Young single mummies please fall in!

Hi, i think as single mummies we need a lot more support than mummies with hubbies (lucky them). So, lets have a support group here! I'll start 1st!
I'm Evangeline, 22 this year. EDD is 1st august. The guy who got me pregnant just didn't wanna take responsibility. But my baby is MY baby. So i kept it and i am LOVING IT. to hell with the guy who didn't take responsibility. hopeless. So i'm seeing Dr sc chew at Mount Elizabeth. A bit ex but very detailed. Very happy with his service.

Medeleine

Hello! I am also a single mummy to be! My baby edd is on 30 aug. but doc say will be early cause i have diabetes..I am 21 going 22 this year! Nice to know you! Hmm..i also having the same situation as you, my bf abandon me when i was 2 months preggy..but i will stay strong for this baby!

I think in singapore is standard....guys are too 'young' to be responsible. Stupid guys. But can't blame them also. It must be a shock. But have to make sure that they dun come back for the baby. SO irresponsible.

Medeleine

Sigh, ya..i feel that way too. i don't think this baby daddy will come back for this child also. Was really super despair during that moment but i think this baby will be a miracle to us! You currently working? i don't even have job cause i will sack due to this also ): but will jia you!

I working from home. teaching piano and violin... my baby's EDD is the same date as my birthday...hahaha. Baby is everything to me. EVERYTHING. You wun know..some idiotic guys come back after 5 years say they regret dumping the girls...lolz...its hard to look for a job also lei. the moment u tell them u are preggie, that's it. they say byebye

Medeleine

Haha..i just sms you also! Hmm at least u have a job:) Hmm, i dont have so currently also trying hard to look for one! ah..thats so nice! you are a piano teacher! haha..next time we can go buy baby clothes together! You know baby gender le? So sweet your baby falls on same birthday as you! I dont think my baby father would want this child also coz can see he feels its a burden to him towards his future.

mine thinks the same...but nvm la....we can be the baby and mummy. mine's a baby girl. And her name is Makayla. I went to the babycare festival last week i think. the clothes were damn cheap...but now gotta look for more stuff. We can go tgt when we're like 6 months or 7 months..around next month. How's your gynae?

Medeleine

! so sweet! i have not know my baby gender yet, next wed will be going for the fa scan to see baby gender also :) Hmm i seeing gynae and diabetes quite often, is like every two weeks, cause they scare baby is affected so ya..sigh..i seeing in singapore general hospital ya. you seeing in mount e? hows was it? good?

Well...the doc is very detailed. Dr sc chew..he's machine is the best in singapore....so per scan and appointment is around 250. I just went for check up last friday. haha. but becos it was a full scan, so the bill came up to 500 plus...=.= lucky my mum sponsor. I have a low lying placenta..so have to homestay..cannot walk too much. If by end of 3rd trim my placenta doesn't move up, i would need a C section which i dun wan .....sucks. pain like crazy. cut thru 7 layers of skin and meat and FATS. pain. Now i'm seeing him every 5 weeks...but it will become every 2 weeks when i am 7 months den every week after 8 months.

Medeleine

Wa..is very expensive! Lucky your mum spponser you, Is your parents very supportive of you keeping this baby? Don't worry, i think should be fine as long as you becareful more of your movenments! Jia you! I dont want a C-section also! lol..i scare! But so far you have any cramps and all? is there symptoms for low lying placenta?

actually not really any symptoms...dun feel anything different..just that if its too low when i am doing my vaginal birth the doc scared the placenta will come out at the same time and suffocated the baby. =.= my mum is supportive..but my dad isn't....still haven accepted the fact..i'm like 'kicked out of home' staying with my aunty and uncle at yishun...and somemore i grew up in a strict christian family...my dad is very traditional, my aunties on his side called me a slut ( they are non christians). But heck care. God gave me this child, and i am gonna raise it up with His help. With him everything is possible. The only pregnancy symptoms i have are like hunger and insomnia...AND ACNE. gosh. but other den that i am well...oh my heart rate is a bit too fast...doc said should try to breathe more to relax. I think cos i'm too stressed over my dad's issue already. But now only can pray....

Medeleine

You are strong girl! I believe this is a gift from god too that i wont forsake this baby! At least your mum support you, i believe your dad will change his view! I took almost 3 months to convinced them to let me keep. Hmm i was also name a slut by those people also but it wont influence me. I believe god wont put us in things we cannot handle! Dont worry, god will bless this little child too! I believe! Which church you went ya? i am in city harvest church :)

Lighthouse woodlands. My dad's still not talking to me abt the baby. he avoids it totally. My mum gave away my dog also...i am still crying cos i miss him sooo much...she made me choose between my baby and my dog...=.= of course i chose my baby. what did your parents say? how did u tell them?

Tiggee

Lighthouse woodlands. My dad's still not talking to me abt the baby. he avoids it totally. My mum gave away my dog also...i am still crying cos i miss him sooo much...she made me choose between my baby and my dog...=.= of course i chose my baby. what did your parents say? how did u tell them?
Why did you mum give your dog away?

she said there was germs and bacteria...=.= but i know she didn't want more work to do. she's doesn't really like dogs..so she sent me over to malaysia for 1 week..when i came back my dog was gone.

Tiggee

Actually its alright to have dogs ard you as long as they are clean and you DONT pick up after them. im still keeping my pom with me.

Medeleine

Lighthouse woodlands. My dad's still not talking to me about the baby. he avoids it totally. My mum gave away my dog also...i am still crying cos i miss him sooo much...she made me choose between my baby and my dog...=.= of course i chose my baby. what did your parents say? how did you tell them?
Hmm, my parents isnt christian, only i am ya..so hmm they dont understand why i insist of keeping and they say all sorts of things about me in the first place, but i pray everyday to god, and also cause when my bf abandon me when i was two months pregnant, i tried to commit suicide 3 times but i didnt die, so i told them this baby is my gift and hope and i hope they can support my decision, so the msw, nurses and psychologist talk to them till they finally accepted me keeping this baby. Even though i am on my 18 weeks, my dad still abit reluctant but they try to give me support as much as they can cause de baby daddy really impacts me alot ma..Dont sad k! When you deliever you can get back your dog i believe! :)