Part Time Maid

Elsa

Hi guys...

Are any of you using part time maids now? Would you please share your experiences?

Thanx!!! :001_302:

Hi guys...

Are any of you using part time maids now? Would you please share your experiences?

Thanx!!! :001_302:
Hi,

Currently i haqve engaged a part time maid to help me with house chores and also TTCing so not cfm if preggie, so as not to strain myself and tire myself out, use a PT Maid is better..

Pink daisy

Hi,

Currently i haqve engaged a part time maid to help me with house chores and also TTCing so not cfm if preggie, so as not to strain myself and tire myself out, use a PT Maid is better..
Hi, may I know the agency where you hire these maids?
Thanks!

yuki

i had engaged a part-time maid who comes twice a wk on wkday for 4.5hrs while i leave for work.

Evanalex

i had engaged a part-time maid who comes twice a wk on wkday for 4.5hrs while i leave for work.
can u pm me ur PT maid contact and the hrly rate??coz im also looking for PT maid or domestic helper to help me on the house chore, i had engaged an Agency by the name of DomesticOne, but the services is less than satisfactory,when i ask for a replacement,they started to give excuses.:bmad: I really need a PT maid urgently rite now.tks

can u pm me ur PT maid contact and the hrly rate??coz im also looking for PT maid or domestic helper to help me on the house chore, i had engaged an Agency by the name of DomesticOne, but the services is less than satisfactory,when i ask for a replacement,they started to give excuses.:bmad: I really need a PT maid urgently rite now.tks
hai dear,
im stayn in bendemeer area, so iz e maid able travel to my hus?
pls pm mi her rates & contact if shes able to help mi....
nids to do ironing, cleaning e hus etc
tks alotz

tjed

hi! i live in sengkang..need to know and pls help recommend a part time maid for basic household chores over the weekend routine, either sat'day or sun 3hrs work. pls pm me. really need this help. thanks!

sunnie

hi

I'm also looking for a PT maid to help with cleaning of house and ironing.
Previously had one from China, but she didn't turn up at all for the subsequent appointments... didn't answer my calls and sms

So do let me know if you have any to recommend.

Thanks!

prima

hi all

anyone still looking for PT maid. My maid stays near Aljunied area.

pls pm me if you need her details. She has been a great help to me for many years now.

shopaholic

I hired a part-time helper to come in once a week on sunday to help me do some household chores. I guess, for FTWMs like myself, I feel I hv very little time for my kids, so if I can hv some help to clean the house on wkends, I can spend more quality time with them. Plus I also feel I need a gd rest before a new work week starts.

I believe wkend rate is $50 for 4 hours job. Wkday can be $40 or so. Depending on what you need her to do, she can mop & vacuum the house, iron clothes, wash the toilets and do some general dusting.

To hv a gd experience in hiring a part-time helper, I guess it's important to set realistic expectations and also we must treat the helper well. For us, we treat her just like family (buying her breakfast/tea, gifts on festivals etc and she in turn buys snacks for my kids too) and I do maintain my house's cleanliness regularly even when I do not hv a helper. I hv heard of stories that the employer didnt allow the helper to hv a fan switched on when she was ironing, refusing to open windows as it invites dust ... and the floor/toilet were also very dirty! I guess in such instances, I cant blame the auntie for being shocked or not wanting to work long for this family. What I'm saying is the experience we get is also partly derived from how we treat the helper. As long as we treat the helper well and also upkeep our house (instead of leaving everything for her to do during that 4 hours which is not enough), she will in turn also try to do a gd job for us. :)

alexia

hi all

pls pm me if you need her details. She has been a great help to me for many years now.
can you share with me the detail...like to get a PT maid to help out the chores on sat/sun only....but wonder she scare of dogs? Thx

thess

Hi I am Thess ,Singapore PR Experienced housekeeper/babysitter ran for 5 yrs in mostly with the Expatriates as my clients but I do have regular locals too. , I provide quality home assistance for the house wife ,busy professionals living & working in Singapore .Home assistance includes cleaning, tidying, laundry, ironing and running errand. If you need a coffee break or attending party just call me in as a babysitter (babysitting ) .
Contact me at 90672787
if you need my assistant on you housework or babysitting .
thankyou

Hi I am Thess ,Singapore PR Experienced housekeeper/babysitter ran for 5 yrs in mostly with the Expatriates as my clients but I do have regular locals too. , I provide quality home assistance for the house wife ,busy professionals living & working in Singapore .Home assistance includes cleaning, tidying, laundry, ironing and running errand. If you need a coffee break or attending party just call me in as a babysitter (babysitting ) .
Contact me at 90672787
if you need my assistant on you housework or babysitting .
thankyou
may i know how much do you charge per hour? thanks.

cheongyw

hi all

Hi!

Can I have her contact number, please? I am staying at Lavender area. Please revert ASAP. Thanks :) !

vanessa@squeeky

Dear ladies,

SQUEEKY CLEANING SERVICES provides part-time local/PR domestic helpers island wide to help you with your day-to-day CLEANING WOES! such as sweeping/vacuuming & mopping your entire apartment, washing of toilets, ironing, laundry services on a daily, weekly or fortnightly at a reasonable rate.

Allergic to dust??? Rather spend your precious time in a much more worthwhile manner???
We provide monthly spring cleaning services: Wiping windows & grills, cleaning your ceiling fans/stand fans, cleaning of cabinets and wardrobes, etc

Having functions, parties or event? Please don't hesitate to call us. We'll be ready to lend you a helping hand during your event & clean up your 'pre-party' & 'post-party' hassle too!!!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Vanessa Sharlani
SQUEEKY CLEANING SERVICES
Human Resource Executive
6415 1650 (Office)