EDD in July?

raindrop

newbiemummy: Welcome!

pommesfrites: I've booked my massage lady. She does prenatal too so I'm getting prenatal once a week now until delivery. It helps reduce water retention and is just generally very comfy =D She came highly recommended by a friend. Let me know if you want her contact.

Mixue & Jennifer: My next apptmt is 25th too! My gynae got no package so I try to spread it out to save $ =) Btw, how much was the 4-in-1 cot? Can it be moved from room to room? Thinking of moving the cot to my room at night but leaving it with the confinement nanny during the day.

Tiggee: I got a larger swimming costume but I think it's getting tighter now... They have 2-pieces swimsuits at MothersWork but very pricey. I'm envious you can sleep for 12 hours too. Is that spread out or in one shot. I have to wake up to turn my body... Sorry to hear about the sharp pelvic pain; I think it should be normal because it's expanding to help us deliver easier. I find that the bones 'slip' sometimes and I lose a step (like suddenly no strength in one leg).

Blood Test
I've done a couple blood tests. The most recent was to test/confirm my hypo-thyroid condition and previously because I was coughing badly and had mycoplasma bronchitis. Will have to ask my gynae if any of it was glucose related testing. =D
Tiggee and bochup - I got my maternity swimsuit from asos.com. They deliver free internationally and they have some swimsuits on sale. can check out if interested. I found the the swimwear in sg for maternity uses are quite ex, that's y went online to search. I quite like cuz is loose and comfortable. Just FYI. =)

Tiggee

Tiggee and bochup - I got my maternity swimsuit from asos.com. They deliver free internationally and they have some swimsuits on sale. can check out if interested. I found the the swimwear in sg for maternity uses are quite ex, that's y went online to search. I quite like cuz is loose and comfortable. Just FYI. =)
My hubby say just wear a bikini top and a shorts go. Lols. I tell him so unglam. Plus tummy so big still want to show off. He say cos tummy big den can show off mahs.

ya i think must be early cos.. this yr too many people giving birth hahaha
Even if I book for my EDD my baby also not that day come out. Doesn't really matter when we book lors.

STmummy

Hi Mummies!

My EDD is 30 July. This is my 2nd pregnancy, and am expecting a girl. My first born is a boy (26 months old now).

Would love to deliver at Mount A again but heard they are doing some major reno now.. so will have to wait and see when nearer to EDD, if it's too noisy to stay there... :001_302:

Raindrop: can I have the contact of your massage lady? am still trying out to find a good one.. Thanks!

Last edited:

usagibb

have u ask ur gynae on ur last visit??
no wor...didnt remb to ask...maybe like tat is cheaper for me...haha

Hi Mummies!

My EDD is 30 July. This is my 2nd pregnancy, and am expecting a girl. My first born is a boy (26 months old now).

Would love to deliver at Mount A again but heard they are doing some major reno now.. so will have to wait and see when nearer to EDD, if it's too noisy to stay there... :001_302:

Raindrop: can I have the contact of your massage lady? am still trying out to find a good one.. Thanks!

Welcome STMummy!!!

bochup

My hospital is Mount Elizabeth. Thanks!

Nickname_EDD Date_Baby #_Gender_Hospital_ Staying_Age

1. Alilock_5-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
2. Kungfumummy_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
3. Bella_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
4. Newbie2009_8-Jul-11_#2_Most likely Prince_KKH_North-East
5. Pommesfrites_8-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_Mt A_West_28
6. Bochup_10-Jul-11_#1_ Prince _Mt A
7. Tiggee_12-Jul-11_ #1_Prince_Mt A/TMC_East_21
8. Fizafifi_13-Jul_11_#1
9. Debbie Sim_13-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
10. Usagibb_13-Jul-11_#2_ Princess_TMC_West_32
11. Mixue84_15-Jul-11_#1_Secret Gender_Raffles Hospital_27
12. Boredmtb_18-Jul-11_#1_Prince
13. Intrick_18-Jul-11_#2_Secret Gender_TMC_Central_34
14. 26JMC_19-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Most likely Mt A_Tiong Bahru_29
15. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul-11_#3_ Prince_TMC_31_Yes
16. Raindrop_23-Jul-11_#1_Prince_TMC_West_32
17. Crankywomen_24-Jul-11_31_Princess
18. Autumncloud_24-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_Raffles Hospital
19. Kuromi_25-Jul-11_#1_Prince_Gleneagles Hospital_North East_29
20. UKSportgal_28-Jul-11_#1_Prince_PEH_East_30
21. Hana_28-Jul-11_#1_ Princess _Most likely TMC_West_24
22. Boys_30-Jul-11_#4_Prince_ Gleneagles Hospital_Central_37
23. Eejess_#1

Hi Mummies!

Welcom STmummy, hope to see u more here or facebook ^_^

bochup

My hubby and I may be moving out of SG shortly after the baby is born so we're a little torn about what essentials to buy as we don't want to have too much stuff to move. Especially the bigger ticket items like cot, carrier, car seat.

Do you have any recommendations for us? Especially the second and third-time mummies?

E.g. If we're only here for 2-3 months after baby is born, do you think we can get away without a carrier and car seat in SG?

For baby cot - what is a good and cheap option? Are any of you planning to put your baby in a sarong bed? We're also concerned about getting a bed that doesn't flatten his skull. A portable bed is hard to find since most are too wide to fit through doors... we saw The First Year's has a little mattress thing that you can put between the parents on the bed. We're thinking of getting that and a regular (inexpensive) cot/sarong.

no wor...didnt remb to ask...maybe like tat is cheaper for me...haha

ya i agree kekek ^_^

My hubby and I may be moving out of SG shortly after the baby is born so we're a little torn about what essentials to buy as we don't want to have too much stuff to move. Especially the bigger ticket items like cot, carrier, car seat.

Do you have any recommendations for us? Especially the second and third-time mummies?

E.g. If we're only here for 2-3 months after baby is born, do you think we can get away without a carrier and car seat in SG?

For baby cot - what is a good and cheap option? Are any of you planning to put your baby in a sarong bed? We're also concerned about getting a bed that doesn't flatten his skull. A portable bed is hard to find since most are too wide to fit through doors... we saw The First Year's has a little mattress thing that you can put between the parents on the bed. We're thinking of getting that and a regular (inexpensive) cot/sarong.
my baby will be sleeping at sarong sometime.. have to change here and there.. if not sometime if we bring him out.. than other people house don't have than hahah.. can't slp liao kekek

usagibb

Nickname_EDD Date_Baby #_Gender_Hospital_ Staying_Age
1. Alilock_5-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
2. Kungfumummy_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
3. Bella_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
4. Newbie2009_8-Jul-11_#2_Most likely Prince_KKH_North-East
5. Pommesfrites_8-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_Mt A_West_28
6. Bochup_10-Jul-11_#1_ Prince _Mt Elizabeth
7. Tiggee_12-Jul-11_ #1_Prince_Mt A/TMC_East_21
8. Fizafifi_13-Jul_11_#1
9. Debbie Sim_13-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
10. Usagibb_13-Jul-11_#2_ Princess_TMC_West_32
11. Mixue84_15-Jul-11_#1_Secret Gender_Raffles Hospital_27
12. Boredmtb_18-Jul-11_#1_Prince
13. Intrick_18-Jul-11_#2_Secret Gender_TMC_Central_34
14. 26JMC_19-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Most likely Mt A_Tiong Bahru_29
15. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul-11_#3_ Prince_TMC_31_Yes
16. Raindrop_23-Jul-11_#1_Prince_TMC_West_32
17. Crankywomen_24-Jul-11_31_Princess
18. Autumncloud_24-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Raffles Hospital
19. Kuromi_25-Jul-11_#1_Prince_Gleneagles Hospital_North East_29
20. UKSportgal_28-Jul-11_#1_Prince_PEH_East_30
21. Hana_28-Jul-11_#1_ Princess _Most likely TMC_West_24
22. Boys_30-Jul-11_#4_Prince_ Gleneagles Hospital_Central_37
23. Eejess_#1

usagibb

maybe u want to get 2nd hand baby cot instead? for lst 3 mths, dun really need a car seat, u just sit behind the car with ur bb will do

[/Quote] my baby will be sleeping at sarong sometime.. have to change here and there.. if not sometime if we bring him out.. than other people house don't have than hahah.. can't slp liao kekek [/QUOTE]

mine also will be sleeping on sarong and bed...

raindrop

My hubby say just wear a bikini top and a shorts go. Lols. I tell him so unglam. Plus tummy so big still want to show off. He say cos tummy big den can show off mahs.
Ya, I know can wear bikini...but i scare i cold or baby cold. So i bought a tankini instead. haha...and i oso dun wan to 'show off' my big big tummy leh....haha

usagibb

cuz shipping is free, the tankini top is only abt $20 depending on the style u wan. In Sg, 1 set is like $60-70 right? I only checked out Spring maternity la...takes abt 2 weeks to ship from UK to here.
thats cheap....ya lor...at lst wana get one maternity swimwear so can accompany my ger to go swimming, but so exp in SG, never get...now i think also dun nid to waste this money...haha

usagibb

ya, agree. playpen cheaper plus lighter. might even be possible for u to shift it to ur new location for day use.
i got playpen and baby cot...so most likely i will place playpen in my master bedroom so bb can sleep with us at nite and also due to space constraits, i cant place the cot in my room, so cot will be for daytime use

Tiggee

i got playpen and baby cot...so most likely i will place playpen in my master bedroom so baby can sleep with us at nite and also due to space constraits, i cant place the cot in my room, so cot will be for daytime use
Normally ppl is the other way round, playpen in morning, cot at night.

Ya, I know can wear bikini...but i scare i cold or baby cold. So i bought a tankini instead. haha...and i also dont want to 'show off' my big big tummy ....haha
Hubby say must show off baby bump. LOLS! He say not everybody also got. whereas if you want a slim sexy body can just exercise and eat right can get liaos.

usagibb

Normally ppl is the other way round, playpen in morning, cot at night.

Hubby say must show off baby bump. LOLS! He say not everybody also got. whereas if you want a slim sexy body can just exercise and eat right can get liaos.

no choice cos my bedroom cant put the cot...haha