EDD in July?

usagibb

thks for ur information, i m looking for the rubber mat which can put inside the pail when bathing the baby so tat baby wouldn't slip into the water.. don't know whether u see b4...
yes yes, i noe wat u are referring, its anti slip mat for bath tub, i got one...hehe

mixue84

morning all mummies,

juz wan to check wif working mummies here, have ur company start looking for Temp. staff to come in when u on ML??? as i told b4 my company will be getting 2 staff in a time but since last mth we have been advert. but until now not ever temp. staff also can't get...??

n do we feel baby kicking first or moving first??? cos i alway feel my baby kicking but for moving can't really feel it.. this morning i can really feel him moving in my tummy and it really wake me up as it was early in the morning hahaha... i miss this movement cos it have been so many year after i give birth to my 2nd son keke...
hello! Lunch time.. Lunching in today.. so many things to work on..
This week a new staff came in and i am busy teaching her.

I havent been feeling well too.. Last sunday i had food poisoning and whatever food and water i took all vomit out. Haizz.. Then also LS.. lucky BB still okay when i go for doc.
BB been moving alot and i can feel BB moving a bit besides kicking.

I wonder is it i am not feeling well so BB tends to move and kick a lot.

yes yes, i noe wat u are referring, its anti slip mat for bath tub, i got one...hehe
do u know where can get it, last time i have 1 but so long already and have throw away hai...

hello! Lunch time.. Lunching in today.. so many things to work on..
This week a new staff came in and i am busy teaching her.

I havent been feeling well too.. Last sunday i had food poisoning and whatever food and water i took all vomit out. Haizz.. Then also LS.. lucky BB still okay when i go for doc.
BB been moving alot and i can feel BB moving a bit besides kicking.

I wonder is it i am not feeling well so BB tends to move and kick a lot.
i think not.. cos now tummy get bigger so we can feel more keke and baby is much active already ^_^

mixue84

Actually i find it is hard to get staff at younger age now. the Temp staff which company gt to replace me is closed to 50 of age.
So i am facing a bit of difficulty teaching..

Anyone intend to place cord with CordLife?

My hubby wanted to so i may be placing it.

Last edited:
Actually i find it is hard to get staff at younger age now. the Temp staff which company gt to replace me is closed to 50 of age.

yes agree is really difficult to get temp staff now...

bochup

I'm thinking of it too cos I hear Medisave can be used. Need to sit in on a seminar to find out more... Have you been to a seminar/talk yet? Think there are two cord bank options in the market.

By the way, I think my baby kicks less when I'm not feeling well or moody. Not the other way around for me. =)

kaiserlt

I'm thinking of it too cos I hear Medisave can be used. Need to sit in on a seminar to find out more... Have you been to a seminar/talk yet? Think there are two cord bank options in the market.

By the way, I think my baby kicks less when I'm not feeling well or moody. Not the other way around for me. =)
can pay with CDA. For yearly payment plan, lowest price that I've seen is $1050 1-time lump sum. yearly need to pay $2XX. Their price will be slightly different depending on which event they participate in. The $1050 was from the March baby fair in Expo. In the Anmum baby seminar in Suntec last week, their price was $1250. From what I was told, they will be in the June baby fair in expo.

usagibb

at lst tot of depositing the cord, but now maybe not...

raindrop

I think you mean CDA account right?

bochup

can pay with CDA. For yearly payment plan, lowest price that I've seen is $1050 1-time lump sum. yearly need to pay $2XX. Their price will be slightly different depending on which event they participate in. The $1050 was from the March baby fair in Expo. In the Anmum baby seminar in Suntec last week, their price was $1250. From what I was told, they will be in the June baby fair in expo.
Ah ok thanks! CDA account. =) I'm not very familiar with the Medisave and other stuff... =) The price doesn't seem too bad because I think you can deposit until the kid is 18. And the cord can also be used for the immediate family members in case of any health issues. Will they be at the April fair in Expo? Most of us will be too big by June. Already caught myself doing the dreaded penguin walk today... =P

Is anybody diagnosed with hypo or hyper thyroid? The gynae said it's a pretty common condition among preggie women so just curious to know if it is truly common since I have hypo-thyroid and kinda worried about how it may affect the baby.

Hi Jennifer, Sorry for the late reply. Missed this msg and just added you on FB. =)
is ok... added ^_^

Ah ok thanks! CDA account. =) I'm not very familiar with the Medisave and other stuff... =) The price doesn't seem too bad because I think you can deposit until the kid is 18. And the cord can also be used for the immediate family members in case of any health issues. Will they be at the April fair in Expo? Most of us will be too big by June. Already caught myself doing the dreaded penguin walk today... =P

Is anybody diagnosed with hypo or hyper thyroid? The gynae said it's a pretty common condition among preggie women so just curious to know if it is truly common since I have hypo-thyroid and kinda worried about how it may affect the baby.
yes.. for me bcos is 3rd wan liao.. tummy very lower so when walking like very heavy lor... btw wat is hypo-tyhroid???