Baby # > Gender > Hospital > Staying

Newbie2009 > 8-Jul-11 > #2 > Most prob boy > KKH > North-East
Usagibb > 15-Jul-11 > #2 > Thomson Medical Center > West
Jennifer Kee > 20-Jul-11 > #3 > Thomson Medical Center
UKSportgal > 28-Jul-11 > #1
Boys > 30-Jul-11 > #4 > Boy

Kuromi

Hi Mommies,

my EDD is on 25 July 2011.. My pregnancy started off badly as i had very bad morning sickness.. now the vomiting has stopped a lot but will still happen occasionally.. I tot i could start enjoying this pregnancy after my first trimester until i flung my scan in the first trimester.. The doctors cannot detect my BB's nasal bone and that news shake my already not peaceful life then.. i cried badly.. sob sob.. I will be taking the amino testing on valentine day and sincerely hope everything will turn out well on the result.. haizzz.. i wanted to have a boy but after that news i just hope that my BB will be healthy..

Happy Bunny Year and hope all our wishes come true:)

usagibb

Hi Mommies,

my EDD is on 25 July 2011.. My pregnancy started off badly as i had very bad morning sickness.. now the vomiting has stopped a lot but will still happen occasionally.. I thought i could start enjoying this pregnancy after my first trimester until i flung my scan in the first trimester.. The doctors cannot detect my baby's nasal bone and that news shake my already not peaceful life then.. i cried badly.. sob sob.. I will be taking the amino testing on valentine day and sincerely hope everything will turn out well on the result.. haizzz.. i wanted to have a boy but after that news i just hope that my baby will be healthy..

hihi kuromi....please jiayou!!! I will pray for you....dun think so much, it will affect you and bb

Kuromi

hihi kuromi....please jiayou!!! I will pray for you....dun think so much, it will affect you and bb
hihi usagibb.. thankie.. ya i know it will affect me and BB.. I been trying very hard to see open.. Hopefully everything will turns out fine and i can have a July BB like you all..

usagibb

hihi usagibb.. thankie.. ya i know it will affect me and BB.. I been trying very hard to see open.. Hopefully everything will turns out fine and i can have a July BB like you all..
hi Kuromi, hw old are you? now u are in ur week???

Hi Mommies,

my EDD is on 25 July 2011.. My pregnancy started off badly as i had very bad morning sickness.. now the vomiting has stopped a lot but will still happen occasionally.. I tot i could start enjoying this pregnancy after my first trimester until i flung my scan in the first trimester.. The doctors cannot detect my BB's nasal bone and that news shake my already not peaceful life then.. i cried badly.. sob sob.. I will be taking the amino testing on valentine day and sincerely hope everything will turn out well on the result.. haizzz.. i wanted to have a boy but after that news i just hope that my BB will be healthy..

jiayou jiayou...

uksportgal

EDD July 2011

Nickname > EDD Date > Baby # >
Gender > Hospital > Staying

Newbie2009 > 8-Jul-11 > #2 > Most prob boy > Kandang Kerbau Hospital > North-East
UKSportgal > 28-Jul-11 > #1> Bunny > PEH

Kuromi, jia you... don't cry you must keep thinking +ve, baby is still growing ma... maybe just happen that did not detect that day or just late growing but that doesnt mean Must be/ confirm got prob ma.. try talking to baby and keep encourage baby.. maybe can say things like baby very good and strong so must try your best to grow well grow healthy... I do believe baby is a life too ma... so they do need support and energy from others too. Jia you ok!!

BOYS

Hi Kuromi, be strong. My Oscar result was bad 1:76, thickness 3.2, but after going for another detailed scan a week later, everything looks fine, thickness went down to 1.6! I think position of baby does affect sometimes. To be a mum, we have to be strong as there are many more hurdles ahead.

Usagibb : need to find out from u how's Dr T C Chang? I m still deciding on my gynae as my previous one getting old. Need to do amnio by next week. . .

usagibb

Hi Kuromi, be strong. My Oscar result was bad 1:76, thickness 3.2, but after going for another detailed scan a week later, everything looks fine, thickness went down to 1.6! I think position of baby does affect sometimes. To be a mum, we have to be strong as there are many more hurdles ahead.

Usagibb : need to find out from u how's Dr T C Chang? I m still deciding on my gynae as my previous one getting old. Need to do amnio by next week. . .
Hi Boys, Dr T C Chang is not my gynae, I just went to him for my detailed scan only...and this will be my 2nd time seeing him...hes quite a nice guy when I see him for my first detailed scan...

usagibb

Hi people!

My EDD is 12th July! 80% is a boy. Waiting for detail scan on the 24th at TMC! :001_302:
Welcome Tiggee.....im same day as u...24th at TMC...cant wait to see bb is really healthy.....mine is 80% Ger at this moment...keke

usagibb

Nickname > EDD Date > Baby # > Gender > Hospital > Staying
Newbie2009 > 8-Jul-11 > #2 > Most prob boy > Kandang Kerbau Hospital > North-East
Tiggee > 12-Jul-11
UKSportgal > 28-Jul-11 > #1> Bunny > PEH