:
now my face small small stomache big big :tlaugh:
anyway most important is baby healthy :)

eurostar

after my week 20 when my doc says my baby underweight i try to eat more.. now constantly getting hungry also ...... within a week i gain a kg and stomach got bigger too ... think i must control what i eat again.. else going at this rate im soon going to be double my size before i give birth... somemore all my pants and shorts cant wear and i can feel the backache getting worst. Luckily went for massage yesterday and got better.

Cheers
how heavy is ur baby during last scan?
mine I think 35g or 350g ....

btw what massage u having since I getting backache also ?

Last edited:

PTB7476

due end nov so should be coming 5mth
my gf due oct ,her stomahce also not that big :shyxxx:
now my face small small stomache big big :tlaugh:
anyway most important is baby healthy :)
i also end nov...

meaning you belong to those small build size ...maybe that's why
for me since begining already big size so not much diff:tlaugh:

eurostar

i also end nov...

meaning you belong to those small build size ...maybe that's why
for me since begining already big size so not much diff:tlaugh:
wow...feeling exited already...everyday I feel so happi when I feel him kicking....really make my day :Dancing_wub:
so where will u delivery ?

PTB7476

wow...feeling exited already...everyday I feel so happi when I feel him kicking....really make my day :Dancing_wub:
so where will you delivery ?
Mine 29th but mine dont kick all I can feel is occasion bubble like feeling :(

I still dont know which hospital. My gynae is based at Thomson Medical Center but she said I can choose any hospital except parkway hospital and govt hospital

eurostar

Mine 29th but mine dont kick all I can feel is occasion bubble like feeling :(

I still dont know which hospital. My gynae is based at Thomson Medical Center but she said I can choose any hospital except parkway hospital and govt hospital
TMC review so far ok lah, got free upgrade from 4 to 2-bedded somemore :Dancing_wub: