EDD in July?

Tiggee

I swear the pelvic pain is a new kind of pain sia. Like ppl stab me lidat. Zzz.
Today woke u with leg cramp. Feel like an old woman already. :(

Crazy mom

Hi all mummies

Most of the time we only know how to address the confinement nanny as "aunty xxx" and their contact number.

Do any mummies write down your confinement nanny particulars such as full name and home address as per their passport or Ic for reference?

Do you think there is a need to do so? Would like to hear your view.

Cheers

bochup

Hi all mummies

Most of the time we only know how to address the confinement nanny as "aunty xxx" and their contact number.

Do any mummies write down your confinement nanny particulars such as full name and home address as per their passport or Ic for reference?

Cheers
My confinement nanny was highly recommended by a friend who has also recommended her to many other friends. I did not ask for her full name and home address etc. But if yours is someone you found through the forums, it might not hurt to get more details.

Debbie Sim

Hi Mummies,

Just wondering if all of you here are delivering in July ?

I am a new mummy-to-be and I am pretty new to forum chat. Wish to make more July Mummy Friends here.

I will be delivering in TMC this July. :001_302:

Debbie Sim

Wow.. This is great ! We may all happened to bump into each other. When is your due date ? Mine is 13 Jul 2011. Will opt for 2 bedded. You ?

Wow.. This is great ! We may all happened to bump into each other. When is your due date ? Mine is 13 Jul 2011. Will opt for 2 bedded. You ?
My edd will be on 20 jul.. Still have not book the bed yet... So this will be ur 1st kid??? We have 1 mummy here to help all mummies here to update the information... U can go through the thread n y can see all our information there... She will help ur update ur information too

Debbie Sim

That's very near :) I haven't booked mine too. The Gynae will book for me nearer to the date.

Yup, it's my first baby. Mine is a Princess. How about you ?

This is nice. You mean she will help to answer if I have any question ?

That's very near :) I haven't booked mine too. The Gynae will book for me nearer to the date.

Yup, it's my first baby. Mine is a Princess. How about you ?

This is nice. You mean she will help to answer if I have any question ?
Cong. Mine is 3rd kid n is boy again... Although my edd is on 20 jul but my c-sect will Be on 12 jul..

No she juz help us to update our information

U can view our update at Pg 55

Last edited:

usagibb

Hi all mummies

Cheers
Crazy Mom, this time round, i also getting a CL and the one my gf use not free and shes very highly engage by mummies, so no fate with her, so i went thru one agency to get CL, not sure good or not, but got see the picture and she look okie to me...hahaha.....at least i can change if im not satisfied with her...hehe

Hi Debbie, welcome to our chat room!
Welcome Debbie....the list is in my ofc comp, so will update ur details tomorrow...meanwhile welcome to our chat...you got FB, can join us in our secret group too...we do hv some postings in there...hehe...my edd also 13 Jul, delivering at TMC...but im gg for c-sect so will be early Jul bah....this is my #2, so im hoping to go for 1 bedder but hb say it will cost alot and negotiating whether can stick to 2 bedder...well, im still considering about it...haha

usagibb

Nickname_EDD Date_Baby #_Gender_Hospital_ Staying_Age

1. Alilock_5-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
2. Kungfumummy_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
3. Bella_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
4. Newbie2009_8-Jul-11_#2_Most likely Prince_KKH_North-East
5. Pommesfrites_8-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_Mt A_West_28
6. Bochup_10-Jul-11_#1_ Prince _Mt A
7. Tiggee_12-Jul-11_ #1_Prince_Mt A/TMC_East_21
8. Fizafifi_13-Jul_11_#1
9. Debbie Sim_13-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
10. Usagibb_13-Jul-11_#2_ Princess_TMC_West_32
11. Mixue84_15-Jul-11_#1_Secret Gender_Raffles Hospital_27
12. Boredmtb_18-Jul-11_#1_Prince
13. Intrick_18-Jul-11_#2_Secret Gender_TMC_Central_34
14. 26JMC_19-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Most likely Mt A_Tiong Bahru_29
15. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul-11_#3_ Prince_TMC_31_Yes
16. Raindrop_23-Jul-11_#1_Prince_TMC_West_32
17. Crankywomen_24-Jul-11_31_Princess
18. Autumncloud_24-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_Raffles Hospital
19. Kuromi_25-Jul-11_#1_Prince_Gleneagles Hospital_North East_29
20. UKSportgal_28-Jul-11_#1_Prince_PEH_East_30
21. Hana_28-Jul-11_#1_ Princess _Most likely TMC_West_24
22. Boys_30-Jul-11_#4_Prince_ Gleneagles Hospital_Central_37
23. Eejess_#1

Crazy Mom, this time round, i also getting a CL and the one my gf use not free and shes very highly engage by mummies, so no fate with her, so i went thru one agency to get CL, not sure good or not, but got see the picture and she look okie to me...hahaha.....at least i can change if im not satisfied with her...hehe

Welcome Debbie....the list is in my ofc comp, so will update ur details tomorrow...meanwhile welcome to our chat...you got FB, can join us in our secret group too...we do hv some postings in there...hehe...my edd also 13 Jul, delivering at TMC...but im gg for c-sect so will be early Jul bah....this is my #2, so im hoping to go for 1 bedder but hb say it will cost alot and negotiating whether can stick to 2 bedder...well, im still considering about it...haha

Morning all mummies...

usagibb, have u book ur bed??? i haven't book... nurse say this coming appt will give me the form to fill in... i think me will stick to 4 bedder cos afraid too expensive cos this is the first time going to give birth at TMC keke...

usagibb

Morning all mummies...

usagibb, have u book ur bed??? i haven't book... nurse say this coming appt will give me the form to fill in... i think me will stick to 4 bedder cos afraid too expensive cos this is the first time going to give birth at TMC keke...

hehe...booked le...my gynae very kiasu de...booked long time ago for me....but he booked the admission date as 13 jul, but then me is early july lor..so i just admit to TMC like that? hahaha.....

Tiggee

I until now haven return the form to them I think I got the form like 2 months ago? Lols. I also dunno how many bed I want.