EDD in July?

rosegal

Hi everyone!

Just thought to start a new thread. My period's about one week late, and last two days i've been trying to use the ultra early sensitive pregnancy test kit. I only had three of those left, and i used them on Thurs, Fri and today. All came back with a faint line after around 1 minute.

I've been trying to go onto websites to research on the credibility of the test, and found out from some reviews that the test does tend to show very faint lines, even though they ARE lines.
I've also had some symptoms similar to those pregnant, frequent urination, bloating etc.. I've phoned my gynae's office and was told to just collect some hormonal pills first, then wait till 6th or 7th week, when a heartbeat can be detected.

Just wondered if anyone's also in a similar situation, just tested for pregnancy?

Andromeda

Hi everyone!

Just thought to start a new thread. My period's about one week late, and last two days i've been trying to use the ultra early sensitive pregnancy test kit. I only had three of those left, and i used them on Thurs, Fri and today. All came back with a faint line after around 1 minute.

I've been trying to go onto websites to research on the credibility of the test, and found out from some reviews that the test does tend to show very faint lines, even though they ARE lines.
I've also had some symptoms similar to those pregnant, frequent urination, bloating etc.. I've phoned my gynae's office and was told to just collect some hormonal pills first, then wait till 6th or 7th week, when a heartbeat can be detected.

Just wondered if anyone's also in a similar situation, just tested for pregnancy?

Hii there!
I just confirmed my pregnancy today! I missed my period by about 5 days.

Last night, I used one pregnancy kit from Guardian. It turned out positive (clear lines in the test and result window)

Then I drove out to get another kit by Predictor (wanted to get Clearblue but nowhere to be found hee). That one, I got a faint line, so I wasnt very sure.

This morning, I woke up with a heavy bladder and decided to use the extra kit from Guardian again and it was clearly positive again.

This time, hubby and I went to the doctor, and he confirmed I am 4 weeks pregnant. EDD is 18th July 2011 :)

From what I've read, even if it's a faint line, its still positive.
But you could just go to the dr to confirm it! :)

Just tell them, you wanna do a pregnancy test.

Good luck! KEeep in touch!

rosegal

:Dancing_wub: Hi Andromeda,

I'm still having the symptoms, and tested with another kit, (i think i bought from Watson/Guardian) turned out positive (but later realised the test kit is already about six months expired!) sigh.. so I think i shall not waste any more money buying test kits, cos my period's never been so late anyway.. plus all the other symptoms..

I've actually joined the singapore motherhood forum instead.. there's a lot more EDD july mommies to be there, maybe you could take a look too! Can get to know more pple and support one another there. hope to see you there!

usagibb

Hii there!
I just confirmed my pregnancy today! I missed my period by about 5 days.

Last night, I used one pregnancy kit from Guardian. It turned out positive (clear lines in the test and result window)

Then I drove out to get another kit by Predictor (wanted to get Clearblue but nowhere to be found hee). That one, I got a faint line, so I wasnt very sure.

This morning, I woke up with a heavy bladder and decided to use the extra kit from Guardian again and it was clearly positive again.

This time, hubby and I went to the doctor, and he confirmed I am 4 weeks pregnant. EDD is 18th July 2011 :)

From what I've read, even if it's a faint line, its still positive.
But you could just go to the dr to confirm it! :)

Just tell them, you wanna do a pregnancy test.

Good luck! KEeep in touch!
hihi, u can join june thread too, since july thread is so quiet at the moment

Goldiemum

Hi, I just tested positive using Biotest pregnacy kit yesterday night too. Will make appointment with my gynae to confirm. Will be my 2nd one. EDD likely to be late July. Will have to confirm after Gynae visit.

pearlie08

hi, i missed my period by 3days and went to GP tested positive last monday..next day chose a gynae near home and now waiting for my scan on 25th Nov..

EDD shud be 12th July 2011 if all goes well.. :)

me too, it was my 3rd pregnancy hahah... (2 boy now) ... have tested positive using clearblue last tue (9 Nov)... and when to nearby clinic to confirm... doctor unable to give me the EDD date cos my menses was irregular (Last menses was Sep 22 and test after 1 wk after my menses is due (29 Oct) is negative... after 1 wk plus tested again...) doctor say i was about 4 wk pregnant instate of 6 wk... (according to the tester he used):001_302:

hui_ru_88

Hi Mummies to be

Sorry to disturb your thread. I am a mummy to be from the Feb 2011 thread.

I have 4 sachets of EnfaMama A+ and 2 X $5 off Voucher for EnfaMama A+ for sale or exchange.

2 sachets of the EnfaMama A+ is Chocolate flavour. The expiry date of the sachets is 6 Jan 2012.

Another 2 sachets of the EnfaMama A+ is Vanilla flavour. The expiry date of the sachets is 1 Jan 2012.

As for the $5 voucher, you can use it at Cold Storage, Giant, Shop N Save, Guardian and Market Place. Moreover, it can be used to purchase either Original or Vanilla flavour. Besides that, one of the voucher is valid until 23 Nov 2010 while the other one is until 20 Dec 2010.

I am letting go at $4 only.

I am also open for exchange too. I would like to exchange for:
1. 1 pack of Pigeon Wet Wipes 70s OR
2. 2 packs of Pigeon Wet Wipes 30s OR
3. 4 Huggies Pink Stamps OR
4. Brand New Mittens and Booties Set

Where to collect the item?
1. Self collect at my house- Bukit Panjang (Fajar)

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me at 8421 5286 or
hui_ru_88@hotmail.com.

Attachments

Babybee

Hi Ladies

Sorry to interrupt. I have a brand new Clarins Body treatment oil (Hulie Tonic) bought it at Tangs for $80 with price tag on it now letting go at $55.

Please pm me or e-mail me at april512@hotmail.com if interested. Self collect at my place

uksportgal

Hihi,
I went to 2nd Gynae visit last Sat and it is so touching to hear the heartbeat of baby. Now 8wk+ so far no vomit, just feel tired all the time :p

|EDD 28Jul 2011|#1|Parkway East Hospital|