E.M.A?! [extra marital affair] how u look at IT???

LoVeS

eh dun quite understand wat ur trying to ask leh.

To me it is sumthing betray the vows we had b4 n i cant really forgive such act. To me VOWS n MARRIAGE is very important tt cannot b broken.

Last edited:

Leanne

I can give you an answer of asking my hubby to get lost if i found out he's having EMA, shows that i wun do sucha thing too.

It's really redundant to ask sucha qns.

I'm a woman, who will not do sucha things.

Though im aware of those temptations. :)

Lust, money & looks.

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
I can give you an answer of asking my hubby to get lost if i found out he's having EMA, shows that i wun do sucha thing too.

It's really redundant to ask sucha qns.

I'm a woman, who will not do sucha things.

Though im aware of those temptations. :)

Lust, money & looks.

Good!! Hope ur dh is reading this post.. :001_302:

jedamum

EMA...does not only mean sleeping with other people. Emotional derail is enough to constitute EMA. Is that less or more forgivable than physical derail or just as bad?

justmint

good question!!

usually such things happens with feelings attached to that person too.
if he say he loves me. i doubt I'll be able to believe him.
Once his heart is not with me, whats the point of being together?
Why be a burden?

EMA...does not only mean sleeping with other people. Emotional derail is enough to constitute EMA. Is that less or more forgivable than physical derail or just as bad?

Last edited:

justmint

The effort you have to put in have to be 100 times more than the gal that he sees..cos his heart is not with you...

I would prefer to put my heart all on my bb who will loves me.

hmmm...another school of thought is that if his heart is not with the girl, the girl will try to win it back again (and vice versa). why not?

serenelm

i feel tat emotional derail is as bad as physical derail cos thinking day n nite abt another gal when he's wif u physically is unforgivable...

depressed

Alpha Male
Will give a definite answer here when thing really happens one day :001_302:
Well.....i can give a definate answer right now. :embarrassed:

I never thought this would happen to me. Having 2 daughters to think of.
My wife & i married for 3 years....me working while my wife stays at home.

She now have a guy whom shower her with love & care. I found out 2 months back and swollowed my pride as a man to ask her back to this family afterall having 2 kids that's growing up. She promised to cut COMPLETE contact with this guy and i do even more that i can to make her feel worth and even trusted her to let her go out alone.

But just back then i found that all was a big lie to cut contact. She have been going to the guy's home & god knows what happen (what can a guy & a gal alone in home do?) and she have been going over like 3~4 times a week during weekdays as she told me going to "another friend's" place to do stuff & i trusted her.

I just felt so lost and cheated......and stupid to have give her trust again for the sake of this family. Right now i'm still feeling lost......she don't feel she's at fault at all and talks to me as if it was my fault to push her for this fling or more.

LoVeS

Well.....i can give a definate answer right now. :embarrassed:

I never thought this would happen to me. Having 2 daughters to think of.
My wife & i married for 3 years....me working while my wife stays at home.

She now have a guy whom shower her with love & care. I found out 2 months back and swollowed my pride as a man to ask her back to this family afterall having 2 kids that's growing up. She promised to cut COMPLETE contact with this guy and i do even more that i can to make her feel worth and even trusted her to let her go out alone.

But just back then i found that all was a big lie to cut contact. She have been going to the guy's home & god knows what happen (what can a guy & a gal alone in home do?) and she have been going over like 3~4 times a week during weekdays as she told me going to "another friend's" place to do stuff & i trusted her.

I just felt so lost and cheated......and stupid to have give her trust again for the sake of this family. Right now i'm still feeling lost......she don't feel she's at fault at all and talks to me as if it was my fault to push her for this fling or more.
since u say u trusted her then hw u found out she went tt guy's hse? why u say she dun feel she at fault? wat did she said?

i feel tt b it man or woman they shouldnt take lonely as an xcuse to haf affairs. If feel neglected then speak to ur other half n even it doesnt wrk it doesnt gif them the reason to haf affairs.

When getting marry everyone take VOWS n if cant keep promise then for wat take vows? Take for fun or to SHOW ppl who come witness ur wedding only?:nah:

depressed

Alpha Male
since u say u trusted her then hw u found out she went tt guy's hse? why u say she dun feel she at fault? wat did she said?

i feel tt b it man or woman they shouldnt take lonely as an xcuse to haf affairs. If feel neglected then speak to ur other half n even it doesnt wrk it doesnt gif them the reason to haf affairs.

When getting marry everyone take VOWS n if cant keep promise then for wat take vows? Take for fun or to SHOW ppl who come witness ur wedding only?:nah:
Her msn personal message gave the dog away despite it was in japanese (google language tools translated) and i accessed her laptop to find her msn conversation not closed and read through the chats between she and the guy. I admit i was at fault to intrude her laptop but the strong urge and insecurity drove me to check after seeing the personal message.......i nv expect to find the unclosed chat message there and all the "darling, muacks, miss you, massage while making love to you tomorrow" message there......it really sent rage down my spine.

I confronted her and all she said was i deprived her of the care & love and this guy gave all she needed.

I went out to work and slog for this family while she stayed at home doing nothing. She dun do any household chores.....neither cleaning or packing the room.....all done by me during weekend.

2 months back when she promised to cut contact with the guy but wanted freedom to enjoy......i stayed at home to take care of kids while she goes party till 3~4am fri/sats for 5 weeks before i made noise she's going overboard.

Last edited: