Young single mummies please fall in!

Our guys won't come back...'they have better things to do' AND if they try to come back i can easily sue him and get a retraining order, because in the 1st place he was the one who 'ran away'. The judge would always let the mum win during such lawsuits.

noelsmum

Lyra,

1) No married to dad, so he has to take a DNA test to prove that the offspring is his.
2) He has to pay child maintenance.

And there's probably more. So it's not as easy as he wants the child and he gets the child.

Lyra,

1) No married to dad, so he has to take a DNA test to prove that the offspring is his.
2) He has to pay child maintenance.

And there's probably more. So it's not as easy as he wants the child and he gets the child.
So all in all he has to produce a lot of $$$$$ just to get his baby back....and let them leave in regret..because who ask them not to GROW UP?! SO immature and irresponsible.

noelsmum

So all in all he has to produce a lot of $$$$$ just to get his baby back....and let them leave in regret..because who ask them not to GROW UP?! SO immature and irresponsible.
That's right. So it's not as easy as calling you up and saying that I want to be a part of the child's life. You have a right to say no. Plus, he didn't not contribute emotionally or financially to your pregnancy.

Carisella

Hi! I just found out about this website recently, wonder if I am too late for this thread, anyone still here? :)
Never too late for anything :) ..
Med and Eva : Have you both read the recent news abt the baby boy abandoned at Eunos? wait.. not abandoned.. BURIED ALIVE!! Reading that news, made me think of both of u actually.. haha.. thinking how strong both of you are pulling through!! :)

THAT PERSON WHO BURIED HER CAN GO TO HELL..oh wait...SHE ALREADY IS. So damn irresponsible....wad kinda rubbish is she...yea..RUBBISH.

pforpearlyn

Not too sure where to start either, quite new to this site still.
Still in a considered unstable r/s with the father of the child, I guess? Because he still provide for my follow ups although I'm visiting NUH.
We still keep in contact like once or twice every month. Not too sure if it's the right thing to do.
But I'm 18 this year and EDD is in Aug 17, which is very close, sometimes my parents would ask if I am still with him. "OMG...."

pforpearlyn

Actually I saw that news too, the baby had a garbage bag tying across his neck, it's obviously attempted murder wondering what would the sentence be like. These people really need to be discriminated!

Never too late for anything :) ..
Med and Eva : Have you both read the recent news abt the baby boy abandoned at Eunos? wait.. not abandoned.. BURIED ALIVE!! Reading that news, made me think of both of u actually.. haha.. thinking how strong both of you are pulling through!! :)

Medeleine

Carisella: Ya! thats so cruel!! Haiz..its a life ya! Plus the baby really very poor thing!!
Very Irresponible!

pforpearlyn: Hello Loves! Nice knowing you! Hmm Dont worry..most importantly stay strong k! Urs is a baby girl or boy ya?

Not too sure where to start either, quite new to this site still.
Still in a considered unstable r/s with the father of the child, I guess? Because he still provide for my follow ups although I'm visiting NUH.
We still keep in contact like once or twice every month. Not too sure if it's the right thing to do.
But I'm 18 this year and EDD is in Aug 17, which is very close, sometimes my parents would ask if I am still with him. "OMG...."
wow...u are young.....as compared to us...at least the father is still beside you...are u like 'preparing' to me a single mum already? =.= but contacting once or twice every month is as good as single already la...just that he's paying only.. your parents supportive?

pforpearlyn

Hi dear!
Hopefully it's true that the rainbow shows after that rain. Mine's a baby boy. How about you? I think I might have missed your baby's gender out. :/

Carisella: Ya! thats so cruel!! Haiz..its a life ya! Plus the baby really very poor thing!!
Very Irresponible!

pforpearlyn: Hello Loves! Nice knowing you! Hmm Dont worry..most importantly stay strong k! Urs is a baby girl or boy ya?

pforpearlyn

Actually we planned ROM. But I think his parents are somehow going against it.
My parents are pretty supportive just that both of them are working and have not much time to look over me,
they are pretty worried about what is going to happen to me and who is going to take care of me after that baby's birth.
Which I am worried too.

wow...u are young.....as compared to us...at least the father is still beside you...are u like 'preparing' to me a single mum already? =.= but contacting once or twice every month is as good as single already la...just that he's paying only.. your parents supportive?

Medeleine

Hi dear!
Hopefully it's true that the rainbow shows after that rain. Mine's a baby boy. How about you? I think I might have missed your baby's gender out. :/

Haha! Same loves! Mine is a baby boy too! :) lol..And you are young ya! Evangeline and i are both 22 after birthday this year! :) Perharps we all can gather together with our babies when babies is out:)

Actually we planned ROM. But I think his parents are somehow going against it.
My parents are pretty supportive just that both of them are working and have not much time to look over me,
they are pretty worried about what is going to happen to me and who is going to take care of me after that baby's birth.
Which I am worried too.
Lucky you....my parents weren't supportive..only after MUCH apologizing and persuasion. Lucky now my mum is paying for my check up (250 bucks per scan). Baby stuff i'm paying using myself. My dad is JUST starting to accept only. All of us must jia you! especially against those haters and ppl who look down on us..we must show them that we can be way better parents as 'normal' families.