Advise for post natal massage?

Nouva Mascot

Hi all! I'm new here.

Looking for ML, you can call mine, with more than 15 years of experienced and skillful. Patient and trustworthy, contact Noura Sam @ 94345343

yann

:Dancing_wub:Hi mummy,im using my pre-post-natal massage with Rosita.im just finish with her session.im happy with d massage, its make my body back to to normal.bt i need some tone up .i still doing with her twice a month for lymp massage.you can call her,if she not answ.she was doing massage.her no is 98827866.
hope mummy enjoy doing massage.

DodoTan

Just curious, is it the massage that's supposed to help with the slimming or the binding? How long do you keep the bind on? Cos I really, really cannot stand the bind. With it on, I can't do a lot of things cos so tight, can hardly bend. And can't sleep in it either cos so hot! I refuse to sleep in air-con cos don't want baby to get used to air-con. So in the end I always try to tahan the bind as long as possible then remove it before I call it a night.

yann

Just curious, is it the massage that's supposed to help with the slimming or the binding? How long do you keep the bind on? Cos I really, really cannot stand the bind. With it on, I can't do a lot of things cos so tight, can hardly bend. And can't sleep in it either cos so hot! I refuse to sleep in air-con cos dont't want baby to get used to air-con. So in the end I always try to tahan the bind as long as possible then remove it before I call it a night.
Hi Dodo Tan,
thats the jamu wrap massage.im also do post-natal massage with wrap.it must be tight.it is a waste if you dnt keep it the wrap bout 8 hours.i keep it over nite. the result is very goods.now my tummy flatt as normal.
:Dancing_wub:very happy n now im sill wear the post-natal belt.according to ml,is very good to wear post-natal belt bout a month to tone our tummy skin.

temari

I start my post natal massage 2 weeks after giving birth to my dear daughter.

I had 7 sessions in total, for $280.
each session took about 45mins-an hr, massage with jamu oil, follow by binding.

The malay massage lady used the "hand over crotch area and push upwards" method to push my womb back to position after delivery.
It was really painful during the 1st & 2nd session.
after that, the pain is alright.
2 weeks after delivery can go for massage alr?
im worry what if we are still bleeding after one month and go for massage, will the massage make us more discomfort and even extend the bleeding period?i sign up mine for $38x10 sessions..dun kw if it is good or not.

Hi Trinity,
I was introduced to Mdm Khatijah by many members from another forum.
Her package is 7times for $380...plus 2 free baby massage.
You can contact her for more info
HP: 98001394
I just called Mdm Khatijah, she increased her price already, now $350 for 5 times, 45min to 1 hr only with 1 baby massage, free girdle and a free jamu drink.

2 weeks after delivery can go for massage already?
im worry what if we are still bleeding after one month and go for massage, will the massage make us more discomfort and even extend the bleeding period?i sign up mine for $38x10 sessions..dont kw if it is good or not.
Can i have ur ML's contact?

cocraze

2 weeks after delivery can go for massage already?
im worry what if we are still bleeding after one month and go for massage, will the massage make us more discomfort and even extend the bleeding period?i sign up mine for $38x10 sessions..dont kw if it is good or not.
I started my massage the 5th day after delivery. It was because I felt I had some blocked ducts and wanted the massage lady to quickly start and help me massage them out. It was quite troublesome to have the binder on while my stitches were recovering (need to disinfect and wash properly each time I pee), and while I was still bleeding.

Plus I usually dislike having anything on my skin (I avoid having to apply any skin or facial moisturiser even though I got very dry and sensitive skin), so I absolutely hated having the massage oil on my skin during confinement when I cant stay in aircon comfort nor bathe freely. She used the jamu cream or something greenish in color, applied to my tummy area which made it very hot. Then I was wrapped in the binder very tight, cannot bend at the hips or waist at all for the initial 2-3 hours...Only after a while then the binder slowly loosen I can breathe a bit better.

Mine was $55 per 1-hour session, she charge me $50 only cos I also live in Tampines (where she lives) so she dont charge for transport. Quite ex, I find, so I stopped after about 7 times. Didn't take a package (dunoe whether she got package), but just pay her after every session. She's quite popular I think, so I didn't even have the chance to dictate the timing, had to stick to whatever timing she had available, probably cos I didn't pre-book her. She is quite easy-going and chatty and would give me advice on childcare etc, while she was massaging me.

ziman

Hello mysterious,

May I have the contacts of your massage lady? It seems like her rates are very affordable !

Would you recommend her ?

Hope to hear from you soon !

You can contact me at 96420559.....I am going to give birth in a few weeks time ! so need to book a massage lady fast !

Ziman

The malay massage lady used the "hand over crotch area and push upwards" method to push my womb back to position after delivery.

leelynn2006

I start my post natal massage 2 weeks aft giving birth to my DD.

each session took abt 45mins-an hr, massage with jamu oil, follow by binding.

aft that, the pain is alright.
Hi Mysterious Mummy,

Can i have your massage lady's number?

Thanks.

Lynn

nami123

hi,
just like to know more about the massage services of the various massage ladies (ML) mentioned by all mummies on this thread...

how do you know if the ML know how to massage such that the womb is back to position?

i was told by a chinese massage lady who learned from an indonesian couple that to put the womb back to position, the ML need to used her hand to massage near the crotch area and push upwards, and it was supposed to be very painful...the ones who know how to massage will also be mumbling some "jing"...but not sure if in heart or soft murmurs...the chinese massage lady did not learn this as she needs to be a muslim...my confinement lady also said that the real massage that put the womb back to position is exactly what i mentioned above "hand over crotch area and push upwards and is very painful"...

currently, one ML called aunty maria is massaging for me now, but she does not deploy the above method, so i believe i have not had the real maasage for putting womb back to position yet...

so if you know of anyone who could do this, please let me know.

thanks.

gal, you can try contact this massage lady, she is very gd in pushing back the womb, her contact is 90233155 called aunty Jenny, i have been hiring her for my post natal massage, quite gd... she is also very gd advisor on the food you shld eat during ur confinement period...

yann

gal, you can try contact this massage lady, she is very good in pushing back the womb, her contact is 90233155 called aunty Jenny, i have been hiring her for my post natal massage, quite good... she is also very good advisor on the food you shld eat during your confinement period...
Hi,U can try my massage lady.when Im have my post-natal session.this massage lady push my uterus at my 3rd day massage session.I can feel it when she push my uterus up.nt that also.she did lymphatic massage on my post-natal session.due my water retantion.I'm back to normal weight now.her name Rosita.98827866

Nouva Mascot

Hi,you can try my massage lady.when Im have my post-natal session.this massage lady push my uterus at my 3rd day massage session.I can feel it when she push my uterus up.not that also.she did lymphatic massage on my post-natal session.due my water retantion.I'm back to normal weight now.her name Rosita.98827866

Hi Mummies......

You can also try Noura Sam, I had her service after two weeks delivery (C-Section). Its amazing, her massage enable your wind in the tummy to expelled thru your vagina. So much wind being expelled after each session and now tummy much flatter. You can see result just after 3 session. She is also very knowledgable about confinement.

Lots of my friend had engaged her service and i was recommended too, to avoid disappointment you had to book her in advance. Noura Sam @ 9434 5343. Can view her facebook. :001_302:

hem150878

Hi,

Can i know the contact details of the lady who offered massage to you 7 sessions for $280.

Gegerl

I start my post natal massage 2 weeks aft giving birth to my DD.

each session took abt 45mins-an hr, massage with jamu oil, follow by binding.

aft that, the pain is alright.
hey dear, can pm me the contact? :)

stan23

Hey, any contact for the 7 sessions @ $280 above? Does anyone try Aunty Jenny at Marsiling? How is she doing?

Last edited:

masitahubby

Alpha Male
Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90510005)
http://www.facebook.com/people/Muntaziyah-Bte-Mat-Latif/1828114532
*Post Natal Massage*
$50 for 90mins
She do full body massage from head to toes,
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..
no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)
follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,
shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.
every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.
Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.
She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.
she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*
$50 for 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..
no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

Last edited: