EDD in July?

mixue84

By the way, weather been bad lately and keep raining after office hr.
so you guys be careful when walking.

I had my latest scan last friday. Everything is well but doc didnt scan much cause he stated not good for BB. It is like doing X-ray and it may not be good to BB so he did a quick one and everything looks well.. :) Will be going for my next appt on 25Apr.

How is everyone?

Tiggee

i think you can start wash now.. cos now the weather sometime good sometime not good ... cos you dont't know june will every day rain or not ^_^
but i dun want now wash den after that got the cupboard/moth ball smell!

I had my latest scan last friday. Everything is well but doc didnt scan much cause he stated not good for baby. It is like doing X-ray and it may not be good to baby so he did a quick one and everything looks well.. :) Will be going for my next appt on 25Apr.

How is everyone?
Ive been enjoying the weather when it rains! cos it been really hot the past few days!
Cant wait for the next appt! Mine is on the 21st Apr! i think my baby will fat cos i just ate a few seeds of durian! :swoon:

usagibb

I had my latest scan last friday. Everything is well but doc didnt scan much cause he stated not good for BB. It is like doing X-ray and it may not be good to BB so he did a quick one and everything looks well.. :) Will be going for my next appt on 25Apr.

How is everyone?
take good care okie...

ya, usually gynae dun scan much at this stage till last trim, cos the scanning really kills alot of cells from bb...tats why they say only see them once a month...haha....cos usually lst trim and last trim will see them more often and more scanning, so 2nd trim better cut down...haha

How is everyone?
is it??? btw my next appt will be on 25 apr too kekek... me fine.. juz can't really slp well at night hai... ^_^

take good care okie...

ya, usually gynae dun scan much at this stage till last trim, cos the scanning really kills alot of cells from bb...tats why they say only see them once a month...haha....cos usually lst trim and last trim will see them more often and more scanning, so 2nd trim better cut down...haha
i have my scanning every mth should be ok right??? but is a quick wan too.. juz wan to see if he is fine inside and hear the heart beat keke ^_^

usagibb

i have my scanning every mth should be ok right??? but is a quick wan too.. juz wan to see if he is fine inside and hear the heart beat keke ^_^
yes yes...its fine de....one mth really far so no pblm de...nowadays i went for check up, also fast fast scan de...haha...just to make sure got growth, heartbeat thr and no cord ard the neck...hehe

mixue84

but i dun want now wash den after that got the cupboard/moth ball smell!
Ive been enjoying the weather when it rains! cos it been really hot the past few days!
Cant wait for the next appt! Mine is on the 21st Apr! i think my baby will fat cos i just ate a few seeds of durian! :swoon:
LOL you wont get fat just by eating durians.. hahaha..

take good care okie...

Thank you! Ooo i understand.. I was quite shocked, how come my doc say that.. hee..

yes yes...its fine de....one mth really far so no pblm de...nowadays i went for check up, also fast fast scan de...haha...just to make sure got growth, heartbeat thr and no cord ard the neck...hehe
I didnt get to hear BB heart beat but manage to see the movement of his/her heart beating.. As for Cord i didnt check also.. i just be sure BB is moving and doing well will do..

mixue84

During my last appt, my parents accompany me and my mum keep tempting words frm doc to tell her the gender of my BB.. hahaha.. doc keep telling her parents of BB do not want to know especially mummy so he has no right to say.
my mum even ask the doc to tell her secretly.. hahaha.. me and hubby keep laughing.

But alot of ppl keep telling me is a Girl due to the shape of my tummy.. I too have a feeling my BB is a girl but may not be right too.. :)

esther kuan

Hi all July mummies....

I'm a May mummy who's looking for interested buyer for my extra set of Medela Freestyle Breastpump.
I got my fren working in UK to buy a set for me at 285 pounds or sin $630, only to realise my mum-in-law got me e same set.
So i'm selling it off at s$630, brand new of cos.

If keen, pls text me at 9797 7719. Thanks n take care mummies!

usagibb

During my last appt, my parents accompany me and my mum keep tempting words frm doc to tell her the gender of my BB.. hahaha.. doc keep telling her parents of BB do not want to know especially mummy so he has no right to say.
my mum even ask the doc to tell her secretly.. hahaha.. me and hubby keep laughing.

But alot of ppl keep telling me is a Girl due to the shape of my tummy.. I too have a feeling my BB is a girl but may not be right too.. :)

haha...i think cos ur mom wants to get something for ur bb and yet duno the gender, duno hw to buy...haha...

then hv u start getting neutral clothings for ur bb?

Tiggee

haha...i think cos ur mom wants to get something for ur bb and yet duno the gender, duno hw to buy...haha...

I think if I dunno the gender I also dunno how to buy the stuff. My stuff all blue blue de. Lols.

mixue84

I think if I dunno the gender I also dunno how to buy the stuff. My stuff all blue blue de. Lols.
I onli manage to get 2 set of clothing. i will buy more in coming May. actually i am getting white color with cute cute cartoon print.. Anyway, a few set will do. after my confinement i will go shopping for more.. I think i will go crazy if it is a girl cause i definitely will grab more cute and pretty clothing for her.. hahaha

bochup

Hello Ladies,

I'm new to the thread and my EDD is 10 July although I'm kinda hoping Junior will decide to come out in late June cos 30/6 seems like a good date.

I saw in the EDD April thread that they collated the EDD of all the mums on that thread. Is there one here too? =)

Read a bit about prenatal massage and just wanted to comment that it's not too hard to find. I tried one out a few weeks ago but she was too gentle. Then, I tried a highly recommended one today and decided to go with her because I know of at least two mummies now who have used her and regained their figure. She charges quite a bit tho; $100 for a 1-hr postnatal session when there are others out there for 1/2 or 2/3 the price. Anyways, it's good to do prenatal massage because it helps to reduce the water retention. I've got hypo-thyroid and really swollen feet so the massage is a great relief. Will be doing prenatal massage once a week now until delivery.

June baby fair - I'm planning to go too! Maybe some of us can meet up there =) I'm planning to make most of my purchases then. Have a crazy excel list of things I need that a friend sent to me. Already checked off some items but not the big-ticket ones like stroller, cot, etc. Any recommendations?

Also just went for maternity ward tour this morning... definitely looking at a big hole in the pocket with the delivery fees even for the regular single room. =( Are any of you delivering at Mount E? That's where my gynae operates so dont't have a choice of hospital.

Tiggee

Welcome Bochup! ;)

We have no control of when our babies come out. If only we could inform them, and they come out on the day we want. Lols.

Yups it's collated. But the last time it was updated was quite awhile back. :) Will you be having a boy or girl?

Now everywhere also got prenatal massage. But have to find 1 that suits you isn't easy. :)

There's another fair this Apr 22. As for June fair, I think all of us would have such huge tummies by then.

I'm not too sure if anyone is delivering at mount e. I know got a few TMC and mount a.

Anyway, welcome again!:)

bochup

Welcome Bochup! ;)

We have no control of when our babies come out. If only we could inform them, and they come out on the day we want. Lols.

Yups it's collated. But the last time it was updated was quite awhile back. :) Will you be having a boy or girl?

Now everywhere also got prenatal massage. But have to find 1 that suits you isn't easy. :)

There's another fair this Apr 22. As for June fair, I think all of us would have such huge tummies by then.

I'm not too sure if anyone is delivering at mount e. I know got a few TMC and mount a.

Anyway, welcome again!:)
Thanks Tiggee! I'm having a boy. Where's the fair on Apr 22? =) I went by Paragon Metro yesterday and they had a "Baby Fair". It was disgustingly pathetic and a far cry from the Taka Baby Fair.

I'm attending the Childbirth Education class by Wong Boi Boi of TMC starting in early May. Are any of you also attending the class? =)

Tiggee

Thanks Tiggee! I'm having a boy. Where's the fair on Apr 22? =) I went by Paragon Metro yesterday and they had a "Baby Fair". It was disgustingly pathetic and a far cry from the Taka Baby Fair.

I'm attending the Childbirth Education class by Wong Boi Boi of TMC starting in early May. Are any of you also attending the class? =)
Baby fair 22 to 24 April at Expo Hall 6A.

Hello Ladies,

I'm new to the thread and my EDD is 10 July although I'm kinda hoping Junior will decide to come out in late June cos 30/6 seems like a good date.

I saw in the EDD April thread that they collated the EDD of all the mums on that thread. Is there one here too? =)

Read a bit about prenatal massage and just wanted to comment that it's not too hard to find. I tried one out a few weeks ago but she was too gentle. Then, I tried a highly recommended one today and decided to go with her because I know of at least two mummies now who have used her and regained their figure. She charges quite a bit tho; $100 for a 1-hr postnatal session when there are others out there for 1/2 or 2/3 the price. Anyways, it's good to do prenatal massage because it helps to reduce the water retention. I've got hypo-thyroid and really swollen feet so the massage is a great relief. Will be doing prenatal massage once a week now until delivery.

June baby fair - I'm planning to go too! Maybe some of us can meet up there =) I'm planning to make most of my purchases then. Have a crazy excel list of things I need that a friend sent to me. Already checked off some items but not the big-ticket ones like stroller, cot, etc. Any recommendations?

Also just went for maternity ward tour this morning... definitely looking at a big hole in the pocket with the delivery fees even for the regular single room. =( Are any of you delivering at Mount E? That's where my gynae operates so dont't have a choice of hospital.
welcome bochup, hope to see u more here.. yes over here we have 1 mummy help us too keep record of all mummies EDD too ^_^