Hungry ghost festival

minako85

Hey mummies....

7th month is approaching... Is there anything to watch out for or any pantang things during this period ? Lol.... All I knw is I not gonna go out at nights Liao ...(sorry for this Bo Liao thread)

Last edited:

PTB7476

Hey mummies....

7th month is approaching... Is there anything to watch out for or any pantang things during this period ? Lol.... All I knw is I not gonna go out at nights ...(sorry for this Bo thread)

have not heard anything...guess the usual things ... watch where u walk ...

minako85

Oh ok... Cuz my Hubby tell me dun go out too.. If wan must come bk before the dark ... He say this year hungry ghost v 'fierce' cuz is tiger year....

PTB7476

Oh ok... Cuz my Hubby tell me dont go out too.. If want must come back before the dark ... He say this year hungry ghost very 'fierce' cuz is tiger year....
Alot of ppl aso say tiger year not good to have kid but here we are all carrying one :p

apollo

Oh... How come tiger year not good to have kids ?
this is just another old wives tale. last time ppl will think tt tiger babies will be v fierce. but lik what my dad said, whether a child is fierce or diffi to handle, is depends on his/her personal character and also the upbringing and nth to do with the zodiac. =)

hmmm... i have heard that is better not to go to out after 7pm for pregnant woman or kid which is very young :elvis:...
Oh ok... Cuz my Hubby tell me dont go out too.. If want must come back before the dark ... He say this year hungry ghost very 'fierce' cuz is tiger year....
i oso heard tis ... so already prepare myself not to do any overtime n go back home on dot after work ...
haiz somemore my company gg to move during end of tis month n colleague already tell me nt to go to work on e day when they moving n oso the 1st day at new office ... better to listen to all tis then anything goes wrong

minako85

i also heard tis ... so already prepare myself not to do any overtime n go back home on dot after work ...
sigh somemore my company gg to move during end of tis month n colleague already tell me not to go to work on e day when they moving n also the 1st day at new office ... better to listen to all tis then anything goes wrong
Ya u shouldn't be there when they are 'moving'... Better take leave or wat...

angelwendy

Think morning & afternoon still ok to go out... but not till late night... if not is not good for baby... hmmm i can say that i believe in such things.. & believe that baby can see them....

I hang a talisman on the swaddle when i bring my BB back from nanny .
Also tied a special string (blessed by temple) on her leg.
We will avoid the route if there is a funeral taking place at the block ( cause heard many spirits will be around ) :001_302:

PTB7476

for those who follow the custom of burning incense paper tonight... i was told not to do it and get the hb to do it instead...

anyone heard of this ?? why must avoid doing it ?