Young single mummies please fall in!

Tiggee

T.T but baby is everything...Baby Makayla! Have you though of a name yet?
So far no names yet. somehow not anxious abt giving him a name. My finace also feels that its too early to give him a name. most prob the last 2 mths den start thinking. And thinking of a name very stressful!

the hting is..the dog is nowhere to be found already..she gave it to spca..someone else adopted it away already.....my dad actually wanted a kid very much when he married my mum...but my mum only had 1 fallopian tube and 1 ovary so she can't get pregnant. so on 1st of aug they prayed for a baby girl. And when they adopted me on 13th dec, they saw on the birthcert that my birthday is 1st of aug. den now even my daughter's bdae is gonna be 1st of aug...u pray for a daughter, God give you daughter AND granddaughter. lol. I took roller coster somemore..went to universal studio when i was 7 weeks pregnant...the baby still didn't get miscarraiged..so yea..i believe that this child is given to me by Him

So far no names yet. somehow not anxious abt giving him a name. My finace also feels that its too early to give him a name. most prob the last 2 mths den start thinking. And thinking of a name very stressful!
lolz...not really stressful....the name just came to me when i saw her in 3d..her face..

Tiggee

the hting is..the dog is nowhere to be found already..she gave it to spca..someone else adopted it away already.....my dad actually wanted a kid very much when he married my mum...but my mum only had 1 fallopian tube and 1 ovary so she can't get pregnant. so on 1st of aug they prayed for a baby girl. And when they adopted me on 13th dec, they saw on the birthcert that my birthday is 1st of aug. den now even my daughter's bdae is gonna be 1st of aug...u pray for a daughter, God give you daughter AND granddaughter. lol. I took roller coster somemore..went to universal studio when i was 7 weeks pregnant...the baby still didn't get miscarraiged..so yea..i believe that this child is given to me by Him
I only decided to keep my baby at 16 weeks. and i went for reverse bungee at 14 weeks. And my baby survived! its all fated! And i never regretted keeping my lil boy! :)

lolz....so how did u find out that u were pregnant? I missed 1 period and was damn tired..sleeping all day...and I JUST KNEW..somehow...

Medeleine

I didn't know I pregnant too. Cause my menses always irregular. Then happen that's two days I keep having diarrhea and vomiting till super bad. So I went to clinic to see a doc, the doc say want check for pregnancy so I said ok, then it shows positive, I was so shocked and I tell doc not mine, so she do one more time for me and it shows positive again. At first I was so happy and wanted to tell me bf and though he will be happy like me but end up sigh, things just go differently till....I will tell myself to be strong mummy! How about you? How you found out de?

Just kinda felt weird....So my mum went to the clinic with me cos me and her suspected that i was pregnant. cos i was spotting the previous week. 'period' for 2 days. den i went to do the test, my mum was there and the doc said it was positive. My mum told me she almost fainted when she heard it..lol...and she told my aunties who were at my place over for the week for holiday from malaysia...den the entire family knew..1 particular one started to call me slut..the others were ok. den they called up this doc to talk to me abt abortion..i was like WAD DE HELL?! who wanna abort?! i am keeping the baby. dead set in keeping. so no choice they had to let me keep cos its my choice. and the following week my mum booked the appt for me at Mount E. i was already 7 weeks 4 days can see the baby's heartbeat already. my godmum went with me. my mum wasn't there. den i smsed the guy, den he didn't reply at all,,,,vanished....den he fb me saying he got his own life....and deleted me off fb also

noelsmum

Evangeline and Medeleine,

I just want to say that I'm behind both of you! My son was abandoned by his birth mum at the hospital after she gave birth to him. She was only 18. But both of you took the responsibility to have and raise your babies that's so commendable. I'm against abortion and if your dad is truly a Christian, he would come around. What's a greater sin? Premarital sex or murder?

actually to us its murder...yea..he needs his time....i am adopted also...i was a premature baby by 2 months..den my mum just threw me somewhere and now my adoptive mum is my mum....

noelsmum

actually to us its murder...yea..he needs his time....i am adopted also...i was a premature baby by 2 months..den my mum just threw me somewhere and now my adoptive mum is my mum....
That's right Evangeline! One sin is already committed and that's enough. No need to follow up by murder. My mum was adopted too and she was the one of the reasons why we chose to adopt instead of having our own kids. We'll keep you in prayers. Your dad is prob in shock and as with most Christian families, he doesn't know how to face his peers in church. My best friend's brother had to move out when he come out of the closet. They were raised in a very traditional Christian family.

yea thanks.....needs those prayers....just pray that my dad can accept my baby asap...i wanna go home for my confinement....not at some one's place..

Medeleine

Evangeline: same here..sigh..What happen to you also happens to me..really recalling that period it was really terrible..:( lucky this baby is a strength and motivation to me.

Noel mum: yup..I was feeling it's a life so I didn't want to murder or take away this baby. Thank you for supporting us! I believe there's angels around. Thanks for believing in us! :)

noelsmum

Will keep both of you ladies in prayers! Remember it's trial and that with God's strength, you'll be able to pull through. When the going gets tough, start praying!