Young single mummies please fall in!

Actually I think both parties is at fault, I often shop online too. But I check everything thoroughly upon pick up and payment. Actually it's not considered a cheat case, because she saw the item upon purchasing.
She trust the person too much already la.....next time learn from mistakes den check lor...

pforpearlyn

She trust the person too much already la.....next time learn from mistakes den check lor...
What I think is that, if the tear is obvious and it's how bad that she claimed that it is, she should have saw it upon collection? :O Because, you'll definitely touch and try out the item before purchasing? Even if it's brand new, you'll do the same isn't it? O.O

What I think is that, if the tear is obvious and it's how bad that she claimed that it is, she should have saw it upon collection? :O Because, you'll definitely touch and try out the item before purchasing? Even if it's brand new, you'll do the same isn't it? O.O
Cause its folded. And she trusted the lady for saying that its completely ok. so she didn't open to check ba....for me i always check inside out..cos i DUN TRUST ANYBODY. lolz

askme1979

Hi all young single mummies,

i am a male reader here to be frank, i read many threads about mummies SG and i would like to comment that readers in here are brave enough to share about their personal experiences so that others have the opportunities to leverage and to explore.

Why i am here, so that i can learn and be prepare when i become a father one day .:shyxxx:

Thanks so much for sharing and definitely its aint easy to bring up your baby to what they have become now.

Big claps to all the single mummies, keep UP the spirit.

Jia You Everyone.

Sincerely,
askme1979

Hi all young single mummies,

i am a male reader here to be frank, i read many threads about mummies SG and i would like to comment that readers in here are brave enough to share about their personal experiences so that others have the opportunities to leverage and to explore.

Why i am here, so that i can learn and be prepare when i become a father one day .:shyxxx:

Thanks so much for sharing and definitely its aint easy to bring up your baby to what they have become now.

Big claps to all the single mummies, keep UP the spirit.

Jia You Everyone.

Sincerely,
askme1979
THANKS! We do need the support

askme1979

Hi !

i m glad i received a reply today.

Let me know sincerely if i can contribute my knowledge to anyone of you here in general , if i can help that is.

Cheers!

Sincerely,
askme1979

askme1979

oh...thanks for sharing..sorry really don't know is ur daughter's name.. that why i type as what instead of who.

pardon me ya. smile!

may Makayla be bless ALWAYS!

xiiaocher

You guys are luck..when I was 14 years old I was pregnant and the guy of mine told me if you pregnant please don't come to me..but I did pregnant for 3weeks after tha I went and told my parents they were disappointed in me especially my mum she told me no matter what I must find out who is the guy make you pregnant but they found the guy and the guy just say it's not my fault at all..so my parents say bring him to police and he run away..soon I was told by my mum are you sure you gonna keep this baby I replied her yes..but after awhile the guy SMS me an say I am at your house downstairs and he say he is sorry admitted his wrong but ended up he bring a guy who is his friend who hand was carrying a empty glass bottle..I was surprise I asked him why does his friend bring a empty glass bottle with him..his friend the guy who replied me your guy is my brother he ask me to kill you so you be bothering about him anymore..But at the moment I tell the guy who is with the empty glass bottle I told him I need go home for a toilet break he say toward me okay.! Go ahead we will be waiting for you at your block downstairs until you appear back here..but I didn't go down after that I ask my mum to call the police..I told the police officers what is happening the incident happen on the downstairs so police officers went to my house downstairs spot two guys and they ask me to double confirm the two guys appearance so I double confirm..after that i don't know what happens next until the guy who is the guy who is my ex SMS me hey you bitch.! Call police catch us never die before is it so I ignore the SMS and I went drinking with my groups of girlfriends to drink hard liquor and I was caused by miscarriage and my mum scold me for two years until she stop scolding me..after that I was pregnant again at 2010 and I got marry to a guy who is willing to be faithful and loyal to me plus right now I am pregnant for 34weeks 5days I am happy right now..

You guys are luck..when I was 14 years old I was pregnant and the guy of mine told me if you pregnant please don't come to me..but I did pregnant for 3weeks after tha I went and told my parents they were disappointed in me especially my mum she told me no matter what I must find out who is the guy make you pregnant but they found the guy and the guy just say it's not my fault at all..so my parents say bring him to police and he run away..soon I was told by my mum are you sure you gonna keep this baby I replied her yes..but after awhile the guy SMS me an say I am at your house downstairs and he say he is sorry admitted his wrong but ended up he bring a guy who is his friend who hand was carrying a empty glass bottle..I was surprise I asked him why does his friend bring a empty glass bottle with him..his friend the guy who replied me your guy is my brother he ask me to kill you so you be bothering about him anymore..But at the moment I tell the guy who is with the empty glass bottle I told him I need go home for a toilet break he say toward me okay.! Go ahead we will be waiting for you at your block downstairs until you appear back here..but I didn't go down after that I ask my mum to call the police..I told the police officers what is happening the incident happen on the downstairs so police officers went to my house downstairs spot two guys and they ask me to double confirm the two guys appearance so I double confirm..after that i don't know what happens next until the guy who is the guy who is my ex SMS me hey you bitch.! Call police catch us never die before is it so I ignore the SMS and I went drinking with my groups of girlfriends to drink hard liquor and I was caused by miscarriage and my mum scold me for two years until she stop scolding me..after that I was pregnant again at 2010 and I got marry to a guy who is willing to be faithful and loyal to me plus right now I am pregnant for 34weeks 5days I am happy right now..

That ex of yours is wad? gangster ah? ah beng? SO useless....should tell him 'ya i never die b4. if i nv die b4 i wun be here already'..nvm...he's going to hell like the the guy who got me pregnant and run away also.

xiiaocher

I just recently saw him on the street by he even dare to say bitch wow tummy so big don't know which person make you preggy the person isit follow my way run..I replied him no I am marry and stop pesting me like a bee..so irrtating

engel

Hi

Had a baby girl in 2010 :) .... Gonna have another girl in Aug 2011... Not married though I've a supportive guy and family... Really respect u gals for being independent.
My dad was agasted when I had my first girl but he gave in when he saw his first grandchild, I'm sure your dad will b charmed by your baby sooner if not later:)

all the best to you girls! Maybe we could go shopping or babyfairs together .