Let's motivate each other n SLIM down together!!!

huiling

i tink it better u call 1st coz at times dr john clinic will close early like my last visit on sat i wanted to go at 7.30pm but the nurse say dr john will go off early so ask me come earlier.
wats e number?any1 can tell me?thks

Irenep

seriously for me too.. i dun have the time to exercise.. i juz walk more.. totally weight loss of 17kg to date.. another 3.5kg to hit 50kg.. but somehow think have to shed till 48kg den can really look slim? i eat as per normal too.. wanna eat wat juz eat.. nv really go ban myself from any food.. but yah unhealthy food dun eat tat much bahz.. with the weight lossing prog coming to a end.. my frd recommened me to go find some alternative way to maintain my figure.. i'm thinking to go gym to firm up my body and build tummy abs! LOLs!! i had reduced my dosage & dr john say if i could exercise slightly @ 20min per day den can achieve better figure~ =X But seriously.. felt better & more confidence with my current self.. managed to fit in S top & 27" bottom already.. but still way to go~!

Gambate with nv say die attitude!! =D
WOW !! total weight loss of 17kgs !! Can't imagine ler...

Frankly speaking, I can't resist food temptation... Hv been putting on weight yr after yr till I myself also can't stand it. Feel exhasuted & tired easily... I hv been to marie france bodyline for their slimming program.. but still.. spent a bomb but result is Not Good at all. So decide to give up.

LoVeS

Frankly speaking, I can't resist food temptation... Hv been putting on weight yr after yr till I myself also can't stand it. Feel exhasuted & tired easily... I hv been to marie france bodyline for their slimming program.. but still.. spent a bomb but result is Not Good at all. So decide to give up.
U haf to understand the logic of NO PAIN NO GAIN if u wanna b slim u haf to resist the food temptation by control the amount of foods u take as in not too big portion n aso by cutting down on fatty foods. Even slimming centers will require u to go on strict diet too.

If u wan slim u haf to control BUT if u wan to to eat like wat ur doing then u will only put on weight.

U cant haf 2 of the best world in life. Even xiaoxue she aso haf to go thru proper diet in order to lose weight NOT juz relying on pills only.

LoVeS

Can also :) 2 persons go together & we ask disccount fm the Dr :)
Erm....there's no discount 1 wor n they only accept cash there SO no nets or credit cards allowed. Do make sure u bring enuff cash there if nt u need to go else where to draw $$ n go back make payment.

huiling

at least u r still wearing a M-L sizes ler.. Me jialat ler.. wearing XL or even larger :-(

i'll pm u my contac.u can sms me.c whether next wk which day morning u r free then we go?:tlaugh:

huiling

U haf to understand the logic of NO PAIN NO GAIN if u wanna b slim u haf to resist the food temptation by control the amount of foods u take as in not too big portion n aso by cutting down on fatty foods. Even slimming centers will require u to go on strict diet too.

If u wan slim u haf to control BUT if u wan to to eat like wat ur doing then u will only put on weight.

U cant haf 2 of the best world in life. Even xiaoxue she aso haf to go thru proper diet in order to lose weight NOT juz relying on pills only.
ya lor.xiaoxue really work very hard....i can c tat.......:err:

EnFlor

wow..i read some of the posts with interest...esp those who have seen doc to get prescription. Are these pills appetite suppressants...makes u have lesser appetite to consume ?

Kindda slow in losing weight after my 3rd baby. Previous two, i lost weight faster coz i worked. Now at home all the time, like not much improvement.

U ladies think other clinics have those type of lose weight presciption ?
Any side effects after taking it ? I haven't got time to read all the pages, if there is please direct me to it.

Jogging is a big NO for me! Simply hate it.

XiaoXue

so i tell e doc that i like to slim down then he will know hw to go abou it?:err:
yea when making appt juz tell the clinic asst that u're coming for weight management prog.. when seeing doc.. he ask u how u know abt him.. u tell him u're xiaoxue frd & he know what u wan liaoz... haha! XD

XiaoXue

Ya more confident wif current weight n sum of the clothes i cant fit during those days i am b4 pregnant but now can fit in already coz now my weight is even lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight. :wong19:
yeah & i'm so proud of u too viki~! i'm sure u're looking real great now! tall & slim~ wee e wee~! infact i'm more confident of myself now too.. and could fit into many kinds of clothes i nv thought of ever.. and i'm actually slimmer now than pre-pregnancy too @ the weight of 50kg @ 1.54m.. now 53kg but @ 1.6m thus lots of my old frds say i'm even looking better than before preggy.. anyway for face right.. u might wanna use bio-essence face lift.. say no to bread face.. i've been using it since end of nov & it really works.. burning sensation & my face is smaller & sharper now than last time.. =D

XiaoXue

i tink it better u call 1st coz at times dr john clinic will close early like my last visit on sat i wanted to go at 7.30pm but the nurse say dr john will go off early so ask me come earlier.
yea agreed with viki.. always call to arrange for appt before heading down~ =D

XiaoXue

seriously no one can imagine it.. even me myself! in just 4 mths.. i can't even recognise my own reflection oso.. felt kinda weird @ time too.. with enuff determination & discipline sure can resist food temptation de~!! anyway dun restrict yrself to any food.. listen to yr body is always the main key.. eat as normal.. when u took the pill after a period.. automatic u will felt the diff with yr food intake.. u're wat u eat.. if u put in 100% of effort, u will see the greatest result.. 1st mth sure can shed off most weight.. dun keep thinking 2nd month can shed off the same weight amt.. the more expectation, the more disappointment & stress on self.. thus dun think much & let nature take it course.. 2nd mth is the hardest to pass through.. but if u can withstand tat, u will success!

I've spent 4k on slimming centre too but not so great result & very suffering loh! since nov 2003 till now.. i still got 3 sessions with them den they keep calling me, i heck care them cos very sianz.. always i go down.. always saigo me sign this & tat.. hate it man! haha!!

XiaoXue

er.... even we 3-4 pple go oso same price leh.. i've introduce 30+ frds go oso nv ask for discount leh~ hahahaha! anyway 1st visit sure most exp cos of the 1st time consultation fee.. 2nd visit onward will reduce slightly by $15-$25 i think if u r getting back the same pills.. =)

XiaoXue

yeah no pain no gain, when u lose something, u will gain something too~

huiling

er.... even we 3-4 pple go oso same price leh.. i've introduce 30+ frds go oso nv ask for discount leh~ hahahaha! anyway 1st visit sure most exp cos of the 1st time consultation fee.. 2nd visit onward will reduce slightly by $15-$25 i think if u r getting back the same pills.. =)
hi,so e 1st visit have to pay hw much?will get 1mth of pills?thks

huiling

seriously no one can imagine it.. even me myself! in just 4 mths.. i can't even recognise my own reflection oso.. felt kinda weird @ time too.. with enuff determination & discipline sure can resist food temptation de~!! anyway dun restrict yrself to any food.. listen to yr body is always the main key.. eat as normal.. when u took the pill after a period.. automatic u will felt the diff with yr food intake.. u're wat u eat.. if u put in 100% of effort, u will see the greatest result.. 1st mth sure can shed off most weight.. dun keep thinking 2nd month can shed off the same weight amt.. the more expectation, the more disappointment & stress on self.. thus dun think much & let nature take it course.. 2nd mth is the hardest to pass through.. but if u can withstand tat, u will success!

I've spent 4k on slimming centre too but not so great result & very suffering loh! since nov 2003 till now.. i still got 3 sessions with them den they keep calling me, i heck care them cos very sianz.. always i go down.. always saigo me sign this & tat.. hate it man! haha!!
ya lor.i same as u leh.pay quite a few k then still got a few sessions,they also call me bt i didn't answer.....also saigo me buy tis,sign tat etc......

huiling

yeah & i'm so proud of u too viki~! i'm sure u're looking real great now! tall & slim~ wee e wee~! infact i'm more confident of myself now too.. and could fit into many kinds of clothes i nv thought of ever.. and i'm actually slimmer now than pre-pregnancy too @ the weight of 50kg @ 1.54m.. now 53kg but @ 1.6m thus lots of my old frds say i'm even looking better than before preggy.. anyway for face right.. u might wanna use bio-essence face lift.. say no to bread face.. i've been using it since end of nov & it really works.. burning sensation & my face is smaller & sharper now than last time.. =D
this bio-essence face lift hw much?i dun buy any product for e face(not even facial wash) so wonder is it expensive?does its works?:err:

huiling

by e way,any mummies interested to go also can pm me ur contact then we can go 2gether leh.....wan ppls accompany me go 2gether....haha.......