EDD in July?

uksportgal

hee hee I got 1 playpen to put at my mom's place (she will help to look after bb after I gone for work) I think baby kingdom playpen is cheap and with mattress slightly $100+ only. Ya can try get during bb fair think the last bb fair also have quite reasonable price. My friend share that if u plan to let your bb sleep with you actually playpen is good enough. Playpend is more mobile also. Maybe can consider those 2 level one (just to share there are 2 types, one is 1 level only and 1 is 2 level) 2 level so when bb is younger or just born is easier to handle the bb :)

By the way is right about baby cot safety issue. there is some standard to the gap of the wooden bars else is dangerous coz bb might get stuck or what. In terms of hard wood personally feel still ok coz got the bumpber :) Friend of mine also share that actually baby cot with the wooden bar it helps bb to learn to stand as he grows..while playpen dont have that function.. well is just a minor thing, doesn't mean playpen is no good :) Both have their pro and cons

Yesterday meet the gynae and the nurse pass me the form to book hospital when I come next mth... suddenly feel like wao so fast, half of the preg. period is gone !! Getting prepare step by step now~

Tiggee

hee hee I got 1 playpen to put at my mom's place (she will help to look after bb after I gone for work) I think baby kingdom playpen is cheap and with mattress slightly $100+ only. Ya can try get during bb fair think the last bb fair also have quite reasonable price. My friend share that if u plan to let your bb sleep with you actually playpen is good enough. Playpend is more mobile also. Maybe can consider those 2 level one (just to share there are 2 types, one is 1 level only and 1 is 2 level) 2 level so when bb is younger or just born is easier to handle the bb :)

By the way is right about baby cot safety issue. there is some standard to the gap of the wooden bars else is dangerous coz bb might get stuck or what. In terms of hard wood personally feel still ok coz got the bumpber :) Friend of mine also share that actually baby cot with the wooden bar it helps bb to learn to stand as he grows..while playpen dont have that function.. well is just a minor thing, doesn't mean playpen is no good :) Both have their pro and cons

Yesterday meet the gynae and the nurse pass me the form to book hospital when I come next mth... suddenly feel like wao so fast, half of the preg. period is gone !! Getting prepare step by step now~
Yups, playpen $100+ not as expensive as baby cot. :) i will be buying the 2 level kind. dont think my baby will slp with me cos my hubs does boxing in his slp. LOLS!

I recieved the form very long ago, just keep forgetting to pass to the reception ppl. hope i will rmb the next time! I want time to pass faster, but than again, i wish it will slow down as well! Contradicting much! HAHS! Reaching 3rd tri already! dont know to be happy or anxious! :)

usagibb

i also got a cot and playpen....keke...playpen is i bot 2nd hand from my gf, in fact not for my ger to sleep, but to let her stay inside for at least 1hr, cos shes too active le when shes abt 8mths onwards.....for this lao er....i intend to place the playpen in my bedroom cos i got no place for the cot...so cot will leave in the gers' room for day time usage and nite time will sleep in playpen....hehe....

Tiggee

Morning mummies! Don't know why I'm awake so early! Lols.

The weekends are coming! Time seem to pass pretty quickly!

boredmtb

Hi!!! Time pass faster when we are in the 2nd trimester...esp when we feel better.. Counting down to the BIG day!!! 2nd tri feels so good compared to the 1st. Jiayou mummies....!!!!

win11

I think the birth rate this year is high cos I heard hospital wards r always fully booked, u may not get what u wan if u book too late. I also hear my friend who's sister jus gave birth has to wait for labour ward as it was fully occupied n she was having contractions with no pain relief for 3 hrs!!!

I think the birth rate this year is high cos I heard hospital wards r always fully booked, u may not get what u wan if u book too late. I also hear my friend who's sister jus gave birth has to wait for labour ward as it was fully occupied n she was having contractions with no pain relief for 3 hrs!!!
yes.. have saw so many pregnant lady on the road... where ever i go.. keke... wow than have to book the bed on this coming appointment keke although is still early n is c-sect kekek...

win11

yes.. have saw so many pregnant lady on the road... where ever i go.. keke... wow than have to book the bed on this coming appointment keke although is still early n is c-sect kekek...
C section shd b ok la, cos shd reserved for u on tat date u planned but natural is on standby basis so more difficult to predict.

Tiggee

Wah! Good one! Die of pain already. I think I will scream my head off.

morning mummies,

this few night don't know y can't slp well.. have already found my gd position but still can't slp well.. every 2 hr wake up.. omg.. then here itch there itch which last time i have my 2 boys also like this omg... sometime the itch juz wake me up... n in the morning so tire.. hope can take leave to rest at home but still have alot of thing haven't completed at the office omg.. hai....

raindrop

morning mummies,

this few night don't know y can't slp well.. have already found my gd position but still can't slp well.. every 2 hr wake up.. omg.. then here itch there itch which last time i have my 2 boys also like this omg... sometime the itch juz wake me up... n in the morning so tire.. hope can take leave to rest at home but still have alot of thing haven't completed at the office omg.. hai....
i oso hv not been slpg well...my rashes are back and more this time, covering whole body oredi. I also wake up a few times at nite to scratch... :( still trying to find remedy for it....

usagibb

morning mummies,

itchy arh...then u got apply lotion?

maybe u want to take MC and rest at home? at least its telling ur boss straight that you are 'sick'...hehe

im planning to use my MC nearer to delivery...haha...and start my 'holiday'...haha