EDD in July?

usagibb

wow.. over my big family n friends... there will be 7 mummy (including me) giving birth this year... wow already 5 of them given birth... 1 of my relative should only give birth this month 25th but this was her 3rd kid.. she have given birth 1 mth early (Mar 19) liao... now only left me (Edd: 20 Jul) n my cousin (Edd: 18 Jul)... so excited ^_^
mine also...got abt 4-5 including me...2 cousins alrdy gvn birth, one in feb and one in mar...so left me and another one in sep or oct...

Tiggee

wow.. over my big family n friends... there will be 7 mummy (including me) giving birth this year... wow already 5 of them given birth... 1 of my relative should only give birth this month 25th but this was her 3rd kid.. she have given birth 1 mth early (Mar 19) liao... now only left me (Edd: 20 Jul) n my cousin (Edd: 18 Jul)... so excited ^_^
Wah! So many! I think I'm the only 1 that is having a baby. Lols. Your family gathering shld be really noisy with so many babies!

usagibb

now me keep thinking when i will give birth... will it be very early or can wait till the date i chose to c-sect hahah....
morning all....

Jennifer...dun tink so much....just let it be, if really bb wants to come out early also no choice...i also think of this qns too...maybe wants to come out at 37weeks instead of after 38 weeks...haha

my hb lagi funny, last nite say want to get a shifu to cal which date is good for the bb to come out and i told him gynae only gv 1-3jul, he say dun bother abt this date, see the shifu say which date...i say hw can de, cos must be more than 38 weeks and before 39weeks mah...hw can anyhow choose date

morning all....

Jennifer...dun tink so much....just let it be, if really bb wants to come out early also no choice...i also think of this qns too...maybe wants to come out at 37weeks instead of after 38 weeks...haha

my hb lagi funny, last nite say want to get a shifu to cal which date is good for the bb to come out and i told him gynae only gv 1-3jul, he say dun bother abt this date, see the shifu say which date...i say hw can de, cos must be more than 38 weeks and before 39weeks mah...hw can anyhow choose date
ya me thinking of that too.. maybe baby will come out at 37 wks instead of after 38 wks... cos is 3rd kid liao and gynae also mention i might be giving birth 2 wk early than my due day... but funny lor my EDD is on 20 Jul she ask my to choose 11 or 12 jul which is around 38 to 39 wk liao....

keke can understand... they juz don't get it... cos my hubby also like this.. he more cute ask me if i can choose 19 jul hahaha... but after gynae talk to him on my last appointment than he start looking at the calendar on 11th or 12th to choose... so now we decided to choose 12th Jul... unless baby wan come out see us early hahaha ^_^

Tiggee

oic... but at least same month as ur hubby lor keke ^_^
Later my baby 37 or 38 weeks come out den will be June baby already. My mummy says the room is not ready. She say must be ready by 37 weeks. My baby playpen also haven buy. Zzz. Like so not prepared lidat. I need to get everything ready by June. Lols.

Later my baby 37 or 38 weeks come out den will be June baby already. My mummy says the room is not ready. She say must be ready by 37 weeks. My baby playpen also haven buy. Zzz. Like so not prepared lidat. I need to get everything ready by June. Lols.
ya lor.. u have to try to get it slow and by june liao...

usagibb

I think the June baby fair den last min chiong. Lols. Waiting for government to give me some extra money to spend. Lols.
Dunno this month baby fair wanna go anot. Like alot of thing haven buy lehs. :(
ya...have to slowly slow buy everything by june, in case bb wants to come out early...then at least u are prepare...somemore like clothings, hv to buy early cos u need to wash beforehand...

i will buy abit by abit this 2 mths...haha...even thou #2, realise the list still not short...haha

ya...have to slowly slow buy everything by june, in case bb wants to come out early...then at least u are prepare...somemore like clothings, hv to buy early cos u need to wash beforehand...

i will buy abit by abit this 2 mths...haha...even thou #2, realise the list still not short...haha
i have buy most of the thing... but like still have thing haven't buy haha... i also must slow slow go buy again kekek ^_^

Tiggee

My cousin gave me alot of clothes. All at my mum house already. Lols. Haven wash yet, now wash like too early. In the end put in cupboard den need wash again. Ard June den wash. Hees! I think I may buy a few more clothes. My mum say I like totally not prepared lidat. Lols. I tell her dun need to so kan chiong. :x

My cousin gave me alot of clothes. All at my mum house already. Lols. Haven wash yet, now wash like too early. In the end put in cupboard den need wash again. Ard June den wash. Hees! I think I may buy a few more clothes. My mum say I like totally not prepared lidat. Lols. I tell her dun need to so kan chiong. :x
i think u can start wash now.. cos now the weather sometime gd sometime not gd lor... cos u don't know june will every day rain or not ^_^

mixue84

Hello all mummies!

I only get 2 clothing for BB.. cause relative and frens giving but i yet to collect from them. work been so busy lately and need to prepare handling over stuffs to new staff.
so tiring..

I been sleeping quite early these day so been neglecting this forum.. I have missed out so many things.. :(