Advise for post natal massage?

celine

massage fr head to toe loh... then if u can tahan the pain, u can request her to massage more on the tummy...
bt i find her nt bad leh... :tlaugh:

H20fantasy

wat is that huh???
what i meant was that the ML will put her thumb and forth/pinky at the 2 ends of our bikini triangle and push the womb upwards to the tummy area...this action is supposed to be very painful as it is to move the womb back into position and normally, for those who really know how to do this, a silent prayer would be recited...

stonston

what i meant was that the ML will put her thumb and forth/pinky at the 2 ends of our bikini triangle and push the womb upwards to the tummy area...this action is supposed to be very painful as it is to move the womb back into position and normally, for those who really know how to do this, a silent prayer would be recited...
I had Auntie Khatijah do my post natal massage...she did do this...she told me cos i not muslim, she dunnid to chant prayers for me....and it was darn painful.......but she say first time do will be painful...after tt is ok...true enuf onli first day it was painful...after tt it was ok....

i tink it was v effective....cos when i went for 1st check up after delivery, gynae was very shocked tt my womb already back in normal position :)

i started massage on 4th day after delivery....gynae visit was 6th day...which means Auntie Khatijah onli massage me twice n gynae say my womb is in normal place liaoz....

ShuXian

Hi Mummies..thanks for all the contacts? Greatly appreciated...anyone has recommendations for massge that is cheaper? Budget abt $30 to $40 per session :p
i did mine for 7 sessions (1 hr) at $320. quite ok. stomach decreased in size, almost flat BUT not toned la. (to tone, really need exercise). if u r interested, u can PM me. =)

hi,
just like to know more about the massage services of the various massage ladies (ML) mentioned by all mummies on this thread...

how do u know if the ML know how to massage such that the womb is back to position?

i was told by a chinese massage lady who learned from an indonesian couple that to put the womb back to position, the ML need to used her hand to massage near the crotch area and push upwards, and it was supposed to be very painful...the ones who know how to massage will also be mumbling some "jing"...but not sure if in heart or soft murmurs...the chinese massage lady did not learn this as she needs to be a muslim...my confinement lady also said that the real massage that put the womb back to position is exactly what i mentioned above "hand over crotch area and push upwards and is very painful"...

currently, one ML called aunty maria is massaging for me now, but she does not deploy the above method, so i believe i have not had the real maasage for putting womb back to position yet...

so if you know of anyone who could do this, please let me know.

thanks.
I start my post natal massage 2 weeks aft giving birth to my DD.

I had 7 sessions in total, for $280.
each session took abt 45mins-an hr, massage with jamu oil, follow by binding.

The malay massage lady used the "hand over crotch area and push upwards" method to push my womb back to position after delivery.
It was really painful during the 1st & 2nd session.
aft that, the pain is alright.

eiff12

The malay massage lady used the "hand over crotch area and push upwards" method to push my womb back to position after delivery.
Hi babe,

Do you still have the contacts for your massage lady?

weishy

mysterious m ,may i hv ur ml's contacts???need the massages badly.HAd c-section but weight and tummy still havent gone down yet.tks tks tks.

adlinzul

My GF just booked Mdm Naini, $80 per session of 2 hours leh..... quite EX...... I found another massage lady $55 for one hour massage but include baby massage of 10-15mins thereafter every session. Interested, PM me for details.
wher she stay?

adlinzul

wher she stay? what her name??

adlinzul

Any mummies out there have good reccomendations? I did not engae any massage lady for my first child. Heard from my colleagues that massage after pregnancy is very helpful in regaining back our figure. Pls also advise the rough costs of each massge session. Kind of low in budget :p
Pakej $420 :
urut + jamu + bengkung (diambil semula selepas 7 hari) + 5 hari utk anak (urut,mandi) @ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days) + 5 days for baby (massage,bath)

Pakej $370 :
urut + jamu + bengkong (after 7 days, cik take back) @ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days)

Pakej $270 :
urut + jamu @ massage + jamu
Pakej $250 :
urut saja @ only massage
$18 - bengkong @ cummerbund

lonerjas

ooh tis looks gd... i need book in advance?? cos i tink my edd is dec or jan..

my previous msger not fantastic i wan get some1 better... wat if after trying 1 time i don find her gd??

siohchong

hi,
just like to know more about the massage services of the various massage ladies (ML) mentioned by all mummies on this thread...

how do u know if the ML know how to massage such that the womb is back to position?

i was told by a chinese massage lady who learned from an indonesian couple that to put the womb back to position, the ML need to used her hand to massage near the crotch area and push upwards, and it was supposed to be very painful...the ones who know how to massage will also be mumbling some "jing"...but not sure if in heart or soft murmurs...the chinese massage lady did not learn this as she needs to be a muslim...my confinement lady also said that the real massage that put the womb back to position is exactly what i mentioned above "hand over crotch area and push upwards and is very painful"...

currently, one ML called aunty maria is massaging for me now, but she does not deploy the above method, so i believe i have not had the real maasage for putting womb back to position yet...

so if you know of anyone who could do this, please let me know.

thanks.
my massage lady did not do it cos there were cases that the womb was push incorrectly and the mummy cannot conceive anymore . even her mother who is also a therpaist last time do not practise this as it is dangerous and no scienfic proof and it PAINFUL....

kathyrick

just sharing..
Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best
prenatal & postnatal massage.
I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to
and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.
their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.
very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .
I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.
I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"
Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).

angelia286

I had Tanti for my prenatal and I am very satisfied with her services - hence booked her for my postnatal in February.

You might want to try her out to see if you like her massage / strength in massaging - 9200 0548

cynthiadora

call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140
5days post natal massage packages: $240
7days post natal massage packages: $340
10days post natal massage packages:$490
:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub: