Hungry ghost festival

xynthia18

for those who follow the custom of burning incense paper tonight... i was told not to do it and get the husband to do it instead...

anyone heard of this ?? why must avoid doing it ?

hmm, i also told not to do it by my parents in law. cus i think when we're burning incense paper, "good brothers" will be around us, so i guess it's not good. my parents in law just told me today,tel me 7th month cannot eat watermelon and papaya. after 7th month den can eat.

angelwendy

hmm, i also told not to do it by my parents in law. cus i think when we're burning incense paper, "good brothers" will be around us, so i guess it's not good. my parents in law just told me today,tel me 7th month cannot eat watermelon and papaya. after 7th month then can eat.

hUH.. i just feed my boy papaya... y cannot eat??

PTB7476

hmm, i also told not to do it by my parents in law. cus i think when we're burning incense paper, "good brothers" will be around us, so i guess it's not good. my parents in law just told me today,tel me 7th month cannot eat watermelon and papaya. after 7th month then can eat.
i just checked with my mom
she said burn can but cannot watch those stage show which is meant for the good brothers :001_302:

for those who follow the custom of burning incense paper tonight... i was told not to do it and get the husband to do it instead...

anyone heard of this ?? why must avoid doing it ?
i just checked with my mom
she said burn can but cannot watch those stage show which is meant for the good brothers :001_302:
aiyo nw then i saw tis post n really scare me lor cos i went down with husband to burn incense paper ... usually i do it myself de juz tat cos i pregnant i ask him to go with me

PTB7476

aiyo now then i saw tis post n really scare me cos i went down with husband to burn incense paper ... usually i do it myself just that cos i pregnant i ask him to go with me

:tlaugh:i got a shock when my sis told me her in law said cannot but since my mom said can then ok lor... :001_302: but my mom also said...this month when we go out or when BB go out ...best to have something metal on us or a red packet ..so on safe side i just add a safety pin to my blouse/pant ( cos all my maternal clothes no pocket) ...hehe...it is also metal

Last edited:

Gem2505

what my hubby told me is that this year's 7th month is 1 of the "fiercest" 7th month for the past 50 years. due to the timing whereby the gates are open for "them" to come out, it clashes with moon being covered, therefore those VERY powerful evils are out this year. the "guards" power wasnt powerful enough to stop those VERY evil ones out. how true? im not too sure. he said he read it somewhere.

just to share this.

Attachments

PTB7476

what my hubby told me is that this year's 7th month is 1 of the "fiercest" 7th month for the past 50 years. due to the timing whereby the gates are open for "them" to come out, it clashes with moon being covered, therefore those VERY powerful evils are out this year. the "guards" power wasnt powerful enough to stop those VERY evil ones out. how true? im not too sure. he said he read it somewhere.

just to share this.
We I rather believe than not to believe. Just be careful for peace of mind

Mum2bee

Regarding the rubbish chute area thingy heard dat is those in the new flat one...old flats rubbish chute I nt sure oso cos all tis was told by mine manicurist....
:)

mixue

than i sibei stress... work midnight (although twice a week), but at those fishing pond sia... heard those kinda places alot of spirit.... holy~~~

Gem2505

just be careful with the places we walk lor. i had a pair of scissor in my bag.. a small one with those plastic cover covering the sharp area. *in case kenna police stop, consider as dangerous item..* try not to go out so late also. after 7pm dont go out.. but i worked in a hospital, cant really prevent lotsa things. just try not to go to the mortuary area. but the mortuary is under my care. haiz. just pray nothing happen there, so i dont have to visit that place.

PTB7476

just be careful with the places we walk . i had a pair of scissor in my bag.. a small one with those plastic cover covering the sharp area. *in case kenna police stop, consider as dangerous item..* try not to go out so late also. after 7pm dont go out.. but i worked in a hospital, cant really prevent lotsa things. just try not to go to the mortuary area. but the mortuary is under my care. sigh. just pray nothing happen there, so i dont have to visit that place.
woah u work in hospital,that is one of the most happening place anyway just becareful will do

Gem2505

woah you work in hospital,that is one of the most happening place anyway just becareful will do
ya lor. super happening. somemore the mortuary in under my care. MORE HAPPENING. the most happening place in the whole hospital is the Mortuary lor. i dont dare to step in at all now. i ask the staff anything just call me or email me. ha. i dont want to go down. last week the YOG personnel came to the hospital to see the environment (in case any injury cases, will be coming to my side), ask me to have a walk with them, i ask the supervisor bring them can already, i say i dont need to be around to handle them lar. ha! find excuse for myself.

Ting

gem- thats scary~ =X

cant go out at night ehhh? oopsie, im like meeting my gf to party this sat.. think i shlall go home after the sun rise. =X