Edd Nov 2010

cookiemonster

how heavy is your baby during last scan?
mine I think 35g or 350g ....

btw what massage you having since I getting backache also ?
sorry for the late reply.... baby was ard 337g at week 20. your baby at 350g is also from week 20 reading?

I went for pre-natal massage at Jamu wellness. Very relaxing kind... at quite cheap rate if it is convenient for you.

also, i find drinking dang shen + gou ji zhi + red dates water helps in reducing the backache too... u may want to try it.

PTB7476

sorry for the late reply.... baby was around 337g at week 20. your baby at 350g is also from week 20 reading?

I went for pre-natal massage at Jamu wellness. Very relaxing kind... at quite cheap rate if it is convenient for you.

also, i find drinking dang shen + gou ji zhi + red dates water helps in reducing the backache too... you may want to try it.
how much did you pay for the massage at jamu?

PTB7476

The message is $78 but not got GSS sale it is around $58 for an hour.... i tok a package with them after that. my back is aching since last nite... think i need massage this weekend again.... hahaa :Dancing_wub:
:tlaugh:can see that you are enjoying it ...and surprising i am still feel ok no need for massage unlike in the past...every few months i need to go for one...hmmm

eurostar

The message is $78 but not got GSS sale it is around $58 for an hour.... i tok a package with them after that. my back is aching since last nite... think i need massage this weekend again.... hahaa :Dancing_wub:
so u took the "blockdush and engorgement service" ?

(Personally by Mdm Rokiah, available at Kovan Centre by appointment only) $58

eurostar

just to a search on massage and found this ,not sure still valid or not

I have a few contacts after reading many posting from the forum and gathering them from friends etc. I had not tried any of the below but pls refer to my comments I heard so far.

Prenatal massage / Post Natal massage
Ida - $45/hour
Contact - 91514757
Comments - I had booked appointment with her tomorrow based on good feedback from mummies in this site

Siti - price unavaliable. no response from her so far
Contact - 91460613
Comments - As what 1 mummy mentioned, poor response. Had sms 2 times her yesterday. No response so far.

Katijah - unsure of price
Contact - 98001394
Comments - Highly recommended by mummies in this site. I had booked her for massage next Sat.

Maya - $75 / 1.5 hours
Website - Maya Mummy Massage | Traditional Javanese Massage | Prenatal | Postnatal
Contact - 91690543
Highly recommended by mummies in this site. I had booked her for post natal massage already as she is very "hot".

Lina - $80 / 1.5 hours
Contact - 96246766
Comments - She is a full time nurse with lots of qualifications [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dip. in Nursing, [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dip. Body Massage & Make up Artist, [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dip. in Aesthetic Therapy, [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dip. In Bio Chemic. [/FONT]
I find her a bit expensive so did not request for her service.

Intan - $45/1hour (only post natal massage)
Contact - 96372488
Comments - Highly recommended by my friends (5 mummies). All of them used her. Excellent service and result can be seen in 2nd session accordingly to all of them. However, she is also very "Hot". I had already booked her for post natal massage together with Maya.

I aim to slim down to my original weight of 52kg within 1 month!!! hahaha...... so very desperate on such massage.

If you have good contacts, please post and share with other mummies too :)

PTB7476

Think I will go and try since backachingvali jialat

oh ya this wkend got pigeon sale at genting lane :)
going take a look
Yah u try 1st if I need then get feedback from you :p

Yah I know abt the sales but dunno what to get still early to get it

JaRa

just to a search on massage and found this ,not sure still valid or not
Hi,
You can try Mak from Sri Bayu Balinese Spa. She has superb feedback for her service n skill. For pricing, you can call 62861006 to check out.
It's very important to get a good therapist to do a good post natal treatment to 'adjust' your body back to the healthy state before your pregnancy.
My suggestion is try out their pre natal massage and get a feel of the therapist massage, see if you can connect with her then decide which one you prefer. :)
*As Mak is very popular, its best to book her early.

cookiemonster

ya avent ...you read no good ?
my gf tell me pigeon breast pump not effective...so maybe need to find another one...she ask me invest 1 think $700+++ :shyxxx:
i also saw some pumps 400 - 800++ for medala... wonder if we really need such good pump or not hor? later invest liao then no milk then jiat lat... i ask two ex-colleague who used to pump in office leh, and they using the medela electric (190++) or swing (300+) only. Am thinking of getting that kind of range. I heard pigeon pump also not strong enough.

PTB7476

Frankly speaking I will only buy the pump after giving birth or when there is a huge discount... for all you know we may not need it :p

Yes I notice alot of ppl tokg abt madela. Guess it's because it's branded from USA whilst others are from the region hehe

Anyway still early will slowly shop around

eurostar

i also saw some pumps 400 - 800++ for medala... wonder if we really need such good pump or not ? later invest then no milk then jiat lat... i ask two ex-colleague who used to pump in office , and they using the medela electric (190++) or swing (300+) only. Am thinking of getting that kind of range. I heard pigeon pump also not strong enough.
hmm malada I read other fourm also got good comment
some say is affordable and powerful
still looking around

christine77sg

Jus went for gynae visit yesterday. Baby is 540g at 23wks. Very active. I probably took too much sugar.

I was advised to tak aspirin cos blood vessel to the uterus is narrow. Doc is afaird ther may nt b enough blood going to the baby next time. This will restrict the growth of bb. So recommend to tak aspirin as preventive measure. :-(

Anyone has the same problem? Or heard of anyone w this problem?

cookiemonster

just went for gynae visit yesterday. Baby is 540g at 23wks. Very active. I probably took too much sugar.

I was advised to tak aspirin cos blood vessel to the uterus is narrow. Doc is afaird ther may not b enough blood going to the baby next time. This will restrict the growth of baby. So recommend to tak aspirin as preventive measure. :-(

Anyone has the same problem? Or heard of anyone w this problem?

hi christine77, your baby is huge. Mine was only 337 at week 20.
was it a detailed scan that they detected this issue? or the urine test? Hmm.. tot asprin is not good? doc no other suggestion?