EDD in July?

I still need to buy alot of baby stuff. I think apr fair will go buy. :)
My next appt on the 19th. Can't wait to see my boy! :)
I'm reaching 3rd tri in a few days time. All the backache and fatigue is back. Been lazing around like a pig. Hubby want me to go walk in water. But I dont know what to wear in the pool. Zzz.
Been thinking about baby names. I think I shld choose soon.

I've been eating quite abit of durian and chocolate. Hubby scold me, ban me from sweet stuff. :(
I have purchase some stuff in mar fair so not really know wat stuff have miss out but will still go apr fair to see see look look.. Did not really have food I crave on.. So till now juz eat 3 meal but is very big plate of food each time... Me too getting more n more tire n at night can't really find a gd position to slp again hai...

U will be going for the blood test right?? I think u should try not to eat sweet stuff this few days n after the test u can eat watever u like keke...

Last edited:

Fizafifi

wow! time flies! im officially in my 3rd trimester already! fatigue and nausea coming back!!!! and i feel so tired although im basically lazing at home!

ive been spending so much on baby items and yet have so many things which ive not bought! i feel a bit sad to see my savings going down..and no pay coming in:eek:

anyway, i was asking you all regarding the foot massage last week right? in the end, i went to do foot massage for 2 days coz my feet are aching like crazy but the foot massage in bangkok is not like those in singapore..basically they just put oil and give you a soothing rub! feels like heaven!
:001_302:

arghhh, i think im putting on too much weight!!! my butt looks like 2 full moon! hehehe
i think ill try to cut down on my eating!!!! ( my hubby always wanna knock my head whenever i complained about my weight gain..) :001_302:

btw, anyone booked the massage lady already? :001_302:
i also feel fat... hahahahaha... hubby always say u're pregnant what do u expect...

I already booked a massage lady.. will call her again after i gave birth.

usagibb

Mummies who have FB account and havent join us in our FB secret group, faster come and join us...hehe....

PM me ur email and I will add u to the group....see you there

Tiggee

I have purchase some stuff in mar fair so not really know wat stuff have miss out but will still go apr fair to see see look look.. Did not really have food I crave on.. So till now juz eat 3 meal but is very big plate of food each time... Me too getting more n more tire n at night can't really find a gd position to slp again hai...

U will be going for the blood test right?? I think u should try not to eat sweet stuff this few days n after the test u can eat watever u like keke...
I everyday can sleep for 12 hrs and feel tired. Lols.

Yups. Going blood test. The night before can't eat.

wow so gd... can slp 12 hrs...i also wan kekek...

whenever i going for blood test i try not to eat sweet stuff the day b4... cos my relative have did the test same as u... the night b4 the test she also did not eat sweet stuff but when check up... still a bit high.. when she going for anytime for this test i ask her to try the day b4... than the result out is normal... so if u don't mind u can try this too..

Last edited:

mixue84

Hello mummies,

Went shopping for BB things today at OG PP. I gt the 4 in 1 Cot with free mattress, bedding and a changing plate. hee..
I also gt a nursing pillow and a bath tub.. total cost us almost 400 bucks.
So happy today. almost gt BB things but not mine lo..
I have yet to get the accessories for Breast pump and need to get a few more nursing bra too.. Any cheap and good nursing bra to recommend?

mixue84

wow so gd... can slp 12 hrs...i also wan kekek...

whenever i going for blood test i try not to eat sweet stuff the day b4... cos my relative have did the test same as u... the night b4 the test she also did not eat sweet stuff but when check up... still a bit high.. when she going for anytime for this test i ask her to try the day b4... than the result out is normal... so if u don't mind u can try this too..
How come you guys have blood test? I have yet to have one. it is requested by gynae ma?

Hello mummies,

Went shopping for BB things today at OG PP. I gt the 4 in 1 Cot with free mattress, bedding and a changing plate. hee..
I also gt a nursing pillow and a bath tub.. total cost us almost 400 bucks.
So happy today. almost gt BB things but not mine lo..
I have yet to get the accessories for Breast pump and need to get a few more nursing bra too.. Any cheap and good nursing bra to recommend?
so the sale have start at OG??? going bugis tomorrow... can go see see if can get anything there too

Tiggee

Oh crap! Hubby bought durian again! I'm gonna have a fat baby! :(

I'll cut down on my sugar intake after today's durian. Went out to tamp today. Walked for less than 4hrs and my whole leg ache like hell! :( And my pelvic bone area seems to occassionally shoot a sharp pain that cripples me. :( Is it normal?

Last edited:

bochup

newbiemummy: Welcome!

pommesfrites: I've booked my massage lady. She does prenatal too so I'm getting prenatal once a week now until delivery. It helps reduce water retention and is just generally very comfy =D She came highly recommended by a friend. Let me know if you want her contact.

Mixue & Jennifer: My next apptmt is 25th too! My gynae got no package so I try to spread it out to save $ =) Btw, how much was the 4-in-1 cot? Can it be moved from room to room? Thinking of moving the cot to my room at night but leaving it with the confinement nanny during the day.

Tiggee: I got a larger swimming costume but I think it's getting tighter now... They have 2-pieces swimsuits at MothersWork but very pricey. I'm envious you can sleep for 12 hours too. Is that spread out or in one shot. I have to wake up to turn my body... Sorry to hear about the sharp pelvic pain; I think it should be normal because it's expanding to help us deliver easier. I find that the bones 'slip' sometimes and I lose a step (like suddenly no strength in one leg).

Blood Test
I've done a couple blood tests. The most recent was to test/confirm my hypo-thyroid condition and previously because I was coughing badly and had mycoplasma bronchitis. Will have to ask my gynae if any of it was glucose related testing. =D

mixue84

Mixue & Jennifer: My next apptmt is 25th too! My gynae got no package so I try to spread it out to save $ =) Btw, how much was the 4-in-1 cot? Can it be moved from room to room? Thinking of moving the cot to my room at night but leaving it with the confinement nanny during the day.
Hello Bochup,
The cot cost 325 bucks with wheel and can move around.. hee.. Their playpen is cheap too, cost less than 100 but mattress has to separate buy.

Last edited:

mixue84

Oh crap! Hubby bought durian again! I'm gonna have a fat baby! :(

I'll cut down on my sugar intake after today's durian. Went out to tamp today. Walked for less than 4hrs and my whole leg ache like hell! :( And my pelvic bone area seems to occassionally shoot a sharp pain that cripples me. :( Is it normal?
LOL dun eat so much.. my mum told me to take durian every week but i find it too much.. fortnightly will do.
Ya me too cannot walk for long. every 2 hrs i have to rest, back will start aching..
I went for the antenatal classes and there is expansion on our pelvis floor so it is normal which will have sharp pain at times because BB is growing and BB do move downwards so you will tend to feel some pain.

mixue84

My is normal blood test done around 3 or 4 month ago... Her is to check the sugar level.. So not everyone need this test... Don't worry
Jennifer till now i didnt do any blood test.. i wondering if middle age preg women then needs blood test because i always see quite a number of woman does that when i visit. Their age to my guessing is around 35 and above..

mixue84

BTW, i still have 2 more antenatal classes to attend and will complete in next 2 weeks time. Its really fun and with hubby around, he can help me.
They have exercise to ease the back aching and it is effective to me.
Then they teach on the stages of delivery, especially the 2 stage which is to push BB out, the talk of this topic makes me feel scare and anxious... hahaha.. cause i am afraid of seeing blood...