EDD Sep 2010

mrs_eg

Oh you too!! I crave for chocolatesn fried food. After eating I always feel guilty. Sigh, my milk supply seems to drop again I don't know why. Isit normal?
Thanx leh ... U reminded me of my unopened box of ferrero roche!!! :p

Not sure about drop in supply...
But i feel tat once i drink lesser water... I dun feel as full... So maybe is ur water intake? Smtimes too busy w baby can forget abt drinking water... Which is impt!!!!

Your tummy not pain ? My tummy is still pain when pressed and the incision wound there also. So I am quite scared to get the massage. When I tighten my binder too much yesterday after I thought I recovered, I got this pain in my tummy now! I think I strained it again. Sigh seems my wound has not recovered very well.
mine's also c sect n i did my massage 3 weeks later,. but my massage lady didnt massage my incision wound. i think the jamu massage only get rid of wind but not slimming. However i find the wrap quite effective. i still have more weight to lose! im not breastfeeding so not easy to shed off the extra pounds!

actually i think drinking more water helps to lose some weight. coz few wks back i kept forgetting to drink water coz too bz taking care of baby. now i drink more water n managed to lose weight! so happy!though went down only a little hahaa

Yea I also crave for fast food especially fries. I had kfc, Mac almost every week. feel do sinful and unhealthy. I dare not eat too much chocolates as I scare it affects the milk cos of caffine. I also crave for ice cream which I dare not eat cos my massage lady say do not eat cold stuff for a few months so the womb contracts .
And I ate a lot of meat which is my cravings after I was pregnant. Think very hard for me to shed off weight cos the weight is about the same every time even though I have lost about 10 kg. Very hard to lose more!

Any idea when we can go to exercise like sit up
And jogging?

ah.bee

I seldom feel hungry, but when I do I crave for fast food too! Haha.. And I'm not breastfeeding, so god bless me.

All my old jeans and work pants can't fit too! All stuck at my bum and cannot pull up at all :( looks like will have to go shopping soon!

Btw which brand of milk bottles are u mommies using? I have been using avent but thinking of changing. I don't know how and why, but it leaks at times even though I always check to cap it properly. Hmm..

Fiona73

R u drinking water in e right way? I was told only intake not more than 100ml each time. N drink again after 15mins. Only then the body will hv time to absorb e water. Tried n notice my breast milk increase. Cos last time I drink abt 300ml one shot, even I hit 3ltr, I can still feeling dry. Hope this help.

nightingale

Oh, so happy to read that everyone is happily tucking in to junk food like me! Helps to share the guilt around, hee hee! I think it is normal to be craving some extra calories especially if breastfeeding/expressing, just make sure that we stop eating this way when we wean baby off breastmilk!

I think mild exercise like walking should be quite safe now. I'm so tempted to get one of those cycling machines or aerobic workout / treadmill types to put at home... haha who am I kidding? Hubby thinks it will become a big white elephant and I have a feeling that he is right - lol!

Jaslyn288

me too me too.. feel hungry all the time.. aiyoo... dun dare to weigh myself lo.. hahaha.. lol

Hw come ur tummy still pain? u wanna chk with ur gynea??
My massage lady will massage my tummy but not my wound area...
Yes.. is to get rid of wind and recover ur body.. not for slimming purpose.. slimming purpose will nid another method of massage de..

well, to slim down is to depend on our mouth lo.. no matter hw much massage done, if mouth dun stop n we din control, afterall will come back to square one lo.. hahaha...

Jaslyn288

I seldom feel hungry, but when I do I crave for fast food too! Haha.. And I'm not breastfeeding, so god bless me.

All my old jeans and work pants can't fit too! All stuck at my bum and cannot pull up at all :( looks like will have to go shopping soon!

Btw which brand of milk bottles are you mommies using? I have been using avent but thinking of changing. I dont't know how and why, but it leaks at times even though I always check to cap it properly. Hmm..

I am using avent for milk... tommie for plain water.. hee~~

Btw which brand of milk bottles are you mommies using? I have been using avent but thinking of changing. I dont't know how and why, but it leaks at times even though I always check to cap it properly. Hmm..
Hihi
I'm using medela bottle with nuk tip. The nuk one will also leak after I washed so must check it does not run away. I have given him bornfree glass bottles before but he does not like the tip. trying to get nuk glass bottles soon cos heard glass is better for anti colic.

Anyone using medela bottles ? Isst bad?

ah.bee

Avent doesn't leak from the teat but from between the bottle and the bottle cap! So irritating at times. Any one has any good experience so far with other brands?

Jaslyn288

Avent doesn't leak from the teat but from between the bottle and the bottle cap! So irritating at times. Any one has any good experience so far with other brands?
So far i dun have any prob with avent, pigeon and tommee tippee.. but tink of changing to Dr Brown's.. reduce colic.. but leh.. tis brand not cheap.. so still hesitating..

mrs_eg

no problem with my tommee tippees... jus tat they are fat fat.... not really travel freindly.... if i were to change i will probably try NUK... cute bottles plus teats tat mimicks nipples... :)

nightingale

no problem with my tommee tippees... just that they are fat fat.... not really travel freindly.... if i were to change i will probably try NUK... cute bottles plus teats that mimicks nipples... :)
I'm using Tommee Tippee bottles too, like them very much because of ease of cleaning (wide bottle neck). The only complaint I have is that some of them have poorly visible markings - my mum has difficulty looking at the numbers when making up a bottle for the baby haha. Have to use a marker!

I also like the NUK bottle designs~ are glass bottles supposed to be better than the normal ones?

mrs_eg

I'm using Tommee Tippee bottles too, like them very much because of ease of cleaning (wide bottle neck). The only complaint I have is that some of them have poorly visible markings - my mum has difficulty looking at the numbers when making up a bottle for the baby haha. Have to use a marker!

I also like the NUK bottle designs~ are glass bottles supposed to be better than the normal ones?
Yup yup these fat fat bottles though bulky, but are easy to clean... U knw the "waist"-like indent design of the bottle? The thing abt it is that when u pour the liquid out of the bottle, not everyting is poured out. Need to flick it to get everyting out... But aiya... Nt a big issue

Glass bottles wont have scratches... So will less likely to trap bacteria. It is also for ppl who stil hav doubts abt the pladtic used... Or maybe even for the eco conscious...
But glass bottles are heavier, n they may chip. Of it chips without u knowing, risk baby drinking in the chip piece... I dun wana imagine the rest!

DELvy

Hi mummies. Is anyone using Dr Brown milk bottle? My boy's PD recommended Dr Brown and Nuk cos he said the Avent I am using now is not as good. I can't seem to be able to fix a routine for my boy's drinking. He can drink every half an hr to 1 hr. Sometimes when I try giving him more milk (like 120ml) after an interval of 3 hrs, he will only drink 80ml and refuses the rest. Then cries for milk again in less than an hour. So his PD said it's becos of the milk bottle's...hmm..."ventilation"?